What's new

Bangladesh Balance of Payments Updates (Forex Reserve, Remittance, FDI, Balance of Trade, etc.)

IMG_20221223_003615.jpg
IMG_20221223_003633.jpg

I could not read through the page. The letters are too small. But, I have read somewhere the private loan repayment is about $15 billion within the next year.

It is a shock to me.

** Now, I have read the first Paragraph. The amount is more than $17 billion to be repaid by June of next year. And here our BAL brats are shouting that BD FE reserves will reach $60 billion (or $40 billion?) within a few months.

Many new imports will stall unless the private sector arrears are paid back.

I believe the FE reserves will shortly go below $10 billion. Unless BD govt initiates financial reforms suggested by the IMF, it will not lend a single dollar.

Last edited:
I could not read through the page. The letters are too small. But, I have read somewhere the private loan repayment is about $15 billion within the next year.

It is a shock to me.

** Now, I have read the first Paragraph. The amount is more than $17 billion to be repaid by June of next year. And here our BAL brats are shouting that BD FE reserves will reach $60 billion (or $40 billion?) within a few months.

Many new imports will stall unless the private sector arrears are paid back.

I believe the FE reserves will shortly go below $10 billion. Unless BD govt initiates financial reforms suggested by the IMF, it will not lend a single dollar.

You really are a buffoon.

These “private sector debt” are short term ongoing credits to facilitate trade.

They are paid within a 90 day cycle when western retailers pay for the undies!

When you export 50 billion you need to borrow 17 billion to fund working capital.

You really are thick!!!

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

You really are a buffoon.

These “private sector debt” are short term ongoing credits to facilitate trade.

They are paid within a 90 day cycle when western retailers pay for the undies!

When you export 50 billion you need to borrow 17 billion to fund working capital.

You really are thick!!!

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

I think you like to have fun with one of our residents clueless trolls here :p:

BNP supporter no doubt who has no future and ability to loot in BD while Hasina is in control.

I think you like to have fun with one of our residents clueless trolls here :p:

BNP supporter no doubt who has no future and ability to loot in BD while Hasina is in control.

These idiots are of such low intellect - they keep walking into the door and get a black eye.

The idiot obviously has never run a business 🤣🤣🤣

Something first generation British Sylhetis learnt..

Having to borrow for working capital 🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom