What's new

Balochistan rejected Imran Khan, claims Balochistan CM

Well.wisher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last Updated On 21 January,2017 10:23 pm
371518_28623833.jpg

Sanaullah Zehri said that conspiracies erupt whenever the province starts progressing
QUETTA (Dunya News) – Chief Minister of Balochistan Sanaullah Zehri claims that the people of Balochistan are unhappy with negative politics played by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran Khan, reported Dunya News.

He warned Imran Khan to change his behavior or else he will start protests against him in the province.

Moreover, he suggested that the separatists joining mainstream nation should be given a mandate. “Imran Khan’s politics is damaging the interest of people”, he claimed while saying that the people of Balochistan have rejected him.

He welcomed the separatists who have now affirmed to the constitution of Pakistan. Balochistan CM told that twenty five thousands new jobs are being given to the locals as a result of China Pakistan Economic Cooridor (CPEC).

:o:

Even before election ?????????????????????????????????????????

Abdul malik baloch voted for imran khan during election in parliament . :lol:

You know when sanaullah gave diki and soorab a status of districts in balochistan. He didn't forget to say " Imran khan tum dharnay karte jaao hum apne quaid nawaz sharif ki perwai karte hue mulk ko taraqi den gae ".

Yr I believe it's only a tactic to please nawaz sharif as he's his party .

Abdul malik baloch voted for imran khan during election in parliament . :lol:

You know when sanaullah gave diki and soorab a status of districts in balochistan. He didn't forget to say " Imran khan tum dharnay karte jaao hum apne quaid nawaz sharif ki perwai karte hue mulk ko taraqi den gae ".

Yr I believe it's only a tactic to please nawaz sharif as he's his party .

Pathetic.

Just as Mian Nawaz Shareef has rejected Imran Khan, entire Pakistan has rejected Imran Khan as well. But bad news that elections are not taking place in Mian Sab's or CM Baluchistan's head. When elections will take place in Mian Sab's head, Imran Khan will be defeated for sure.

I think it is quite clear for PTI already. They never had a focus on Balochistan anyway. They did one jalsa in Balochistan before 2013 and kept chanting for the whole year that they did a 'jalsa'. They hardly go to Balochistan and mobilise people, hardly ever mention the name of Balochistan in their political campaigns and hardly talk about Balochistan on TV.

The prime focus of PTI is Punjab and they got most of KPK votebank as bonus and now they are trying to increase vote bank in KPK and the focus stays on Punjab. They also have significant role to play in Karachi but never focused on Inner Sindh either. The politics of PTI revolves around Punjab with additional seats from KPK

I think it is quite clear for PTI already. They never had a focus on Balichistan anyway. They did one jalsa in Balochistan before 2013 and kept chanting for the whole year that they did a 'jalsa'. They hardly go to Balochistan and mobilise people, hardly ever mention in the name of Balochistan in their political campaigns and hardly talks about Balochistan on TV.

The prime focus of PTI is Punjab and they got most of KPK votebank as bonus and now they are trying to increase vote bank in KPK and the focus stays on Punjab. They also have significant role to play in Karachi but never focused on Inner Sindh either. The politics of PTI revolves around Punjab with additional seats from KPK
Yes that wine addict never mentioned balochistan in his speech .
If not imran then who's going to be hope of balochistan? PPP?

Yes that wine addict never mentioned balochistan in his speech .
If not imran then who's going to be hope of balochistan? PPP?
in my opinion this present coalition government has been doing great job for the people of Balochistan. You can feel like they have sown the seeds of democracy once again in Balochistan and it will take some time for institutions to bring fruitful results and restore confidence of people back to democracy.

The next election will bring another coalition government in Balochistan and in my opinion our maintsream parties are not likely to get too much attention from Balochistan, there will be smaller provincial parties similar to the lines of MQM in Karachi who will rise from Balochistan to represent the Baloch people in the province.

in my opinion this present coalition government has been doing great job for the people of Balochistan. You can feel like they have sown the seeds of democracy once again in Balochistan and it will take some time for institutions to bring fruitful results and restore confidence of people back to democracy.

The next election will bring another coalition government in Balochistan and in my opinion our maintsream parties are not likely to get too much attention from Balochistan, there will be smaller provincial parties similar to the lines of MQM in Karachi who will rise from Balochistan to represent the Baloch people in the province.

I think in past the baloch and sindhi areas of balochistan had favoured ppp .

Anyway , Quetta people should not vote for imran khan , though I'm his fan but I'll never vote for him because he never even mentioned us in his speeches .
He only wants takht e rai wand so why should we vote him if he forgot us ?

images (11).jpg

images (10).jpg

imran-khan-in-quetta.jpg

Imran khan in quetta . ( Kbhi kabhaar dil karta ha k vote de dun ) jab he kabhi kabhaar comes to Quetta and shows care .

But what will he do for balochistan if he won here ??

The title should have been "
Balochistan rejected Sanaullah Zehri, claims Imran Khan

The title should have been "
Balochistan rejected Sanaullah Zehri, claims Imran Khan
Imran khan isn't that famous in balochistan dude except in Quetta .

If he wants vote in balochistan then should visit baloch areas of balochistan to make the baloch politicians in his party .

It's because Balochistan has only 13 MNA seats, while Lahore alone has 13 MNA seats and Punjab overall has 148 seats. It is sad but this is the truth. Whoever wins from Punjab rules the Federal Government, and this is why PML-N and PTI are fighting like cats and dogs over Punjab.

Imran khan isn't that famous in balochistan dude except in Quetta .

If he wants vote in balochistan then should visit baloch areas of balochistan to make the baloch politicians in his party .

He did take Nawab Raisani and make him the head of the Provincial Chapter. I don't know how influential Raisani is within Balochistan.

At the end of the day, Balochistan largely tends to go with whoever wins the Centre because majority of the people who win in Balochistan are independent Sardars.

Back
Top Bottom