What's new

Balochistan Concerns on CPEC

I am too interested in knowing about Balochistan development.

Everyone sud get a shut up call.. 70 years there wasn't a single road now politicians are concern.
It's not gonna be another kalabagh KPK and blouchistan is the only route but someone have to make this contervercial.
Who's behind?

Everyone sud get a shut up call.. 70 years there wasn't a single road now politicians are concern.
It's not gonna be another kalabagh KPK and blouchistan is the only route but someone have to make this contervercial.
Who's behind?
Why you are so apathetic to the concerns of Balochs?

For 70 years your province fattened itself on the resources of Baluchistan, now have some patience and listen to their concerns and criticisms.

For 70 years your province fattened itself on the resources of Baluchistan, now have some patience and listen to their concerns and criticisms.

Maqbool is known anti N league, not from Balochistan. He's just doing his job and getting paid from foreign countries. Post some relevant stuff from Balochistan parliament leaders. Even in last JCC meeting Balochistan projects were given most importance. Balochistan share in NPC is over 9%, well above population share. Indus water is being diverted from punjab to irrigate barren Balochistan, this is also resource.

Last edited:
useless blabbering...We should also be concerned that Baluchistan has 53% land mass turning half the country into wasteland!

Fattened the provinces have u seen poor living in lahore karachi peshawar forget about the villages there life is no different from people living in blouchistan.
If no one developed blouchistan it was bad stratigic move every one deserve the basic but where is basic necessity of live in even bigger cities.
People who are barking about the rights of provinces they are on other sides of game technically blouchistan gonna be alot more than what the hype we have created of punjab.
Punjab sud be richest of the richest but the people who running our world are the only one who are elite rest of us are just the lower class citizen.
If genuine people raise blouchistan 's issues then it's all good but where are they every project become kalabagh or at least tried by these culprits.
I rather critize our politicians and landlords who aren't help now they are making issues of non issues. I suggest u to keep an eye on every project rather than criticizing me.

I'm much more interested in knowing the number of schools and universities built in Gawadar .

Back
Top Bottom