What's new

Bangladesh is being ‘killed by economic conditions elsewhere in the world’

Only stupid and ignorant people like you love to slap their face gleefully. Every country cuts coats according to its available clothes.

It is BD , SL, Argentine and some other countries that want to glitter like gold with borrowed money.

The glittering is not to stay long. It will make you happy to see BD will be paying back $4 to $5 billion every year and the Sky Power above will send down trillions of dollars to fill up BD’s coffer.

So, keep on dreaming the impossible.

You again quoted 4-5 billion but that will happen in 2030 and economy size will be double at that time. But the amount will start to drop from that time.

Not covering yourself in glory here are you?

Pineapple, oranges, guava, lychees, hog plum, dragon fruit, papaya, many verities of melons, Aegle marmelos, Annona squamosa, many kinds of berries like jamrul and jaam etc etc

Oh, and jackfruit the national fruit.

Being a water rich, extremely fertile and tropical country —

EVERYTHING GROWS IN BD.

Not sure whether you are a troll or ignorant fool.

Maybe both!!!

@Nergal
@UKBengali

I live in temperate climate with little access to tropical fruits except pineapple.

I live in temperate climate with little access to tropical fruits except pineapple.
ok. But it was kind of a stupid question to ask a tropical country. Tropical countries have a very large assortment of very tasty fruits they produce, except for some fruits like apples, peaches, apricots that have a chill requirement. But those fruits are not as good as tropical fruits anyway, so are not really missed.

ok. But it was kind of a stupid question to ask a tropical country. Tropical countries have a very large assortment of very tasty fruits they produce, except for some fruits like apples, peaches, apricots that have a chill requirement. But those fruits are not as good as tropical fruits anyway, so are not really missed.

I have lots of access to plums, pluots, nectarines, grapes, pears and multitude of berries. I am not complaining

OK. Given your reply to @BananaRepublicUK and to me, I don't think you are asking anything or saying anything meaningful. Just writing random stuff, slow day?

changing the diet from carbohydrates to fruits/vegetables is a tricky proposition. it might not be easy for the common man

Mistri bhai,

You are a mistri who cried Wolf.

You have been predicting doom for years.

When @UKBengali predicted 50 billion exports a couple of years ago you laughed. When he predicted BD will sail through covid - you also laughed.

You are a laughing stock! You have now replaced Nilgiri as the chief troll!

OK. Given your reply to @BananaRepublicUK and to me, I don't think you are asking anything or saying anything meaningful. Just writing random stuff, slow day?

Your northern fruits like apples, apricot, plum and pears etc are not very tasty. They are good for making jam and tarts though.

Thanks to global trade - we mainly consume tropical fruits. In U.K., Retail chains like Waitrose and M&S carry tropical fruits all round the year.

If you want kids to get in the habit of eating fruits - give them tropical fruits. Boring northern fruits will drive them towards junk food like chocolate bars and potato chips.

Which is why the working class have massive bellies!!!!

Your northern fruits like apples, apricot, plum and pears etc are not very tasty. They are good for making jam and tarts though.

Thanks to global trade - we mainly consume tropical fruits. In U.K., Retail chains like Waitrose and M&S carry tropical fruits all round the year.

If you want kids to get in the habit of eating fruits - give them tropical fruits. Boring northern fruits will drive them towards junk food like chocolate bars and potato chips.

Which is why the working class have massive bellies!!!!

I agree, fruits that grow in cold countries are not that tasty and don't compare with tropical fruits at all. I lived in Aus for 21 years, yet I don't like the fruits that are commonly found here; apples, apricots, peach, nectarine, plum etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom