What's new

Bangladesh is more critical neighbor for India than Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm..

Another one of those ' Look ! I am relevant' threads .

BD is the rising superpower, India can't ignore......Here is the pic of a BDian on Moon called A LUNGINAUT.

bengali-on-moon-lungi.jpg

Bangladeshis bathe in milk and honey. Why are you refusing to accept them?

Well I don't know what type of Milk and Honey that is which is still unable to physically make them look strong or at least grow them few inches more :D, but no thanks we never wanted them as a Part of Pakistan, so glad you people have done it for us now you can have them and enjoy their border jumping activities :D

they can easily have said that about Bangladesh without bringing Pakistan's name in between ...:D shows who is obsessed with whom..:lol:

Well I don't know what type of Milk and Honey that is which is still unable to physically make them look strong or at least grow them few inches more :D, but no thanks we never wanted them as a Part of Pakistan, so glad you people have done it for us now you can have them and enjoy their border jumping activities :D

Now that is not fair. India is sorry, we made a mistake. Please take Bangladesh (East Pakistan) back. We can offset against Kashmir :D

The best thing for India would be to re-unite Bangladesh with Pakistan.

Bangladesh was never supposed to be part of Pakistan originally. It was supposed to be another free state with close links with Pakistan. Unfortunately it became part of Pakistan & 71 happened. India was blinded by hatred & arrogance in 71 & completely failed to realize the future & hence dug her own grave. Today, no matter how hard India tries, it cannot eliminate heavy Muslim population in North East...the demographics of that place seems to have changed.

Today, no matter how hard India tries, it cannot eliminate heavy Muslim population in North East...the demographics of that place seems to have changed.
I read somewhere that Modi is going push these illegal Bangladeshis to Pakistan.

Bhai tum har doosri post may moderators ko Tag kar kay poochatey ho - Can I reply like this? Aaj taak answer nahi mila kya? :lol:

Yaar kya hai na kay hum aik teer may say do tou shikar karnlun kay aadi hogaya hun...if you know what i mean.:lol:;)

That Modi with RSS terrorist link is known butcher of Muslims so he can say whatever he want but these people are North Eastern Muslims
Bangladeshis absolutely adore Pakistan. So Modi wants to re-unite the long lost Muslim cousins.

Indians too adore Afghans & claim to have descendants of them, so can Pakistan send all Afghan refugees to India?
I never heard an Indian claiming to be of Afghan ancestry except some Muslims.

Pakistanis dominate BDeshi film and modelling industry. These Bangladeshi boys want to marry Pakistani girls. Why won't you allow this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom