What's new

Bangladesh is buying Thunder Block III ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This guy is claiming that BD is placing an order to buy JF 17 B III.

Anyone have any news about it on this forum!!

If this news is true. This is huge for Pakistan, it means that Block III would become a hot cake.
A very good sign for Pakistan to increase its defence exports and set up industries to cater for middle income countries's defence with reasonably priced good and proven hardware.

We should also concentrate on doubling the production line for JF 17, the second just catering for the export version of Block III.

If this news is true. This is huge for Pakistan, it means that Block III would become a hot cake.
A very good sign for Pakistan to increase its defence exports and set up industries to cater for middle income countries's defence with reasonably priced good and proven hardware.

We should also concentrate on doubling the production line for JF 17, the second just catering for the export version of Block III.
If it is happening then very good for Bangladesh. Block 3 is cheap and good value for this price.

Nopes. Can't be true.

Are we really going to use you tube videos as our sources of information and evidence enough for opening threads now?

I didn't say that, I posed a question that if anyone had any news about it on the forum!!

Why would you even watch these youtube video which are only there to click bait fools into viewing?
Or are you the fool? (no offence intended) :P

The features and price of Block III are not yet disclosed. Making foreign sales will only start after that is done.

Are we really going to use you tube videos as our sources of information and evidence enough for opening threads now?

Why would you even watch these youtube video which are only there to click bait fools into viewing?
Or are you the fool? (no offence intended) :P

I have no problems with comments like this.
But one of my post was deleted on such comments. So I think there are double standards here.
As for your comments, I have very high IQ levels, tested and confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom