What's new

Bangladesh eyes $1b from tourism

This is the theme songs....

I think you were referring to linka...:P... anyway its not surprising that you had a crush with blonde linka... after coming to Canada and initially staying 9 months with 5 canadian girls among them 2 were blonde :P on my 1st year I have realized why people have so affection for the blonde... as they are hawt, sexy and gorgeous specially their hair, eyes and .... are mind blowing.... Ohhh I still miss my 1st year here in Canada and just ponder why I have changed the dorm just to save some bucks ...:S

But sad part is that these sexy pieces are good as girl friend not as wife/long term partner. In this summer one my friend in Montreal spent lots of money to manage one blonde as gf but in winter she left my friend...:laugh: and now he has realized at last he will have to eat deshi chicken...:P

WHAT?! You lived with 5 girls for 9 nine months:woot: . Looks like saving the bucks wasnt worth it. As for your friend i can only say this, সমুদ্রে অনেক মাছ আছে কিন্তু বাঙালিরা শুধু ইলিশ মাছ খায়

Zakir bhai, does the mountains in the first picture of your second post belong to bangladesh?

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! I never seen Bd mountains with clouds rolling in:)

In another thread, you have tried to justify that this land should be preserved for Chakma only.

This land should be utilized in a such way that Bd can earn money form tourist. Proper planing, Bd can attack a lot of tourist.

In another thread, you have tried to justify that this land should be preserved for Chakma only.

This land should be utilized in a such way that Bd can earn money form tourist. Proper planing, Bd can attack a lot of tourist.

No i said, give chakmas some tribal reserves to preserve their way of life, Not giving them the whole CHT

WHAT?! You lived with 5 girls for 9 nine months:woot: . Looks like saving the bucks wasnt worth it. As for your friend i can only say this, সমুদ্রে অনেক মাছ আছে কিন্তু বাঙালিরা শুধু ইলিশ মাছ খায়

Zakir bhai, does the mountains in the first picture of your second post belong to bangladesh?

lol there was another boy but he used to remain busy in his room with his gf ...:sick: so basically 6 gals and 2 boys used to live there....:woot: ... miss those days ... kiya najara tha ... the things that I used to see on TV and net ... got the opportunity to see it live...:P... for the comment on my friend I can not stop laughing.... but my friend is still after the non hilsha fish... n regarding hilsha I have remembered one dialogue on "Macher raja ilish ar battir raja philips."...:)

P10107991.jpg

kaptailake5.jpg

meghlabandarban.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

Longest beach,
Biggest mangrove with guided cruise
History and civilisation that goes back to around 500 BC
Alcohol is legal
Beautiful islands.
Largest shopping centre in south asia
Food is tasty
Royal river cruises
Mountain trekking
(basically we have everthing that is needed for good tourism)

But the thing is,

Ppl sees dhaka and gets turned off
Lots of touts
White women targetted by gangs
Lack of advertising by bangladesh
Lack of infrastructure
Lack of showcase of local sports and activities
Last of all, ppl dont know that our country even exist

The thing is tourist are usually demanding for material facilities such as night clubs, pubs, brothels, etc. Bangladesh do not have these, and i do not think bangladesh should build these things to bring in tourism

our civilization goes back to 8000 B.C starting from MaherGerh...:enjoy:

anyways best of luck :agree:

our civilization goes back to 8000 B.C starting from MaherGerh...:enjoy:

anyways best of luck :agree:

Well actually, 500 BC was our first independent history.

Before that we used to be part of Magadha and other indian kingdoms:)

it is legal in the sense that you need to have a license to have alcohol, otherwise it is illegal.

it is legal in the sense that you need to have a license to have alcohol, otherwise it is illegal.

No you dont need license to drink alcohol in bangladesh. However you need license to brew and sell alcohol

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

What the hell you mean? Is it really and since when?

It was never banned

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom