What's new

Bangladesh is losing the battle against terror: WSJ

since it is already established that USA lost battle against terrorism, then they find no reason to write about it.
Now , to feel better, lets talk about Bangladesh without understanding Bangladesh.

I give you a great example: when hostage situation going on. CNN kept saying that Bangladesh does not have any trained ppl to do rescue operation. When Bangladeshi commandos stormed into cafe and rescued some ppl without any casualty to commandos side, they dropped from sky and said it was remarkable.
Then started saying that Americans trained them, so no surprise lol
@C130 @gambit @boomslang and others
Wow wtf? But is this true i mean do they get training from USA?

Wooo!!! WSJ high on ganja again??!

Why I am not surprised??? :lol: :lol:

Two attack and we are losing??

That is some highest class of the best homegrown ganja in action!! :sarcastic:

Its sad because they will go back to ignoring Bangladesh now.

Its pity + gloom and doom news....or nothing.

These western/American media are crazy people. how many attacks they have been able to prevent ? just 2 attacks in Bangladesh and they have failed, funny !

They often deliver those sermon with veiled threat of cutting western foreign aid.

So, the best way for us is to refuse western donations. Since we depend upon the west for their money to develop our country, we should not complain about all those western Nasihat and Sermons. Bhikkhar Chal-e Moila Kichu Meshano Thakbei.

So, the best way for us is to refuse western donations. Since we depend upon the west for their money to develop our country, we should not complain about all those western Nasihat and Sermons. Bhikkhar Chal-e Moila Kichu Meshano Thakbei.

Those western donations goes to NGO's to create all sorts of problems, you are better off without those NGO's and their donations.

Well, they do have a point. It wasn't a given that BD would descend into chaos like this and it was pretty immune from the early actions of ISIS even though a disproportionate amount of its foreign fighters were British Bengalis. But now it seems it was just a delayed reaction.

Well, they do have a point. It wasn't a given that BD would descend into chaos like this and it was pretty immune from the early actions of ISIS even though a disproportionate amount of its foreign fighters were British Bengalis. But now it seems it was just a delayed reaction.

Well no one is saying there aren't real facts in some of what they say. Its just the overall condescending tone of the article.

I mean you know just how they have been using such a tone with Myanmar all these years, and lately with the whole Rohingya thing.

You r an idiot

60456744.jpg

They are welcome to stop that donation.90 percent money of our budget comes from internal sources.8 percent foreign loan and only 2 percent foreign aid,not all of which are western.I don't know how much money NGO get from western donation,but NGO's are a minor player in socio-economic development in BD.Most of the NGO money goes back to western countries or to the pockets of NGO bosses and employees.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom