What's new

Balochistan CM on TV: Iran threatened Pilgrim; You have to go to Pakistan, We will not keep you here

I brought in swine flu cause it is relevant here coronavirus mutated from what?
It is closer to SARS...bringing in SARS would have made sense!

Where did Sars came from swine flu and where did that came from the Spanish flu.
Where is your source? You saying so doesnt make it true!

Please produce your source/ reference!

You still don't get it do you?
YOU still dont get it that you need references for claiming such stories!

The thread is about Iran and it says Iran forced Pakistan to take back citizens okay how is that wrong. Prove it that what Iran did is wrong and if those citizens had stayed in Iran they would be alive and well. I voiced that Pakistani students should not be brought back from China and I can prove what I said has proven to be correct.

So according to you, Pakistani students in China should not be brought back

BUT

Iranians forcing ours back is ok? Why the double standards?

I never said about the red bit. Are you on medications? Where are you bring all this from? Do you live off speculations or in reality?

HAD those students stayed in Iran, the virus would be contained IN IRAN and not brought to Pakistan....We could HELP Iran like how China is helping other countries by NOT BRINGING their people over but by sending HELP...

Where is your source? You saying so doesnt make it true!

Please produce your source/ reference!

YOU still dont get it that you need references for claiming such stories!
Coronavirus is a mutation of Sars you agree to that? Don't you? If you don't the other only possibility is that it is engineered?
So where did Sars mutated from cause before its out break it never existed? If Sars or MERS were not mutations then they were engineered. That is swine flu come is and this all will lead back to Spanish flu..

So according to you, Pakistani students in China should not be brought back

BUT

Iranians forcing ours back is ok? Why the double standards?

When you say this the red part is the reply to that.

I have said leave students in China and I voiced for it.

My question is how is bringing back people from Iran is wrong and how are those my double standards.

Iran is a sanctioned country. Which cannot import medicines and don't has medical facilities so what would happen to Pakistanis there? When you compare my double standards let me tell you this you are comparing world's second largest economy with a country which is under sanctions since 1979.

Secondly why I don't have double standards. When I voiced for letting students stay in China covid19 or the Chinese virus was not pandemic and along Pakistan Iran also followed the decision of leaving citizens in China. There were 2 countries who opted that from our region. So how virus came to Iran and when? After USA evacuated its diplomats the out break started if I am not wrong?

Thirdly how these are not my double standards is because we never restricted flights from Europe which has more cases than Iran but the whole media machine decided to restrict the entry of poor who had no money to buy tickets for air travel? Why was this done and those people were made scape goats for the spread. The domestic spread started not from these poor people but who.

Finally I never ever voice to let zahirins return but only defended govt's decision cause I knew there was no option.

Thirdly why Iran has decided to keep Pakistani now? Cause China is now sending international missions after the control on virus domestically that will provide Iran with capacity to save more lives.

Hope you will understand what I meant to say.

@Dubious here is my another point uk is also hit with virus and zahirins are not allowed but this man traveled today and is allowed and will go to his house instead of quarantine why? He is rich and those coming from border are poor and cannot afford a plane ticket.

MEDIA raised voice to stop zahirins but no one raised voice to stop him why?

Those who raised voice to bring back students the media also raised voice to stop zahirins and also chose to ignore this man's return so who has different standards?

Final statement if you can understand it. This is pandemic and it is no ones fault. Blaming zahirins for the virus will not stop virus cause elite had a free pass they also bring virus. This is not spreading in poor but rich as well. When it was in China we could have contained it but a group of nations evacuated their people and turned it global and it became global then it changes the whole scenario.
It is in more than 150 countries and it is no one fault.
IMG_20200322_101804.jpg

Little over-refined correction for you, Wars in Syria,Yemen and Lebanan are none of Iran's business,none of these states do share any border with Iran.

Well there are countries that are too scared to escalate with their immediate neighbors.
And then there are countries who fight wars away from their borders and keep the mess away from home.
In a world, where there is something called NATO and US who go and bomb anyone, and where there are zionists who have plans for the entire world. Keeping things to one's border is only a choice both made and practiced by the weak.

I hope that is helpful for your misinformed ideas about how a country should behave.
If Chinese, American, Russian interests can exist in other corners of the World. So can Iranian.
Chanting oneself as a regional power and having no ability to fight wars apart from one's own border are two conflicting statements for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, no?

Pakistanis who support Iran or KSA against their own country are the worst of the worst. Whoever likes Iran more than Pakistan should pack his/her *** and go to Iran and whoever likes KSA more than Pakistan should pack his/her *** and go to KSA. Pakistan should always be first for Pakistanis be it shia, Sunni, Wahabi, Ahmadi, Hindu, Christian, Sikh, Agnostic or Atheist.
Just because someone is shia doesnt automatically means that he/she is not loyal to Pakistan. Just because someone is Wahabi, doesnt mean they are not patriotic. The stereotypes should come to an end.

Well there are countries that are too scared to escalate with their immediate neighbors.
And then there are countries who fight wars away from their borders and keep the mess away from home.
In a world, where there is something called NATO and US who go and bomb anyone, and where there are zionists who have plans for the entire world. Keeping things to one's border is only a choice both made and practiced by the weak.

I hope that is helpful for your misinformed ideas about how a country should behave.
If Chinese, American, Russian interests can exist in other corners of the World. So can Iranian.
Chanting oneself as a regional power and having no ability to fight wars apart from one's own border are two conflicting statements for the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, no?
Bravo bahi,bilkul Irani lug rahey hou qasam sai.
Khatey Pakistan ka,gatey Iran ka.

Pakistanis who support Iran or KSA against their own country are the worst of the worst. Whoever likes Iran more than Pakistan should pack his/her *** and go to Iran and whoever likes KSA more than Pakistan should pack his/her *** and go to KSA. Pakistan should always be first for Pakistanis be it shia, Sunni, Wahabi, Ahmadi, Hindu, Christian, Sikh, Agnostic or Atheist.
Just because someone is shia doesnt automatically means that he/she is not loyal to Pakistan. Just because someone is Wahabi, doesnt mean they are not patriotic. The stereotypes should come to an end.
Bahi is poori post ko paraho,tumhari ankho mai ansoo a jayein hai.Kese aik Pakistani Iran ka difa kar raha hai.

Bravo bahi,bilkul Irani lug rahey hou qasam sai.
Khatey Pakistan ka,gatey Iran ka.

Bahi is poori post ko paraho,tumhari ankho mai ansoo a jayein hai.Kese aik Pakistani Iran ka difa kar raha hai.

Pakistan ka khaney ka matlab yeh nhi ke andhi patriotism ke peechey bhago. Pakistan has too many of those and that's why she is all messed up.
Sahi baat dekhne ke liye aaknkein aur dimagh hona chahiye aur usko bolney ki himmat.
That's how nations progress.

Iran does certain things better than most do in the region, a lot for us to learn from, instead of hating them just because some of you have problems with Shias. And anyone who is not a blind emotional patriot or doesn't walk the same line over Iran like you folk, then they are labeled Iran sympathizers.

No one supports Iran over their own country.
We carry the audacity to speak up against the lackings in our country that need to be patched for the betterment of it. And we are not shy to speak what Iran is doing better.
We can't close our eyes, bury our heads in the sand, and chant all is well like the rest of you and hope everything will get better.
The whole nation has been doing that for decades now. Every now and then you are thrown a lollipop and you people start jumping up and down for how mighty our nation is.
How long has the Feb 27 lollipop being sold to you? When will the welfare of our people be the real lollipop? when will we celebrate educational and health improvements for a whole year?
People need to wake up, act up, and stop cursing other nations for "our problems".

Pakistan first does not mean to stay silent and encourage bullshit to persist. Pakistan first means to speak up against what is not right. Blind patriots are the ones holding Pakistan back and I don't know for how long. But then again its always easy to fool blind patriots...

Pakistan ka khaney ka matlab yeh nhi ke andhi patriotism ke peechey bhago. Pakistan has too many of those and that's why she is all messed up.
Sahi baat dekhne ke liye aaknkein aur dimagh hona chahiye aur usko bolney ki himmat.
That's how nations progress.
Han bahi sekho sekho aik Iran he tou bacha hai.
Iran does certain things better than most do in the region, a lot for us to learn from, instead of hating them just because some of you have problems with Shias. And anyone who is not a blind emotional patriot or doesn't walk the same line over Iran like you folk, then they are labeled Iran sympathizers.
No one has problem with shias but we do have problem with unknown fetish of Pakistani shias with post shah Iran.
Whatever country Iran has tried with has gone into dust Iraq,Syria,Lebanon,Yemen almost destroyed.
With bulldozers being used for mass grave digging,Iran is last state in world to learn something from.

Han bahi sekho sekho aik Iran he tou bacha hai.

No one has problem with shias but we do have problem with unknown fetish of Pakistani shias with post shah Iran.
Whatever country Iran has tried with has gone into dust Iraq,Syria,Lebanon,Yemen almost destroyed.
With bulldozers being used for mass grave digging,Iran is last state in world to learn something from.

When Iran is doing something better despite being labeled the world enemy by half the world. Then yes, they definitely have a lot to teach to smaller weaker nations like us who can't show spine when is needed. Who are fine being bombed by drones, who are fine having an Osama op carried out. Who are fine taking lollipop after lollipop from the state machinery, instead of the state doing anything to fix things.
They had the spine to bomb a US base in Iraq. When was the last time we had a spine to avenge the deaths of our soldiers anywhere, specially in situations like Salala Camp?
Or when we caught murderers of our people like Raymond Davis?

And the same establishment that thinks its fine to interfere only when they want to interfere, but when the countries future is at stake, its fine to chant democracy?

As for shias, my family identifies as Sunni, and I don't believe in identifying anything but a Muslim.
My ancestors were Rajputs having nothing to do with Iran except having had a history of rivalry against Iran.
Just because I see something different than you folk doesn't mean it has to be some bias. Maybe it's some neutral logic which you folk are blind to in your hatred and bias?

And whichever country Iran has touched might have been destroyed.
But you know the difference? We only destroyed our own country by touching it over and over and over. We definitely have things to learn.

like the rest of you
Taking the higher moral pedestal when you don't even know about me, eh?

WE, the Pakistanis, continue to point out the inherent problems without praising Iran or KSA for that matter. WE, the Pakistanis, Continue to strive for better Pakistan while keeping our sectarian and religious allegiance on the back burner. There was a reason why i didn't single out a single person or a group because to me the real Pakistanis will consider Pakistan first and would not want to make Pakistan like the oppressive states of KSA and Iran. Iran and KSA can take the back seat along with their pygmies.

Taking the higher moral pedestal when you don't even know about me, eh?

WE, the Pakistanis, continue to point out the inherent problems without praising Iran or KSA for that matter. WE, the Pakistanis, Continue to strive for better Pakistan while keeping our sectarian and religious allegiance on the back burner. There was a reason why i didn't single out a single person or a group because to me the real Pakistanis will consider Pakistan first and would not want to make Pakistan like the oppressive states of KSA and Iran. Iran and KSA can take the back seat along with their pygmies.

And telling me or others they are some how alleging with the mentioned countries just because we see what they are doing better, apart from what they are doing wrong is kinda fine for you without knowing us for sure?
It works both ways, doesn't it?

Pakistan first does not mean you become blind to other countries' goods. It also does not mean you can't praise another country for what its doing better or defend it against unnecessary biased hate mongering.

Where does hate against Iran come from if not through a sectarian mind? Either you are sunni and you hate Iran or you are Shia and you love Iran. Isn't that the embedded equation in the heads of our dumb folk which can be seen quite clearly in the forum itself?
They are a sovereign nation, they get to decide who they want to keep and who not. They don't want extra strain on their resources and sent your people back so why are people's *** all burnt over it? Were they obliged to host your people and fix them for you? Why we as a people have a habit of expecting others to handle our bullshit and then get pissed when they don't?
That's where my problem starts. Take responsibility and fix your people, instead of going on tv or coming to this forum and blaming some one else for our own fault and wrongly placed expectations. We need to get out of this beggar mindset where other's take responsibility of what we should be as a nation.

P.S: this is addressed to the general audience and not just you.

When Iran is doing something better despite being labeled the world enemy by half the world. Then yes, they definitely have a lot to teach to smaller weaker nations like us who can't show spine when is needed. Who are fine being bombed by drones, who are fine having an Osama op carried out. Who are fine taking lollipop after lollipop from the state machinery, instead of the state doing anything to fix things.
They had the spine to bomb a US base in Iraq. When was the last time we had a spine to avenge the deaths of our soldiers anywhere, specially in situations like Salala Camp?
Or when we caught murderers of our people like Raymond Davis?
US killed their top General infront of whole world and they have failed to do anything,they have petro $,have you got any?
Nuff said.
PERIOD.

US killed their top General infront of whole world and they have failed to do anything,they have petro $,have you got any?
Nuff said.
PERIOD.

US killed the ruler of the state of Pakistan, and we can't even blame it on them because even that takes a spine.
They came inside our country. Let me repeat, inside our country to supposedly kill Osama and humiliate the whole nation. What did your state do except watch?
Their helicopters kept bombing the Salala Checkpost for hours, murdering our troops, and our troops couldn't even get a clearance to shoot back.

At least they bombed an American base in Iraq. Followed by the assassination of the CIA's chief of the region.
US has threatened them a million times, they didn't budge.
We laid down flat for a single threat from Mr. Collin Powell to our Iron clan Commando General of a leader.

And who is responsible for us not having any $$$? They? or us?

Back
Top Bottom