What's new

Balochistan CM says Federal Govt has proof of Indian meddling.

I can't really make out what you are saying. Too much verbal diarrhea. I didn't give any "who is superior" rhetoric, whatever that is.

Here is the point - this particular news item, which forms the basis of this thread, has been reported by many sources. They are all quoting the Baloch chief minister directly, who said he doesn't have any proof of Indian involvement.

On the other hand, your claim that the Indian army chief admitted it is a made up story by news.pk, the same people who earlier made up fake wikileaks. No reputed news organization, Indian or Pakistani or neutral has reported it. There is such a thing as credibility, and judging credibility on the internet is not that difficult to do.

Go read that news.pk report and it is obvious that it is made up, since it doesn't quote anybody, or say where they got their info. I knew that a fake news by one website, and Pakistanis would be parroting that as gospel truth from now on.

Repeat - this new, reported by multiple sources. The other news - only reported by news.pk, famous for making up fake news and having to apologize.

That should give you a hint as to how to separate what to believe from what you want to believe.

If you don't agree with somebody's point you call it verbal diarrhea lol. Secondly i never said that i am trusting one source over the other so don't give a speech about what to believe and what you think others want to believe. If you really wanted to know facts you wouldn't respond as you did but that you can't help i guess. I never said you're ex Army Chief was the only man who claimed such things there were others too but obviously like i said earlier proof is proof enough until it isn't directed at India.

Aamna don't waste time with them. Give them the proof of their involvement in Balochistan,

If you don't agree with somebody's point you call it verbal diarrhea lol. Secondly i never said that i am trusting one source over the other so don't give a speech about what to believe and what you think others want to believe. If you really wanted to know facts you wouldn't respond as you did but that you can't help i guess. I never said you're ex Army Chief was the only man who claimed such things there were others too but obviously like i said earlier proof is proof enough until it isn't directed at India.

You didn't say he was the only man, but you said he said it. And that is untrue. A made up story "reported" by a website famous for faking stories. And not reported by anybody else.

I did not ask whether you also said other people said it. I only wanted to correct that BS claim, that our army chief said it. He didn't.

And no, I don't call any post I disagree with as verbal diarrhea. Only posts that are full of verbal diarrhea.

Lol Raw is a better intelligence agency. Don't forget ISI is the best. Even CIA,KGB & MI6 does not stand close to ISI.

Lol Raw is a better intelligence agency. Don't forget ISI is the best. Even CIA,KGB & MI6 does not stand close to ISI.

RAW is defintiely better. RAW and CIA are the only two intelligence agencies in the world that have carved out independent countries off their enemies.

Aamna don't waste time with them. Give them the proof of their involvement in Balochistan,

True. LOL.

RAW is defintiely better. RAW and CIA are the only two intelligence agencies in the world that have carved out independent countries off their enemies.

RAW has quelled all insurgencies, foreign sponsored and domestic. ISI can't control its own "strategic assets".

True. LOL.

RAW has quelled all insurgencies, foreign sponsored and domestic. ISI can't control its own "strategic assets".

Well people who call a different opinion verbal diarrhea don't deserve any proof. Look at you're responses and then claim things that you do. I have enough proof i need to show how India is involved in Balochistan to people who are neutral you on the other hand don't have the nerve to accept it that you aren't.

Yes the peace talks are interrupted but that was not my point my point was you're statesmen have at numerous occasions said that they funded terrorists in Pakistan and how many times do you still hear our government asking you to prove otherwise? You talk about Hafiz Saeed? You have people in the parliament who gave such hate filled speeches entirely directed at Pakistan and you ignore that and give preference to a man like Hafiz Saeed? The only reason being that you can't accept you're own faults and always like to blame others for all the tragedies that take place inside India as well as the incompetence of you're leadership. If we start doing the same we would not have other things to report. Sadly you're real threat lies elsewhere which is always brushed under the carpet to present the picture perfect image of a glorious secular democracy to the world.

Giving hate filled speeches in parliament is different from issuing terror threatsand waging Jihad mate. Hafiz saeed is supported by GOP by giving money and funds.

