What's new

Bangladesh Navy

However there is one MASSIVE problem and that is that this packed full of US and European sensors, engines and armaments.
wont be as much of a problem as Western origin fighter. I believe BN will adopt a western Ship design with western sensors. Chances of British Type 31 frigate or a Damen design. Anything from naval group or fincantieri will be a welcome surprise.

Last edited:
I read somewhere that BN is manufacturing their own missiles.

Shunsi naki dada der pant kuila pore gese ei kobhor ta shune.

Pant khulse to thik-e, porey dhuti porsey, shetao nashto hoiya gesey (human mutra situation). :enjoy:

Amra ki defensive jinish kini, tago eto matha byatha ki jonno - bujhi na....

Tader iccha, shob neighbor neutered/vulnerable/defenseless hoiya thakbey.....ar tara dadagiri chalabey.

Eta ki expect kora jai ??

A recipe for making permanent enemies, nothing more....

Not all dil-ka-masnad shupto asha puron hoi na....

Please provide links to news or talks of BD assembling/building subs please. Thanks

Well here's one I could find, however it's not a very solid source (Hasanul Islam) and maybe a bit of the clickbait variety. there were others, but I cannot find them right now. Vision 2030 specifies how many diesel electric subs for BN, 6 or 8 total? That is what this guy is basing his logic on.

Banglades has a NAVY ??? wtf O_O

Don't try to hijack the thread, you have been reported.

1652733524525.png

google trans:
🇹🇷 In the appendix, 4 main maneuvers performed by anti-ship missiles produced in the world during the strike phase are seen

The domestic ATMACA anti-ship missile, which entered the inventory, is able to perform several other types of maneuvers that are not seen there in addition to 2 of these maneuvers. This makes it an exceptional, surprise missile.

emphasis on ''surprise'' terminal maneuvers. (BN is confirmed to have purchased Anti-ship missile from Turkey). Range isn't everything.

New Toy for the USAF and USN - comments?

MC-130J Commando II Amphibious​

AFSOC-moving-forward-on-MC-130J-Commando-II-Amphibious-Capability_002.png.webp

Interesting that US does not boast seaplanes nowadays....and this looks like a revival of sorts, unlike the Japanese and Chinese Navy ones.

Japanese Shin Meiwa US-1A
iu

Chinese AG-600
iu

Keel laid for Bangladesh Navy's new Landing Craft Tank (LCT) at KSY. Intotal 3 LCT will be built at kSY.

Capacity:
- 6 MBT 2000 or 12 BTR 80
- 18 Heavy Trucks or 6 Nora B 52
- 300 troops

288134484_2788764218098591_1329981283863023036_n.jpg

Last edited:
Navy is one area we had an advantage over the Burmese. But they have been closing the gap rapidly.

Is the junta stable?

I guess all the money has been coming from China, in exchange of rubies....

Keel laid for Bangladesh Navy's new Landing Craft Tank (LCT) at KSY. Intotal 3 LCT will be built at kSY.

Capacity:
- 6 MBT 2000 or 12 BTR 80
- 18 Heavy Trucks or 6 Nora B 52
- 300 troops

View attachment 854290

Keel Laying Ceremony for 03XLCT

1656735888002.png

These were the same ones that WMS in Chittagong was supposed to build for the Army a while ago, when they encountered financial problems (common in the shipbuilding business). Design is very similar to the LCT's Damen in Sharjah is building for the Nigerian Navy.
1656736114737.png

1656736567828.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom