What's new

Balochistan CM on TV: Iran threatened Pilgrim; You have to go to Pakistan, We will not keep you here

@Dubious if you want to know that how I knew the origins of propaganda against Pakistan was India. How they plan to do it here is my broof. First of when the target is Balochistan govt always remember it is Indians and then if it involves sectarianism it confirms Indians are behind propaganda and when they use maps supplied by India that confirms it. Everything should not be told but you were insisting so here it is.

IMG_20200322_045055.jpg

@Dubious in hybrid warfare there is term UI. I am not joking it is actually a term and here is the link from a Chinese propaganda site.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

In this episode of spreading hate @PaklovesTurkiye was used as a UI without realizing the consequences of his actions. It is not his fault cause he never knew how he was being used.

@Dubious do you even know what I am defending? By defending Iran and Saudis I am suppressing hate cause this hate is going very far and in places it should not belong. Here is one example this a a journalist as he claims on his profile and what he is doing is propaganda against a nation which is suffering and has nothing to do with virus spreading in Pakistan but still he is doing it why? I have today note and tracked many accounts claiming to be Pakistani and doing this propaganda. This is to destroy Pakistan Italy relation. Why cause hate lives and Pakistani future defence deals are linked to Italy.
Here is one example.

At least I know what I am fighting do you?

People who want to be 'popular' with everyone, are not capable of taking tough measures. Populists are incapable of telling the hard truth too. Populism is thus a dangerous capital. Pakistan needs sane leadership which doesn't seek popularity but consistently seeks to do the right things. We must keep in mind that all populists were thrown into dustbin of history once their honeymoons were over. Do I care how many positive ratings I receive in PDF ? Hell No.

Here is another example of the hate. Now why are Pakistani journalists doing propaganda against Italy. What is there for them to gain. This journalist deleted his tweet after being confronted but remnants are still there for you to see.

For what reason can you please explain? You cannot cause you cannot identify the problem of hate which is being carefully planted here. You think this hate is for Iran? Sorry to inform you but as the hybrid war strategies work it will be morphed against China and I cannot afford that and allow that to happen cause China is our defence partner and security depends on it.

I hate proving you wrong. I never wanted this conversation but okay let's have it.

Influenza A virus subtype H1N1 (A/H1N1) is the subtype of influenza A virus that was the most common cause of human influenza (flu) in 2009, and is associated with the 1918 outbreak known as the Spanish flu.

In 1998, swine flu was found in pigs in four U.S. states. Within a year, it had spread through pig populations across the United States. Scientists found this virus had originated in pigs as a recombinant form of flu strains from birds and humans.

The swine flu was initially seen in the US in April 2009, where the strain of the particular virus was a mixture from 3 types of strains. Six of the genes are very similar to the H1N2 influenza virus that was found in pigs around 2000.
Sorry bro but Wikipedia is not a good source to feed on!
Are you trying to blame America for swine flu and somehow relate it to Corona? :o:

Try these websites...which are written based on information from professionals
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/types.htm
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/swine-flu/

We are talking about Corona and Iran...you brought in Saudi and now H1N2? Please stop hitting shotgun style coz right now you are way off topic and "trying to prove me wrong" isnt really working in your favour!

Read the part you quoted plz. It starts with every nation which means I used it for both and it is not an excuse it is reality.
You used that later after you felt offended that Iran was called out for being wrong - shocking! It is a country with HUMAN BEINGS so it can be wrong. Calling it wrong shouldnt trigger you.

If Wikipedia is Chinese trust me I had no knowledge about it. From now on I will treat it as propaganda. Thanks for enlightening me.
Thank you for admitting you are using less of an official source and JUST WIKIPEDIA!

Even if you had shut down the whole country you will still have virus cause you cannot stop diplomats and and USA embassy has 2 patients who were roaming free in your capital and they disclosed the info today. Want link or you will Google it?
You can actually stop diplomats...Now it is a different story if the diplomat wishes to plunge to their deaths!
Govt makes rules and diplomats are as much a citizen and need to abide those rules!

USA embassy doing wrong is somehow relevant here? I dont get why are you so quick at going off topic?

You all agreed they did wrong. I have still not agreed cause our people are our responsibility not theirs
And here I thought they were MEHMAN in Iran...

That is a problem- you unable to call a wrong a wrong!

We should have closed the borders and left our people there and should have treated them there but host countries never allowed us.
THAT is a problem...Containing the virus at the earliest is the BEST possible strategy! Of course if our politicians were half as educated as they claimed...This should have been the natural route! ALSO the Islamic way! TO STAY if you are in a country that has encountered it or not leave the country where you are! MINIMIZE movement and practice social distancing which EUROPE is currently echoing after seeing Italy!

We can feel that is wrong but how can we deny that facilitating those people is our responsibility. We cannot blame them on whole we share the blame. So what is the meaning of all this? This means in pandemic you don't blame instead you start a fight to minimize the damage.
We only share the blame if we were some rich country who had proper facilities...Otherwise distancing the infected people is the best solution! THEN together figuring it out! But isolation was the 1st step! And say they do come back to motherland....SELF ISOLATION should have been stage 2! But people who are dumb or plainly said IDIOTS didnt take it seriously...not Iran nor the individual coming back!

We had students from Italy ...they VOLUNTEERED into isolation in their accommodation/ guest house! It wasnt a govt call it was INDIVIDUAL responsibility which SOUTH ASIANS (Including Iranians) lack!

Forget Iran or Saudis. Tell me where in the world are most Pakistanis hit by coronavirus? I know 100% that you don't know it.
Living off assumption with so much pride is not really a trait of a good debater nor does it give space for discussions!
Arrogance is not a bliss it is a curse!

I will leave it here coz if there is one thing I have learnt in my life, it is you cant help an arrogant person coz they think they cant ever be wrong and they know it all!

Have a good day!

Are you trying to blame America for swine flu and somehow relate it to Corona? :o:

Try these websites...which are written

on information from professionals
Https[URL='https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/types.htm']://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/types.htm[/URL]
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/swine-flu/

We are talking about Corona and Iran...you brought in Saudi and now H1N2? Please stop hitting shotgun style coz right now you are way off topic and "trying to prove me wrong" isnt really working in your favour!

Every nation could bring in UK, Italy, Canada...no?
Oh you still want to make me look ugly? You are not a quite I get it.

First Corona. Where did Corona came from? Is it a new virus that came from space? If Corona is not coming from swine flu that means someone engineered it. If Corona is coming from swine flu and has mutated from it that means the nation responsible for swine flu is responsible for Corona.

Wiki is used for historical reference to tell your where swine flu started. Hope that helps to explain and you don't deny Wikipedia just because I used the reference.

I brought in Saudis cause Saudis also deported Pakistanis which you needed to be informed about as you were not mentioning. But I never bashed Saudis you did that just keep the Iran in bashing loop why were you doing that?

How bashing Iran and Saudis makes one more Pakistani explain that. What gains that bring for Pakistan by worsening one relationship with Saudis or Pakistan?

Oh you still want to make me look ugly?
Get out of your complex please! It is tiring considering you will drag EVERY country and everyone but fail to call a wrong a wrong! With such a mentality, I will not get my hands dirty!

If Corona is not coming from swine flu that means someone engineered it. If Corona is coming from swine flu and has mutated from it that means the nation responsible for swine flu is responsible for Corona.
I am a scientist and I dont tolerate conspiracy theories! UNTIL and UNLESS you have solid proof please keep it to yourself, we have enough misinformation spreading!

Please educate yourself from PROPER SOURCES:

https://www.livescience.com/what-are-coronaviruses.html
https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html

The novel SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus that emerged in the city of Wuhan, China, last year and has since caused a large scale COVID-19 epidemic and spread to more than 70 other countries is the product of natural evolution, according to findings published today in the journal Nature Medicine.

The analysis of public genome sequence data from SARS-CoV-2 and related viruses found no evidence that the virus was made in a laboratory or otherwise engineered.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317175442.htm

You used that later after you felt offended
How can I use that later when my post was before your reply? The problem is not me the problem is what you are thinking in your head. Just asses that first.

You said Iran is responsible for spread of Coronavirus in Pakistan but Europe was infected before Iran and we just stopped flights yesterday. There are only 3k that came from Iran but more than 100k came from Europe GCC and USA rest of South Asia and all went into society so why selectively blame Iran?

Wiki is used for historical reference to tell your where swine flu started. Hope that helps to explain and you don't deny Wikipedia just because I used the reference
Wiki is not a proper source...If it is not a proper source how can you use it as reference?
To spread misinformation?

How can I use that later when my post was before your reply? The problem is not me the problem is what you are thinking in your head. Just asses that first.
Wow you still with your complexes?

I am not thinking anything. Only thing I am offended with so far is you calling Corona Swine flu instead of SARS!

I am a scientist and I dont tolerate conspiracy theories! UNTIL and UNLESS you have solid proof please keep it to yourself, we have enough misinformation spreading!

Please educate yourself from PROPER SOURCES:

How is it conspiracy. If you are a scientist then tell me according to science how can Corona just naturally pop up either it is mutation of a previous virus or it was engineered what is the third option. If you have any give it to me.

How is it conspiracy. If you are a scientist then tell me according to science how can Corona just naturally pop up either it is mutation of a previous virus or it was engineered what is the third option. If you have any give it to me.
Read the links I sent..It is based on a journal article in NATURE (high impact factor journal) - one of the best journals top ranking.

Where did Sars came from?
Read the article please

The novel SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus that emerged in the city of Wuhan, China, last year and has since caused a large scale COVID-19 epidemic and spread to more than 70 other countries is the product of natural evolution, according to findings published today in the journal Nature Medicine.

The analysis of public genome sequence data from SARS-CoV-2 and related viruses found no evidence that the virus was made in a laboratory or otherwise engineered.

"By comparing the available genome sequence data for known coronavirus strains, we can firmly determine that SARS-CoV-2 originated through natural processes," said Kristian Andersen, PhD, an associate professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps Research and corresponding author on the paper.

In addition to Andersen, authors on the paper, "The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2," include Robert F. Garry, of Tulane University; Edward Holmes, of the University of Sydney; Andrew Rambaut, of University of Edinburgh; W. Ian Lipkin, of Columbia University.

Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that can cause illnesses ranging widely in severity. The first known severe illness caused by a coronavirus emerged with the 2003 Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) epidemic in China. A second outbreak of severe illness began in 2012 in Saudi Arabia with the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS).

On December 31 of last year, Chinese authorities alerted the World Health Organization of an outbreak of a novel strain of coronavirus causing severe illness, which was subsequently named SARS-CoV-2. As of February 20, 2020, nearly 167,500 COVID-19 cases have been documented, although many more mild cases have likely gone undiagnosed. The virus has killed over 6,600 people.

Shortly after the epidemic began, Chinese scientists sequenced the genome of SARS-CoV-2 and made the data available to researchers worldwide. The resulting genomic sequence data has shown that Chinese authorities rapidly detected the epidemic and that the number of COVID-19 cases have been increasing because of human to human transmission after a single introduction into the human population. Andersen and collaborators at several other research institutions used this sequencing data to explore the origins and evolution of SARS-CoV-2 by focusing in on several tell-tale features of the virus.

The scientists analyzed the genetic template for spike proteins, armatures on the outside of the virus that it uses to grab and penetrate the outer walls of human and animal cells. More specifically, they focused on two important features of the spike protein: the receptor-binding domain (RBD), a kind of grappling hook that grips onto host cells, and the cleavage site, a molecular can opener that allows the virus to crack open and enter host cells.

Evidence for natural evolution

The scientists found that the RBD portion of the SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins had evolved to effectively target a molecular feature on the outside of human cells called ACE2, a receptor involved in regulating blood pressure. The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein was so effective at binding the human cells, in fact, that the scientists concluded it was the result of natural selection and not the product of genetic engineering.

This evidence for natural evolution was supported by data on SARS-CoV-2's backbone -- its overall molecular structure. If someone were seeking to engineer a new coronavirus as a pathogen, they would have constructed it from the backbone of a virus known to cause illness. But the scientists found that the SARS-CoV-2 backbone differed substantially from those of already known coronaviruses and mostly resembled related viruses found in bats and pangolins.

