What's new

Bangladesh Can Prosper With More and Better Jobs for Women

women-worker-in-plastic-factory-MZO-01052019-0019.jpg

Female workers taking part in all sorts of work at Moonlight plastic recycling factory in Dhaka's Bhatara. Photo: Mahmud Zaman Ovi

Islam offers equal rights to women but man is always given an upper hand in dealing for and in family by Allah Almighty.you should atleast study islam before even making up such thing as equality.let me give you a heads up.....in islam a mans testification is equal to two women,s.Rings a bell???? if not than read Al Quran,and get some idea.

other day one supa powa bd member opened a thread about people protesting in Karachi after 71 , lol these supa powa machos started their Randi rona on that thread ,, That was hilarious and painful for me.. SO..
I just give it up ,,,,, Now you (india) have to face them and have to live with them , thank you india .. According to them , We are already way behind them , We are very poor and week … so we give a fat fak about them too..
:rofl::enjoy:
@Nilgiri , thank you for recent posts with lots of data ….. but let me tell you this you are wasting your time , Defence.pk is banned in BD but these members are still here(look how tough bd govt is) , this proves they are on BD gOvt payroll (trolls of hasHena)… I came across very few original and patriotic BDeshi members on this forum. Majority of the members here are trolls or on Govt payroll

India is actually much more accountable to its people and has credible elections...and actually has some media competition/debate on narratives and institutions.

There is a reason we dont rank in the bottom 10% percentile of corruption like the truest prime shitholes with glorious autocrat 95% win election results lol....producing people that cry and bitch when you simply post a picture of their leader looking like a simian lol @Imran Khan . You can't make this up lol: https://defence.pk/pdf/members/webmaster.177270/ (Scroll halfway down, this is AFTER he tagged mods multiple times and got bitch slapped and ignored by them lol)

Complaining about this haha: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ks-on-bangabandhu.601559/page-2#post-11166152

all thru the thread like a stupid little princess haha tagging mods...ignored by them.....yet whines to webby profile page anyway. Cries even more when Waz thumbs up my replies lol.

After all its the same ppl that struggle to earn better than Haitians and Afghans even when they are in the US.....and reproduce at rates worse than anyone else in UK and completely mistreat and oppress their womenfolk (looking at their labour participation rate anywhere thats credible outside the original swamp)...and then act all surprised and innocuous when facebook vids show the reality on the streets of the swamp (BCL fun) and when one burned to death student slips past the BAL suppression regardless.

BD so credible, so honest, so STRONK! Believe every number without question! We dominate our 170 million groupthink serfs, so just submit to the POWER too!

Then scream waissist when you simply question 3 million fakery...and ask is a govt that preaches that as unquestionable truth...really credible on anything else it claims numbers wise?...when we have all this reality of actual performance of Bangladeshis in US, Canada and UK saying otherwise? Not to mention what you actually can sell and buy from the world (again that nasty reality check of 3rd party arises).

Your tears are so funny, please cry more.

@OsmanAli98 @Mentee @M.AsfandYar @Aung Zaya @I.R.A @Tps43 @Game.Invade @N.Siddiqui @Desert Fox @Major Sam @Fledgingwings @Pakhtoon yum @CHACHA"G"

Like seriously, here's a thought....BECOME something worthwhile and credible before posturing your numbers that you concoct and charge headlong believing in your own BS....it likely could just be imaginary windmills after all going by precedence of your own foundation narrative "numbers".

Last edited:
other day one supa powa bd member opened a thread about people protesting in Karachi after 71 , lol these supa powa machos started their Randi rona on that thread ,, That was hilarious and painful for me.. SO..
I just give it up ,,,,, Now you (india) have to face them and have to live with them , thank you india .. According to them , We are already way behind them , We are very poor and week … so we give a fat fak about them too..
:rofl::enjoy:
@Nilgiri , thank you for recent posts with lots of data ….. but let me tell you this you are wasting your time , Defence.pk is banned in BD but these members are still here(look how tough bd govt is) , this proves they are on BD gOvt payroll (trolls of hasHena)… I came across very few original and patriotic BDeshi members on this forum. Majority of the members here are trolls or on Govt payroll

Are you not the kids who gets triggered seeing any stat which is not favorable to Pakistan?

What you have got out of randi Rona lol?

Defence.pk is banned in BD but these members are still here(look how tough bd govt is) , this proves they are on BD gOvt payroll (trolls of hasHena)…
Is this forum really banned in Bangladesh? If so, the question is how come so many of its citizens are participating in the discussion here? Someone in BD can clarify the point of how it is possible to bypass the ban.

They just use VPN or tor browser to get around the net nanny state.
Thing is, I am 95% computer illiterate and I just do not understand what this VPN or tor browser may mean to get around a ban. But, thanks for the input.

Thing is, I am 95% computer illiterate and I just do not understand what this VPN or tor browser may mean to get around a ban. But, thanks for the input.

Using VPN you can browse using private network, anonymously and your data will be encrypted. Which allow user to bypass government ban. Watch this for further basics on VPN which stand for Virtual Private Network.

Are you not the kids who gets triggered seeing any stat which is not favorable to Pakistan?

What you have got out of randi Rona lol?
Cry me dirty Dhaka ……. Go f your self and play with your figures ……
@Nilgiri , Check this post and this paid troll of HaShena Govt …….. LOL classic …..

Only the mullah and their supporters would think otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom