What's new

Bangladesh government in search of new allies in Asia

so you are saying there are no indian gurkhas in the indian army?

No. Im just re-stating the question asked by eastbengal. Why do you need 40000 gurkhas from NEPAL( who make up the larger portion of the gurkha regiments) to fight for INDIA???

@BD friends..every nation takes its own benifits...so it is the same way both BD and India looks after its own beinfits..Sometimes it is really surprising me to see some of the posts from BD friends as " What does India gave us since last 40 years"...This sounds more in sync like Pakistan complains about USA..." What USA gave us in 64 years" (Of course India is not USA...This is just symbolic comparison wrt to the statements only)...Dude why BD always want that India should always give something to have a better relationship with you..i mean..BD dont necessary to be a friend...but can they afford to become an enemy of India???? There are such a senseless talk from both sides from Indian and BD friends ...but why India waste its time and money in being enemey with BD? ....And apart from that its so funny that some BD friends are talking about how poor is India? ..Did any one see how BD stands in poverty???Come on ...i dont want to go to that level....but i hope every one understands it....

@BD friends..every nation takes its own benifits...so it is the same way both BD and India looks after its own beinfits..Sometimes it is really surprising me to see some of the posts from BD friends as " What does India gave us since last 40 years"...This sounds more in sync like Pakistan complains about USA..." What USA gave us in 64 years" (Of course India is not USA...This is just symbolic comparison wrt to the statements only)...Dude why BD always want that India should always give something to have a better relationship with you..i mean..BD dont necessary to be a friend...but can they afford to become an enemy of India???? There are such a senseless talk from both sides from Indian and BD friends ...but why India waste its time and money in being enemey with BD? ....And apart from that its so funny that some BD friends are talking about how poor is India? ..Did any one see how BD stands in poverty???Come on ...i dont want to go to that level....but i hope every one understands it....
What does Kaniska mean? Is it a male name or female name?

Pakistan is not quite in the same league as China in so far as being friends is concerned.

Many a Bangladeshi post indicate the same.

No one is talking about leagues its a simple statement and its true China is not BD best friend simply Pakistan & China are best friends the whole world knows .. there is nothing to do with a league .

No one is talking about leagues its a simple statement and its true China is not BD best friend simply Pakistan & China are best friends the whole world knows .. there is nothing to do with a league .

A lot of Indians here would think otherwise :lol:

Bangladesh government in search of new allies in Asia

Bangladesh government in search of new allies in Asia :: Weekly Blitz

by Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury
September 9, 2011

1826.jpg

In addition to boosting relations with China, Bangladesh also is set to further strengthen relations with Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, South Korea, DPR Korea, Philippines, Myanmar, Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Cuba, Venezuela, Taiwan, Singapore, CIS countries, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech and Slovak Republic, Morocco, Egypt, Turkey and African nations.

There is also indication of Dhaka's active consideration of establishing economic relations with Israel by lifting the existing travel ban. Diplomatic analysts believe that, Dhaka's relations with JERUSALEM will not only bring tremendous benefit for the country in multiple ways, Israel can also be one of the best allies of Bangladesh in especially bargaining with New Delhi.

This Salah Uddin Shoaib Chowdhury is an well-known Isreali agent in Bangladesh. He has always been trying to influence the BD public opinion so that BD esatablishes diplomatic relationship with his benefactor, Israel. The hell with this broker. Look at the title of the article and the last sentences he wrote. In his opinion, BD should build a close relationship with Israel. So, worthless an opinion!

There is no way BD shou

Who is bangladesh going to start a war with? :P

BD is certainly not capable to start a war with India. So, it is logical to say India may impose a limited war on us in order to impose its will on us if we remain weak in terms of military and economy. Do not you remember that India has been wishing a demilitarized BD since 1971? And only with great pain and accompanied by many political killings on record we are becoming stronger every year. Do not also forget the killing of BDR Officers only recently. It was also a part of demilitarization effort.

its time for banlades 2 see the truth about india and open their eyes...

Inshallah let them again be east pakistan and then see what happens...

long live our pakistan

This Salah Uddin Shoaib Chowdhury is an well-known Isreali agent in Bangladesh. He has always been trying to influence the BD public opinion so that BD esatablishes diplomatic relationship with his benefactor, Israel. The hell with this broker. Look at the title of the article and the last sentences he wrote. In his opinion, BD should build a close relationship with Israel. So, worthless an opinion!

There is no way BD shou

Middle East is a term coined by a European perspective and rightly, from geographic point of view, should have been called Western Asia, expanded from the term Central Asia. This isn't my personal opinion but a fact if you look at the Middle East map carefully, several historian have classified Middle East as Western Asia. So including Israel under the Asia banner may be correct theoretically, but its epic laziness and complete propaganda considering our current world map.

Back
Top Bottom