"These two features of the virus, the mutations in the RBD portion of the spike protein and its distinct backbone, rules out laboratory manipulation as a potential origin for SARS-CoV-2" said Andersen.

Josie Golding, PhD, epidemics lead at UK-based Wellcome Trust, said the findings by Andersen and his colleagues are "crucially important to bring an evidence-based view to the rumors that have been circulating about the origins of the virus (SARS-CoV-2) causing COVID-19."

"They conclude that the virus is the product of natural evolution," Goulding adds, "ending any speculation about deliberate genetic engineering."

Possible origins of the virus

Based on their genomic sequencing analysis, Andersen and his collaborators concluded that the most likely origins for SARS-CoV-2 followed one of two possible scenarios.

In one scenario, the virus evolved to its current pathogenic state through natural selection in a non-human host and then jumped to humans. This is how previous coronavirus outbreaks have emerged, with humans contracting the virus after direct exposure to civets (SARS) and camels (MERS). The researchers proposed bats as the most likely reservoir for SARS-CoV-2 as it is very similar to a bat coronavirus. There are no documented cases of direct bat-human transmission, however, suggesting that an intermediate host was likely involved between bats and humans.

In this scenario, both of the distinctive features of SARS-CoV-2's spike protein -- the RBD portion that binds to cells and the cleavage site that opens the virus up -- would have evolved to their current state prior to entering humans. In this case, the current epidemic would probably have emerged rapidly as soon as humans were infected, as the virus would have already evolved the features that make it pathogenic and able to spread between people.

In the other proposed scenario, a non-pathogenic version of the virus jumped from an animal host into humans and then evolved to its current pathogenic state within the human population. For instance, some coronaviruses from pangolins, armadillo-like mammals found in Asia and Africa, have an RBD structure very similar to that of SARS-CoV-2. A coronavirus from a pangolin could possibly have been transmitted to a human, either directly or through an intermediary host such as civets or ferrets.

Then the other distinct spike protein characteristic of SARS-CoV-2, the cleavage site, could have evolved within a human host, possibly via limited undetected circulation in the human population prior to the beginning of the epidemic. The researchers found that the SARS-CoV-2 cleavage site, appears similar to the cleavage sites of strains of bird flu that has been shown to transmit easily between people. SARS-CoV-2 could have evolved such a virulent cleavage site in human cells and soon kicked off the current epidemic, as the coronavirus would possibly have become far more capable of spreading between people.

Study co-author Andrew Rambaut cautioned that it is difficult if not impossible to know at this point which of the scenarios is most likely. If the SARS-CoV-2 entered humans in its current pathogenic form from an animal source, it raises the probability of future outbreaks, as the illness-causing strain of the virus could still be circulating in the animal population and might once again jump into humans. The chances are lower of a non-pathogenic coronavirus entering the human population and then evolving properties similar to SARS-CoV-2.

Funding for the research was provided by the US National Institutes of Health, the Pew Charitable Trusts, the Wellcome Trust, the European Research Council, and an ARC Australian Laureate Fellowship.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317175442.htm

Hate has nothing to do with Saudis here. Hate was against Iran which you brought.
I didnt bring anything in...Stop accusing and look at your own behaviour! You went from bringing in Saudis on an Irani thread and jumped to blaming America for Swine flu (again unrelated)!

At least I know what I am fighting do you?
Question is DO YOU?

I didnt bring anything in...Stop accusing and look at your own behaviour! You went from bringing in Saudis on an Irani thread and jumped to blaming America for Swine flu (again unrelated)!
I brought in swine flu cause it is relevant here coronavirus mutated from what? What is the original strain. Sars? Where did Sars came from swine flu and where did that came from the Spanish flu. So who is responsible for all this? Some nation Saudis Iran or humans on whole. You still don't get it do you?

The thread is about Iran and it says Iran forced Pakistan to take back citizens okay how is that wrong. Prove it that what Iran did is wrong and if those citizens had stayed in Iran they would be alive and well. I voiced that Pakistani students should not be brought back from China and I can prove what I said has proven to be correct.

Back
Top Bottom