What's new

Balochistan

My heart goes for Balochis and their struggle for equal rights both in Pakistan and Iran.

But let us get real. As oppose to Kashmir, where Indian and Pakistani governments have different foreign policies, as far as Balochistan is concerned, BOTH Iran and Pakistan have more or less same policy towards Balochis. The map of Iran looks like big persian kitty and they will never let go of their tail (Sistan Va Balochistan) so easily.

http://img72.imageshack.us/i/irancat.jpg/

Therefore, the best thing for both Iranian and Pakistani governments is to give them equal rights (thats what the guy is claiming in the video) and greater autonomy.

And the situation of Pakistani Balochistan is quite complex, (just like Kashmir where you have majority Kashmiri Muslims in the Valley, and Majority Hindus in Ladakh, Jammu etc) and is not just occupied by Balochis... Northern Parts are occupied predominantly by Pashtuns, South and South Western parts by Football playing dance loving pro-Pakistani Makranis... Balochis are concentrated mainly in the Central Parts... and the guy himself said that there are diverse range of opinions even among Balochis... from independence movement to equal rights. I hope they get their equal rights in both Pakistan and Iran in near future.

Back
Top Bottom