What's new

Bangladesh Navy Ships on a goodwill visit to Port Blair

Little m@f@ if I ever saw you burmese midget here in London Wallahee.... I'd kn@cked the jahaanam outta yo! Internet keypad warrior. From a nation of dwarfs who were living in stone ages from decades under military rule only until recently times have had some sort democracy and opened up to the international.
:rofl:

"You's ever cum over to East End me an muh bluds will do you's in innit"

Internet keypad(!) warrior indeed. By the way I've never met a 'British Bengali' over 5'7". Make of that what you will.

Myanmar is very beautiful country with extremely handsome people who could put Sylvester Stallone to shame

33885_126368460.jpg

05b-longyi-men.jpg

burmese-men-in-longyi-sitting-picture-id580742481

I can't see you flag so I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but if those are the worst examples of Burmese you can find then we must be doing OK.

still those girls looking better than u noseless fucked face burmese magots

:rofl:

OK Mr. Nazi. Please don't hurt me. I genuinely didn't realise those were women until someone pointed it out. Heil Hasina! :rofl:

So where are the two cruise ships with all the hotties now?

Nice Coast Guard ships.

Still better than any of Myanmar Navy ships....OH WAIT,I FORGOT THAT MYANMAR HAS A NUCLEAR ARMED DESTROYER!
11041080_1046569032026720_1546695615200865287_n.jpg

What weapon systems does it host?

Being armed with C-802A Cruise missiles ( 180km range ) and HQ-7A SAM

Good. Indo-BD bhai bhai.......together we will be a bulwark against hegemonic China.

No offence,but China is a far greater ally of Bangladesh on the military field than India.So it would be opposite.

Thats true though,we lick boots of both of the countries...

TBH, it is in best interest of Bangladesh that it maintains good relations with its much bigger neighbours and mind its own business.

TBH, it is in best interest of Bangladesh that it maintains good relations with its much bigger neighbours and mind its own business.

The story of Khaleda Zia and BNP should be a sobering story regarding this for all forward thinking BD people.

Back
Top Bottom