What's new

Bangladesh is Rebuilding its Navy

The way Bangladesh is working on it's navy it looks like that either they are planning to challenge us on Indian ocean or their fleets of F3 will bombard our cities.We are open for dialogues. Please take your time else you will have blood of hundred thousand hindus on your hand.

It's obvious you're joking.

Your comment does not take into consideration the existing realities for both of our countries - whether trade, logistics or economic development. The govt. in Bangladesh is not a banana republic govt. and neither is its Navy. They are fully aware of engaging with India and the entente that is required.

I am mindful that I don't have to provide excuses if we are trying to rebuild our Navy. However that said every sovereign nation has its right to modernize its defense force. There is no expansion of the Bangladesh Navy per se - only standardization and replacement of older obsolete vessels. If you talk about expansion - then look at the Indian Navy first and replace 'Bangladesh' with 'India'. And talking about bloodied Hindus - you don't have any Muslims in Indian cities?

Bangladesh reserves the right to retain essential skill-sets of professionally operating a modern Navy as well as to build ships locally. The question of bombarding cities and towns is ridiculous and cannot be taken seriously.

It's obvious you're joking.

Your comment does not take into consideration the existing realities for both of our countries - whether trade, logistics or economic development. The govt. in Bangladesh is not a banana republic govt. and neither is its Navy. They are fully aware of engaging with India and the entente that is required.

I am mindful that I don't have to provide excuses if we are trying to rebuild our Navy. However that said every sovereign nation has its right to modernize its defense force. There is no expansion of the Bangladesh Navy per se - only standardization and replacement of older obsolete vessels. If you talk about expansion - then look at the Indian Navy first and

Bangladesh reserves the right to retain essential skill-sets of professionally operating a modern Navy as well as to build ships locally. The question of bombarding cities and towns is ridiculous and cannot be taken seriously.

I was not joking and I wrote it in all my senses. The way Bangladesh Navy is doing shopping now a days we even cannot think about it even when we have such a big coastal line. Bangladeshis consider India as one of their enemy that are eyeing our NE from long time. BD is preparing for it and will invade India within couple of years. BD will have to answer about the killing of millions of people in India through their Army. Both the nations still can have the dialogues on teesta or whatever the issues are but Invading a country which liberated you is not the right thing to do.

I was not joking and I wrote it in all my senses. The way Bangladesh Navy is doing shopping now a days we even cannot think about it even when we have such a big coastal line. Bangladeshis consider India as one of their enemy that are eyeing our NE from long time. BD is preparing for it and will invade India within couple of years. BD will have to answer about the killing of millions of people in India through their Army. Both the nations still can have the dialogues on teesta or whatever the issues are but Invading a country which liberated you is not the right thing to do.

I think the RAW operatives in Bangladesh Army brass will make sure that this kind of thing never happens :-)

Joking aside - what will happen to all my Indian friends and their families we have relations with? How will I go to Old Delhi to get Mughlai Paratha? How will my other half get her sarees from Nalli Silks? No - I think invasion can wait...

Last edited:
Because India don't have a neighbor like India:lol:
Then it's lucky it doesn't have a treacherous neighbor like india..:p:

Complete wastage of money. Bangladesh doesn't even need a navy. How about investing money in the IT/Auto/Pharmaceutical/Hardware industry instead?

Bangladesh is not India dumbo.

Thank god it's not like india, jacka**. We are already investing in our economy, and growing at a faster rate then india. The navy is needed to protect vital resources in the Bay of Bengal.

Last edited:
Thank god it's not like india, jacka**. We are already investing in our economy, and growing at a faster rate then india. The navy is needed to protect vital resources in the Bay of Bengal.

:omghaha:

Not sure if you are trolling or serious??

Not sure if you are trolling or serious??

I started returning faltoo answers to ridiculous posts. It's a damned disease that spreads fast...

What I'd liked to have gotten is some reasoned estimates and opinions on the naval balance of power in the Bay of Bengal. Of course it disproportionately and heavily weighs on the Indian side - however I am also interested on the Myanmarese Navy's strength and I hope that some opinions came from an educated poster from Myanmar (as opposed to a trolling poster). And same from the Indian side.

Why do some posters keep thinking that this is their personal place for gupshup and jokes instead of providing valuable discourse and information?? Too many call-center jocks with too much Internet time on their hands (but little to contribute looks like).

however I am also interested on the Myanmarese Navy's strength and I hope that some opinions came from an educated poster from Myanmar (as opposed to a trolling poster). And same from the Indian side.
You can open a thread about comparison bw BD and Myanmar.Make sure that you have done well research on assests of BD navy and then post it there with credible sources and then i will mention some Mayanmarese members who will do the same and then you can have a debate and comparison
Why do some posters keep thinking that this is their personal place for gupshup and jokes instead of providing valuable discourse and information?? Too many call-center jocks with too much Internet time on their hands (but little to contribute looks like).
Barring one or two threads BD section has became a complete joke.Both BD's and Indians members are to be blamed for it and especially some Jamatiis who have ruined this section by blaming AL for everything and posting stupid conspiracy theories.Thats why nobody takes BD posters seriously on this forum.Even some of the Nepalese who joined this fourm were complaining about this.

I suggest you to open a thread in GHQ section about this madness.I myself thought of doing this but as this is a Pakistani forum Moderators will not take my opinion seriously.

You can open a thread about comparison bw BD and Myanmar.Make sure that you have done well research on assests of BD navy and then post it there with credible sources and then i will mention some Mayanmarese members who will do the same and then you can have a debate and comparison

Barring one or two threads BD section has became a complete joke.Both BD's and Indians members are to be blamed for it and especially some Jamatiis who have ruined this section by blaming AL for everything and posting stupid conspiracy theories.Thats why nobody takes BD posters seriously on this forum.Even some of the Nepalese who joined this fourm were complaining about this.

I suggest you to open a thread in GHQ section about this madness.I myself thought of doing this but as this is a Pakistani forum Moderators will not take my opinion seriously.

Appreciate the suggestion. I am trying to gather some Bangladesh Navy info from reliable sources. I will open a thread after that.

so how much you have learned about BN so far ? :D

so how much you learned about BN so far ? :D
I know everyting about the assests that BN has,Learning about there capaabilities.I am having problem in ICG section like how many missiles they can carry after refit e.t.c.
I will surely open a thread about it in one or two month.

I know everyting about the assests that BN has,Learning about there capaabilities.I am having problem in ICG section like how many missiles they can carry after refit e.t.c.
1947508_475130252614771_1408146267_n.jpg

so now tell me about BN assets :D

Waiting ur post bro..... Cheer..!!

Back
Top Bottom