What's new

Bangladesh Navy

BNS Ali Haider (F17)
13615214_1239663316074648_5361350601314676820_n.jpg

Meh. What's the difference xP

Frigate is generally capable of blue water deployment. Corvette has much less endurance but is cheaper, lower RCS and more maneuverable. Weapons are generally the same, though a frigate generally might have more.

Frigate is generally capable of blue water deployment. Corvette has much less endurance but is cheaper, lower RCS and more maneuverable. Weapons are generally the same, though a frigate generally might have more.
Well I know that. I put an emoj "xP" :))

Right now BN's developments are aimed at acquiring capability to secure our maritime resources. The West as well as India would like us to protect these for their exploitation. The Burmese have been unpredictable people and in no way would the West and India like a Burmese encroachment into our oil/gas rich sea.

Right now BN's developments are aimed at acquiring capability to secure our maritime resources. The West as well as India would like us to protect these for their exploitation. The Burmese have been unpredictable people and in no way would the West and India like a Burmese encroachment into our oil/gas rich sea.

No need to fear the Burmese,our navy is more than enough for them...

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT - Sun Tzu's The Art of War
Countering Burmese should not be the main worry of Bangladesh today.

Look within for that.

I didn't mean that,guys...I was just telling him that we don't need to be dependant on other nations' navies to repel Burmese aggression...

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT - Sun Tzu's The Art of War
Respect.

Tbh Bangladesh still won't have an advantage because... although our navy got more teeth... their air force got more teeth than ours... their army also got more teeth than ours... I am not considering training, tactical advantage etc... I am talking about heavy weapons. Tanks... fighter jets etc.
It will be equal with no advantage... unless some third party joins in. Anyways... Myanmar and Bangladesh... doesn't need WAR,!!

Respect.

Tbh Bangladesh still won't have an advantage because... although our navy got more teeth... their air force got more teeth than ours... their army also got more teeth than ours... I am not considering training, tactical advantage etc... I am talking about heavy weapons. Tanks... fighter jets etc.
It will be equal with no advantage... unless some third party joins in. Anyways... Myanmar and Bangladesh... doesn't need WAR,!!

I will disagree about the army..Our army is better equipped than theirs...And we also outnumber them..

Back
Top Bottom