What's new

Bangladesh Navy indigenous Frigate development program.

@UKBengali made claim and he needs to give the proof for his claim.
You on the other hand, polluted the forum with bdmilitary.com propaganda which has no credibility or basis, period. Your "explanation" is more propaganda and no credible source.

I am asking admin to live upto forum rule what he is preaching and discard your propaganda galore.

Which looks propaganda to you?? Everyone knows Type-54A has strong chance among all. Second chance For French Belharra, Dutch Sigma, Italian PPA this link below give us little proof.

http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/132616

And i am sharing article from a FB group not from any forum. So i didn't break any rule. Don't show your personal grudge against BD military to me.

If i can find every single details about those frigate which were offered in one article without even searching for day and night i don't see any problem. It's not like i am saying BN gonna buy a aircraft craft carrier. I am sticking with possible offer and report i can find without babbling, spamming and ranting like you. Don't pollute the discussion every time asking for proof and attacking people. It's not like we are taking Sita's "অগ্নি-পরীক্ষা" here.

You on the other hand, polluted the forum with bdmilitary.com propaganda which has no credibility or basis, period. Your "explanation" is more propaganda and no credible source.

I am asking @The Eagle to live upto forum rule what he is preaching and discard your propaganda galore.
@The Eagle please note this guy, never contributes in defence, only brings vulgar and political vomit in every thread.
please ban him

@The Eagle please note this guy, never contributes in defence, only brings vulgar and political vomit in every thread.
please ban him

@WebMaster needs to decide if he wants PDF to be bdmilitary.com propaganda mouthpiece and keep these polluter or keep his forum clean???

Last edited:
bdmilitary.com

First of all it's a website not a forum. Second thing is we can't even have access to the article unless we pay for it. So nice try, but gotta give you zero for the effort. And how can you call their news propaganda when their claim about french, italian and dutch offer came true??

http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/132616

If you think these are all propaganda why don't you make your own site and publish 100% "true" news with references from military officials. We will gladly share it and ditch BD Military.

But if you can't keep quiet, don't start ranting and derail the thread, keep the thread clear.

I wasn't. I was sharing all those frigates related thread based on that link you mentioned. And btw which of my thread did you delete?? There wasn't any personal attack in any of my thread in this post AFAIK. WTH??!! @The Eagle. How come Idune's thread is still there after being reported when those are the one's actually personal attack and insults??

Not thread but posts that contains personal attacks are removed with a message to avoid as such.

Rest about sharing from non-credible sources, avoid to rely upon xyz forum.

it is hard because most of the news come from unofficial sources with some military linkup as Bangladesh armed forces are bit conservative.

Then I believe that if a force wants to keep it undisclosed, such sources should not be relied upon. However, a source through news outlet is plausible and hearsay at FB or any other platform, is nothing but speculations which results in lost of interest in discussion or subject.

I wasn't. I was sharing all those frigates related thread based on that link you mentioned. And btw which of my thread did you delete?? There wasn't any personal attack in any of my thread in this post AFAIK. WTH??!! @The Eagle. How come Idune's thread is still there after being reported when those are the one's actually personal attack and insults??
No prizes for guessing why....

@The Eagle can you give me a hint or at least notify me which post was deleted like you did on my first strike. Cause after that i didn't even attack anyone and i am confident about it.

There were couple of posts from different threads that currently are merged here, of you along with other member that removed. May be, you get the notification lately but, those were totally unwanted and unnecessary.

These are just speculations of the Bdmilitary admin. There is no need to create new threads on mere speculations. These could be posted in the existing threads.

@waz @The Eagle I think it's time to have a sticky thread on the frigate program where all these discussions could be posted. We are getting new threads every other day on the same topic.

I have merged almost all similar subjects in this single & old/first thread.

Then I believe that if a force wants to keep it undisclosed, such sources should not be relied upon. However, a source through news outlet is plausible and hearsay at FB or any other platform, is nothing but speculations which results in lost of interest in discussion or subject.
not really, those sources news come true with more than 90% accuracy. I have been following BD armed forces' news for years and I know their credibility. I don't have any personal connection with those but my experience made me to believe them

not really, those sources news come true with more than 90% accuracy. I have been following BD armed forces' news for years and I know their credibility. I don't have any personal connection with those but my experience made me to believe them

Hence, the thread is moving ahead with that info too and not removed. However, a weak or non reliable source may result in removal/fraction.

Carry on your discussion.

Regards,

I am asking @The Eagle to live upto forum rule what he is preaching and discard your propaganda galore.[/Q

What claim did I make apart from Type-054B is "incoming"?
Did I say "incoming to BD"?
My post was to shut up @Nilgiri who was bragging about the upcoming P-17B class for IN.
Since the Type-54B is a potential contender for BD's frigate programme, it was pointed out
that the Type-054B is superior at least in anti-war than the Jewish-equipped P-17B. Man, those
Jews have screwed the Indians with the poor armament they have provided for a 1.25 billion dollar warship.
:rofl:

Last edited:
What claim did I make apart from Type-054B is "incoming"?
Did I say "incoming" to BD?
My post was to shut up @Nilgiri who was bragging about the upcoming P-17B class for IN.
Since the Type-54B is a potential contender for BD's frigate programme, it was pointed out
that the Type-054B is superior at least in anti-war than the Jewish-equipped P-17B. Man, those
Jews have screwed the Indians with the poor armament they have provided for a 1.25 billion dollar warship.
:rofl:
Are these Indians out of their mind? They are dreaming to become a super power by buying stuffs from overseas that again for Israel.
If they really want to pursue that path they need to stop buying and start building.

27332629_10204113464193026_5068401133168504417_n.jpg

It is not a cheap copy of any Russian carrier with steam propulsion... :lol:

ea0c2bc4-fd5c-4dcf-bf92-6be1126accff_1482052808.jpg

Sure, as if it's predecessor couldn't do anything for Bangladesh...
Wow, I think the cheap and inferior India warships will only be bomb, bomb, bomb..... Can India also make aircraft carriers? Recently the India aircraft carrier boiler did not explode?:azn:

How difficult the India warship is to make. Oh, I'm sorry. It's the assembly.
timg

22219509.jpg

u=695409337,1039231609&fm=170&s=88B44791CA9B1ACC2ABC9D200300E0F0&w=640&h=506&img.JPG

Is a backward agricultural country mocking the world's largest shipbuilding and exporter?

indian...
Forgive your ignorance, after all, India is a illiterate country, far behind North Korea.

Back
Top Bottom