What's new

Bangladesh Cinemas Ban "Top Actor" over HINDI film protests

So you have seen the naked/Nanga girls in Indian movies? You know because you go to see it? Don't you? Otherwise how do you know it is about Nanga/Naked Girls?
of course i have seen it ...............They are hot :smitten::smitten::man_in_love:....... but the thing is i can control my self Indians cant do that .....

View attachment 188120
BTW beauties like these are welcome in Bollywood. No tension for them :D
she is good ............respect your sister here .........

When people demand something, it will always be there one way or another - Like it or not.

The reason wasn't for language or anything but rather protecting the Bangladesh film industry.

Personally I prefer we get rid of the industry altogether and also hold much greater censorship on TV and cinemas. Also, ban on completely worthless cinemas that are filled with cliches and crap.

There already is censorship in place. For instance, you'd find some scenes deleted in foreign films in cinemas like Star Cineplex.

Although, one thing that is to be done is on the issue of foreign advertising on cable TV channels.

Last edited:
The reason wasn't for language or anything but rather protecting the Bangladesh film industry.

Personally I prefer we get rid of the industry altogether and also hold much greater censorship on TV and cinemas. Also, ban on completely worthless cinemas that are filled with cliches and crap.

How are u going to determine what are worthless? Is it not the audience to decide that?

A quick google search showed that you guys lost close to 800 cinemas in last 2 decades and number of films produced per year has come down to about 50. This scenario looks close to what Pakistan is experiencing with their movie industry. They lifted the 50 year ban on Indian movies recently in order to bring healthy competition and revive their industry. It is limited ban because they limit the number of movies that can be screened. They are moving slowly from totally lifting the ban in order to protect their fragile film industry.

I don't know much about your films but good luck in beating bollywood by coming out with better content and theme.

Whoa! Wanted movie of salman, released in Bangladesh now?
That's a 2009 film!

Back
Top Bottom