What's new

Bangladesh court commutes top Jamaat-e-Islami leader's death sentence

This whole tribunal is a farce of the highest order and was always meant to be a political tool of Hasina and AL. The BD judiciary is already in the gutter and the final nail in the coffin will be the 16th Amendment . As for the verdict, a renowned preacher like saydee would have been emancipated and cleared of all charges in a neutral court even if it followed the bare minimum judicial code of conduct. Its a tactical verdict like all the rest. Hasina doesn't want people in the streets by giving a death sentence to saydee.

hey why the moom like weird..

thats sun version....

le my noob work.....

Hussain galaxy Version.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

troll1.jpg

Good, let the razakar jamati rot in jail for the rest of his life.

Never met him in life. Only heard his waaz. He is more religious figure then ordinary Jamat leader. He is beloved among mumin and mumina. He is only hate by Islamic named holding, cow meat eating awami murtids.

He is no Kader Molla. He is Syedi and only one out there. Haramkoor Durga worshipping mushrik minded hasina backed off knowing the consequence.

All hell will break loose, if this guy is hanged. The most popular preacher. Hasina knows it and saved her chair. She only required this warcrime saga to make the election time chaotic and return to power.

How long before this matki will be push to ground from chair?

Why isn't Dal and shibir unit against Haramkoor chapati league?

All hell will break loose, if this guy is hanged. The most popular preacher. Hasina knows it and saved her chair. She only required this warcrime saga to make the election time chaotic and return to power.
i think if india wants it can harm BD in more ways than this. killing Delwar Hussain Saidi is nothing for them, as killing Abdul Qader Mullah was and as a lot of things have been in the last few years.

BAL commies want the elections to be just a naam ka waste formality. i think the sham elections themselves are enough to provoke the opposition to take to the streets so the regime can take fascist measures. i don't see how these "war crimes" fascist trials are need for BAL for any election.

this is an ideological war launched by BAL commies, which is a legacy of what started ever since the movement for Muslim emancipation started and United Pakistan came into being. it was because of ideology of BAL commies (then-part of East Bengal Communist and Congress) that they launched anti-Muslim (including anti-Urdu) agitation in the early 1950s. it was because of ideology that they obtained support from hostile countries and compromised the stability and then sovereignty of East Pakistan/Bangladesh all the way up to 1971. it has been because of ideology that they perpetually opposed the self-determination of Muslims and their values and heritage in Bengal. the likes of Quader Mullah and actually our entire nation happen to be sacrificeable victims in the long implementation of this venomous ideology

Back
Top Bottom