What's new

Bangladesh Economic & Infrastructure Development - Updates & Discussions

Some recent news.
First half of Dhaka Metro rail will be completed before schedule.

Four lane highway on both sided of Padma bridge will be inaugurated by October,2018.

Construction of Dhaka elevated expressway running on a full swing.

Newly built open park in Chattogram.

Lots of great progress coming out of Chittagong (Karnaphuli Tunnel, AKT Flyover, Jamburi Park, Patenga, etc.) What I loved about the city compared to Dhaka is that there is still a lot of green spaces left. Hopefully the city does something to retain them and turn them into enrichment and natural areas, which would give Chittagong a unique flavor among the rest of the cities in Bangladesh. High rises and highways are important for developing countries like ours, but parks and natural areas are just as important and shouldn't be neglected.

Best part about the park is that it was made with money leftover.

According to the supervising engineer Om Prakash Nandy, “Initially, the project budget was estimated at Tk 20 crore. But we finished everything within Tk 18 crore. The rest of the money was given back to the department,” he said.

Current progress on Akhtaruzzaman Flyover in Chittagong, which will run between Muradpur and WASA intersection.

Last edited:
Renovated Dhaka InterContinental.
Under construction Dhaka-Tangail four lane highway.

When will the Dhk-Syl 4lane highway expansion be built? If ever in our life time!!!

I like psychological thrillers. Where do I watch this film?
If only they realised it in London, say in East London!

I like psychological thrillers. Where do I watch this film?
If only they realised it in London, say in East London!
Most probably this film will not be released internationally. This is a film adaptation of a popular Humayun Ahmed novel named 'Devi'. This novel is very popular and a very good psychological thriller. I believe, you will like more reading this book than watching it's film adaptation. Here is a link to free download this book.
http://www.amarbooks.com/download.php?id=17785
http://www.amarbooks.com/FreeDownload.php?w=Humayun Ahmed&f=Devi.pdf

Romance film will be called fifty shades of bangabandhu
Action films will be called bangabondhunator
And wait until you see the launch of ocean’s bangabandhu

Back
Top Bottom