What's new

Bangladesh Army Modernization by the Help of Pakistan

Pakistan & Bangladesh Armed Forces Work for Positive change in Asia

• Yes

• No

• In Between, PAK & Bangla Armies Work together

Results are only viewable after voting.
TBH Bangladesh doesn't need an army at all. They are surrounded by India on all sides, how exactly will they defend from any threats?
They defo dont need army not cuz they are surrounded by india but cuz how willingly they have surrendered their country to india. India is so much controlling bd.
If bd military really is of some use, then they kick haseena to india, catapult that thing to remotest indian corner free the country from indian hegemony and demolish farkka dam and run the coutnry normal way.

I always got the impression that the bagladesh government was kinda of secular, there economy is doing really great way better then our economy, they don't have security issues like us, there army/navy/air force isn't really all that geared up. I think there main issue is to improve the economy they dont seem to care about equipping the military

I always got the impression that the bagladesh government was kinda of secular, there economy is doing really great way better then our economy, they don't have security issues like us, there army/navy/air force isn't really all that geared up. I think there main issue is to improve the economy they dont seem to care about equipping the military
True bangladesh economy is doing better than India's.
And if u are an indian pretending to br pakistani, trust me mods here can give u very rich treatment.

bhai jaan

OP shows they are buying tanks from us.

Then why comments like yours?

unless off course you have evidence that OP is false. Is that the case?

They are not buying any tanks from us neither they intend to buy any in future, they bought MBT- 2000 VT1A a Chinese version of the tank. Pakistan was one of the four bidders however. Considering somewhat hostile diplomatic relations between two governments I don't think military cooperation is possible.

Because they're not. BD is buying (has bought) MBT-2000s from China, not AKs from Pakistan. OP posted an outdated article from wikipedia. Pakistan has upgraded BD's previous tanks to Al-Zarrar standard, but that was before BD-Pakistan relations worsened.

Are you referring to the up gradation of BD T59 tanks?

True bangladesh economy is doing better than India's.
And if u are an indian pretending to br pakistani, trust me mods here can give u very rich treatment.
why r u mad, the bangladesh economy is developing at a faster rate then the pak economy its a fact, instead of acting oversensitive calling me an indian when i'm not maybe you need to do some research.

Geo tv. Right yeahh!!!
And all over internet its only indians who have been writing of bangla economy doing better tha ours, nothing new. This pattern is visible on all websites.
Shame on u apni asli identity bhi nahi hai. Disguising as pakistani.

Geo tv. Right yeahh!!!
And all over internet its only indians who have been writing of bangla economy doing better tha ours, nothing new. This pattern is visible on all websites.
Shame on u apni asli identity bhi nahi hai. Disguising as pakistani.
like an illiterate villager you haven't shown me any evidence to back up you're opnion i'm sating FACTs here
Blah blah blah geo tv is indian typical moron crap which comes out from illiterates in denial here some more evidence from a pakisani article
A Pakistani’s perspective: Why Bangladesh is doing better than Pakistan - The Express Tribune

like an illiterate villager you haven't shown me any evidence to back up you're opnion i'm sating FACTs here
Blah blah blah geo tv is indian typical moron crap which comes out from illiterates in denial here some more evidence from a pakisani article
A Pakistani’s perspective: Why Bangladesh is doing better than Pakistan - The Express Tribune
Offlately ur catchphrase is illiterate villager right. Whether its a discussion abt pak army or anyone here who shows u mirror.

Go away shameless indian and find couage to show ur real identity to the world, that u are ashamed to admit.

Though i understand why you have to be ashamed of sharing it. Not a secret. Infact we pakistanis sympathize with u on that. But that doesnt mean we will accept u as pakistani. We still sympathize with u.

Offlately ur catchphrase is illiterate villager right. Whether its a discussion abt pak army or anyone here who shows u mirror.

Go away shameless indian and find couage to show ur real identity to the world, that u are ashamed to admit.

Though i understand why you have to be ashamed of sharing it. Not a secret. Infact we pakistanis sympathize with u on that. But that doesnt mean we will accept u as pakistani. We still sympathize with u.
Lol you cant even spell correctly lol now i know i'm talking to a fool. Your spelling is a disgraceful as your lack of knowledge
You've failed again. To answer my question with facts and a proper source. Bangladesh's economy right now is doing better then Paks its a Fact, When you lose an argument just like a mentally handicapped person from a village you start calling me an indian because you feel i'm being negative towards pakistan, you've exposed yourself as a clown.
blah blah blah you're an indian, when in fact i'm more pakistani then you.

Lol you cant even spell correctly lol now i know i'm talking to a fool. Your spelling is a disgraceful as your lack of knowledge
You've failed again. To answer my question with facts and a proper source. Bangladesh's economy right now is doing better then Paks its a Fact, When you lose an argument just like a mentally handicapped person from a village you start calling me an indian because you feel i'm being negative towards pakistan, you've exposed yourself as a clown.
blah blah blah you're an indian, when in fact i'm more pakistani then you.
Spoke like a true indian rss numbskull.
Feel for u. Work on indian economy ,may be then u wont have to feel ashamed in accepting true identity on sites.

[QUOTE="Shamain, post: 7106908, member: 168046"]Spoke like a true indian rss numbskull.
Feel for u. Work on indian economy ,may be then u wont have to feel ashamed in accepting true identity on sites.[/QUOTE]
numbskull lol. you cant even spell courage and you're calling me a numbskull, i'm sill waiting for you to provide evidence that claims that bagladesh doesn't have faster economic growth then pak, or that i'm an indian, a
Spoke like a true indian rss numbskull.
Feel for u. Work on indian economy ,may be then u wont have to feel ashamed in accepting true identity on sites.
you're not a pakistani, you sound like a failure, accusing some one else of being an indian and unable to provide evidence against there argument and continuing to call them an indian like a retard. I cant accept worthless trash like yourself as pakistani.

you're not a pakistani, you sound like a failure, accusing some one else of being an indian and unable to provide evidence against there argument and continuing to call them an indian like a retard. I cant accept worthless trash like yourself as pakistani.

Try hard for being taken as a pakistani but u are busted. no trick is working.
Ok indian. Go and work on ur economy.

Back
Top Bottom