Balouchistan is adjacent to Iran and any distrubance in that region also point to the guys who are enemies of Iran.

The first thing Pakistan did after its formation is to declare Jihad on India on kashmir issue, even though there is scope for talks .....why????

The reason is they want to portray India as an enemy state and want to unite Pakistanis regardless of their internal troubles. From then on the actions of GOP establishment clearly showed their intent and thinking in dealing with India.

It is the GOP and Pakistani leaders to blame for terror threats and incidents through out South Asia, these guys made it an ideology and used it against India when peace process is achieving some thing eg: kargil.

Yes India also responds to defend or some times strike back but not like Pakistan. India do not have any interests in Balouchistan which is far away from Indian main land.

Well people who call a different opinion verbal diarrhea don't deserve any proof. Look at you're responses and then claim things that you do. I have enough proof i need to show how India is involved in Balochistan to people who are neutral you on the other hand don't have the nerve to accept it that you aren't.

What is the use of creating enemy who is 2-3 times stronger than you and fighting all together alone and thumping chest, is a bad analysis and failure of intelligence.

You failed to contain India from shopping arms, you failed to control taliban, you failed in Bdesh, you failed in Maldieves and Lanka, You failed in North East and Bhutan. It is tough for Pakistanis to get US or EU visa. You failed in IPI gas pipe line. Your ISI failed in securing resources in neighboring countries.

What is the use? Just doing covert operation and spreading insurgency is not the work of intelligence, it is 1000 times more than that.

He personally don't have those evidences. Federal govt have the evidences which would be shared if Dr Abdul Malik would ask for them. Nothing contradictory or confusing here. :)

Giving hate filled speeches in parliament is different from issuing terror threatsand waging Jihad mate. Hafiz saeed is supported by GOP by giving money and funds.

Balouchistan is adjacent to Iran and any distrubance in that region also point to the guys who are enemies of Iran.

The first thing Pakistan did after its formation is to declare Jihad on India on kashmir issue, even though there is scope for talks .....why????

The reason is they want to portray India as an enemy state and want to unite Pakistanis regardless of their internal troubles. From then on the actions of GOP establishment clearly showed their intent and thinking in dealing with India.

It is the GOP and Pakistani leaders to blame for terror threats and incidents through out South Asia, these guys made it an ideology and used it against India when peace process is achieving some thing eg: kargil.

Yes India also responds to defend or some times strike back but not like Pakistan. India do not have any interests in Balouchistan which is far away from Indian main land.

No interest? For one you compare a sitting member in the parliament to Hafiz Saeed no matter how much he rants about India nobody takes him seriously and you compare it with speeches in the parliament? Nobody declared Jihad against India you're people, as much as you never want to accept, are declaring Jihad against you not Pakistanis. Pakistanis in spirit might support Kashmir as an independent state but for years the stance of the government has been to consult the Kashmiris and give them what they want instead of subjecting them to you're draconian laws and forcing them to fight against you're state. That is you're real threat unlike the one you keep projecting. And India does not have interests there? Thats also not true even politically a lot of events taking place in India were conveniently brushed under the carpet because of the government's hue and cry over Pakistan.

CM does not have the evidence.He is correct about it.Rehman Malik has the evidence but he has gone for Hajj so you will have to wait for some time.

What is the use of creating enemy who is 2-3 times stronger than you and fighting all together alone and thumping chest, is a bad analysis and failure of intelligence.

You failed to contain India from shopping arms, you failed to control taliban, you failed in Bdesh, you failed in Maldieves and Lanka, You failed in North East and Bhutan. It is tough for Pakistanis to get US or EU visa. You failed in IPI gas pipe line. Your ISI failed in securing resources in neighboring countries.

What is the use? Just doing covert operation and spreading insurgency is not the work of intelligence, it is 1000 times more than that.

I am sure from where you are seeing this is all you can ever find so no complains.

proof is in the pudding. and I think you have a failed pudding.

Back
Top Bottom