What's new

Bangladesh army reveals it operates Spike ATGMs

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
bang.JPG

https://www.bdmilitary.com/defence-procurement/bangladesh-army-reveals-it-operates-spike-atgms/

On One hand Hate Israel and on other buy arms from it..Wah BD Wah!:disagree:

On One hand Hate Israel and on other buy arms from it..Wah BD Wah!:disagree:
Nations are hypocrites...go figure!

Being a poor country, and in particular beholden to middle eastern countries and their labor market...Bangladesh is in a bind.

The sooner the Arabs stop their backdoor diplomacy with Israel and establish proper relations...Bangladesh will follow suit.

These were bought from Singaporean contract. And the UZI we have were recovered from the captured 10 trucks of weapon.

The sooner the Arabs stop their backdoor diplomacy with Israel and establish proper relations...Bangladesh will follow suit.
Who knows how long that will take.

Who knows how long that will take.
Who knows...the world is a strange place. Saudis have a ton of contact with the Israelis - mostly to counter Iran. But, remember they had a peace proposal a few years ago...Arab recognition of Israel in exchange for a Palestinian State.

So...who knows what'll happen in the upcoming decade.

@Natan poor in the overall scheme of things.

But, remember they had a peace proposal a few years ago...Arab recognition of Israel in exchange for a Palestinian State.
As if Israel gives a sh!t about Arab recognition anymore.

I'm open to us getting some hi-tech things from Israel.

that will happen when israel leaves west bank and stops blockade of gaza which belongs to palestinians
Please lets mot make it a Isreal-Palestine conflict discussion thread.

Just to reply to you, Israel is not gonna leave West Bank anytime soon. Maybe never. But if things improve drastically(highly unlikely) they might stop the blockade of Gaza.

As if Israel gives a sh!t about Arab recognition anymore.

I'm open to us getting some hi-tech things from Israel.

Please lets mot make it a Isreal-Palestine conflict discussion thread.

Just to reply to you, Israel is not gonna leave West Bank anytime soon. Maybe never. But if things improve drastically(highly unlikely) they might stop the blockade of Gaza.
They don't need to leave the WB...leaving it was never a condition! But...yeah...no need to derail this thread.

Bangladesh would definitely benefit hugely from Israeli know how in many fields. I'm not a fan of zionists (note I didn't say Israelis)...but one can't ignore what they've done and their many accomplishments!

source is from forum, and till now there is no exact evidences....

without bd militry site I don,t have any other information that we have this atgm. Altho if we are buying israel made weapons than i will be happy to buy some more of this weapons.................:enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy:

* It is possible that small unit may be bought for Evaluation.
there is also rumors that Bd army also interested in PLA army atgm (HJ-12) and poly group propos TOT for there TS-01 also.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom