What's new

Bangladesh Navy

The Chinese state owned enterprise Poly Technologies Incorporated (PTI) has begun constructing a mammoth submarine base in South Eastern Bangladesh.

https://www.defseca.com/military/china-begins-construction-of-massive-submarine-base-in-bangladesh/

104181909_165463801679798_319670731283595113_o.jpg

It's a shame our engineers are not shadowing them to learn from them.

lol Innovative Design? Why don't you mention what happen to you first innovative boat.
63m_Stealth_Fast_Missile_Patrol_Vessel_KRI_Klewang_Fire.jpg

Don't forget add a fire distinguishes and let it float more than a month this time after eight year of innovation from first one.:omghaha:
Funny how you’re gonna mock their engineering when decades ago you boats went up in flames too
Don’t get too arrogant, arrogance is the downfall of the Asians

Is that 12k ton destroyer Type 55? If that is Type 55 then it's one hell of a capability with coast guard..... but why China is deploying such a heavy weight destroys with coast guard?
no. it is not type 055. CCG does not like to use any ship from PLAN.

About why CCG developed the 12,000-ton class destroyer. Because China Coast Guard needs alone to against the Vietnam Navy, Philippine Navy, Indonesian Navy. etc.

Please educate me.

Is there some sort of animosity between China and Indonesia?
Yes that's why we're making the second one.
images

images

From 2019...
PHOTO-2020-06-05-10-21-51.jpg

This second stealth trimaran will be equipped with 4x MAN 1800 marine engine with more fire resistant material.

I mean we're not like china's own submarine who sailed into the ocean with corpses onboard lol.
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...se-submarine-killed-all-70-crew-members-72361

Yes.
Long story
PRC backing up Indonesia communist party to launch Revolutionary movements including several riots over land distribution, in 1965 at least seven high ranking Army generals killed by communist party military arms with China backing. The result is cold blooded killings of Millions Communist party member in Indonesia, closure of China communist embassy in Indonesia, the exclussion of Chinese ethnic in Indonesia from politics scene and other discriminatory policy against China ethnic in Indonesia. In recent years China trying to push their Naval boundary and crossing Natuna sea several Times.

Until now China still bitter against Indonesia
China never think Indonesia is the enemy.

Of course, Indonesia may have different opinions.

But it really doesn't matter.

Island class OPV of Bangladesh Navy somewhere in Saint Martin island

PC- Md Mohashin Reza sir

104304644_671496470094725_3835939904093447139_n.jpg

Being retired as we speak. One Island class were de-commissioned last week. All the rest will retire by mid '21.

Though it's sad to see them go. :(
I personally find the design soothing. Has the classical vibe of a Gallion. :smitten:

Island class will make great museum ships. BNS Osman is bit ugly for a ship in my opinion. I boarded that monstrosity once, it looks like a steel jungle. :confused:
Hahahah yeah, I’ve not boarded it but I reckon would be a great piece to anchor near burigonga for eid passengers entertainment

Back
Top Bottom