What's new

Bangladesh is losing the battle against terror: WSJ

More like their own agenda than anything written in the book.

I find no youth interested in politics tbh. It's a dirty game.

I recommend you to read some parts of the old book in Arabic as well as English. I believe, you can read and understand Arabic, though the old scripts written in the then language in poetic form are difficult to understand.

It;s not about -losing the battle against terror. It's all about reflection. Those who made the situation whole over the world By the name of war against terror. It's all about political power force by the western methodology. Clash of ideology.

I recommend you to read some parts of the old book in Arabic as well as English. I believe, you can read and understand Arabic, though the old scripts written in the then language in poetic form are difficult to understand.
True. I have and I studied in this subject too. Yes I understand what you say. Depends on the person how they perceive it.

True. I have and I studied in this subject too. Yes I understand what you say. Depends on the person how they perceive it.

Thank you for accepting the truth. Point is, I personally, like you and most other Muslims, think some of the Islamic verses were needed to guide the preacher at a time when he was fighting the other opposing Arabs, who were trying to stop his preaching.

Although I believe these verses are for reading only and not to be followed today, yet the Islamist ISIS and other Jihadists pinpoint these verses to instigate killing mania among the new recruits. This has resulted in so many bombings and killings by these recruit Muslims throughout the world.

Thank you for accepting the truth. Point is, I personally, like you and most other Muslims, think some of the Islamic verses were needed to guide the preacher at a time when he was fighting the other opposing Arabs, who were trying to stop his preaching.

Although I believe these verses are for reading only and not to be followed today, yet the Islamist ISIS and other Jihadists pinpoint these verses to instigate killing mania among the new recruits. This has resulted in so many bombings and killings by these recruit Muslims throughout the world.
Are you talking about the verses in the Quran? Yourent suppose to follow them literally. You need to read the whole book multiple times to understand the deep message. Just like how you have to study bible too

Anyways... Islamist are recruited not based on verses or the book. Trust me they tried to recruit me also when I was in Kuwait. They say to people... if we make a Islamic state... similar to new world order... the judgement day will come sooner and we all get to go to heaven soon. Kind of like what they say that everyone will be Muslims before day of judgements but there will be Muslims in name and Muslims in deed.

Those who talk about political Islam they are terrorist. It is US theory and applied by her slaves.

Dude really? How do you expect a serious discussion about terrorism when you are proudly hosting a UN designated terrorist in your country? Now please you dont faff about how he is not being guilty as not proven by a Shariah court
Modi = 10 Hafiz Saeeds

Hafiz Saeed right now is running a charity organization
Modi right now is the Prime Minister of India

Shows the deep difference

My observation is - Non-muslims talk about Islam with 1% knowledge. If anyone wants to talk about a matter the guy should know 99%. Otherwise misconception, and ignorant will capture their mind.

My observation is - Non-muslims talk about Islam with 1% knowledge. If anyone wants to talk about a matter the guy should know 99%. Otherwise misconception, and ignorant will capture their mind.

When you start killing non muslim in the name of Islam then they get legitimacy to talk about Islam even with 1% knowledge. They dont have compulsion to go to heaven with rest 99%.

When you start killing non muslim in the name of Islam then they get legitimacy to talk about Islam even with 1% knowledge. They dont have compulsion to go to heaven with rest 99%.

In the name of Islam those who are killing non- muslims are they really Muslim? Or non- muslims. We know when some non-muslim killed world shout ... Ohhho what a terrorism exposed. But Who is the gainer? As a whole by the name of war on terror only western govt. got the winning prize. So we should say RAW, MoSSAD, or else behind the killing operation.

Those who talk about political Islam they are terrorist. It is US theory and applied by her slaves.

It seems you are too impulsive to give new and peculiar designations to many powers and many individuals.

Even when you do not really know what are you talking about? Many of your posts have one target, that is, derailing the thread.

Without political analysis military concept is nothing . I can understand what you meant. But don't you see that all are linked with each other . In 9mm how many bullets require that is tec discussion. But geo-politically what is haping that is important to expose.

While there maybe some truth there, the author accurately misses the point here.

Without political analysis military concept is nothing . I can understand what you meant. But don't you see that all are linked with each other . In 9mm how many bullets require that is tec discussion. But geo-politically what is haping that is important to expose.

English please.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom