What's new

Baloch rebels inspire separatists in Sindh

Whether or not India has it worse than Pakistan is another debate but i would like to know why it irks you if an Indian posts this thread ? Why would it have been different if some non-Indian would have posted it ?

Pakistanis too keep opening threads about India's internal difficulties on this forum all the time .

Why such prejudice against Indians only Mr. Moderator ? Not like they are breaking any rules .

ah lost in communication. its not the content that irks me my dearest. if I had a problem then the thread wont have lasted that long. I respect the noble and selfless cause of posting such stories by my Eastern neighbours. it just happens that I see a certain members dont appreciate such noble gestures and based on past posting history make all sorts of assumptions. if that hurts you then you have my sympathies I am sure you can deal with that. ;)

but I trust that since your concious is clear and your cause is steadfast so you wont be dis-hearted by posting the truth because there is no malicious intent there.

FYI,
I am participating as a member not moderator so lets leave the rank aside shall we?

ببلو میاں،دراصل معاملہ چور کی داڑھی میں ڈانگ کا ہے اسی لیے آپ کو ددی ہوی ہے

ah lost in communication. its not the content that irks me my dearest. if I had a problem then the thread wont have lasted that long. I respect the noble and selfless cause of posting such stories by my Eastern neighbours. it just happens that I see a certain members dont appreciate such noble gestures and based on past posting history make all sorts of assumptions. if that hurts you then you have my sympathies I am sure you can deal with that. ;)

but I trust that since your concious is clear and your cause is steadfast so you wont be dis-hearted by posting the truth because there is no malicious intent there.

FYI,
I am participating as a member not moderator so lets leave the rank aside shall we?

ببلو میاں،دراصل معاملہ چور کی داڑھی میں ڈانگ کا ہے اسی لیے آپ کو ددی ہوی ہے

:lol:. Babloo is so universal

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

pakistanis are frustrated coz indian opened thread

Pakistanis are frustrated to those who show Bhart rakshak mentality here

if you and people around you still vote the same lot then expect the Indians to post more threads like these ;)

But the question is becoming a larger and larger question mark now. Why have we not been able to fuse Nationhood and Pakistani Nationalism within the veins of every Pakistani despite 60 years. We had a long time to make these people loyal to Pakistan instead of feeling neglected.

It sometimes saddens me how things are going in Pakistan. We have to ensure the rights of every Pakistani. There must be some problem within us that is causing these stupid liberation movements to pop up. Sometimes just giving the provinces and people who feel neglected what they want is the best solution even if it means self governance... We should have accepted Mujib Ur Rehman's demands. It has set a bad precedent and now we have these types of loser movements everywhere.

Provincial and regional languages have to be promoted in Pakistan. The rights of smaller ethnic groups maintained.

When it comes to Pakistan's internal matters we have to ensure there is no bias.

I went to a Bhuttay wala in Karachi and near him is this Pashtun kid... hes bothering us the buyers about not buying his bhuttay. The seller gets angry and begins insulting the poor kids race:
He says "Punjabi ki awlaad baney ki koshish mat kar pathan reh..."

We have to do away with this kind of racism. We have to have unity within before we can face foreign threats.

my answers will shock you but I will say it in bullet points. problem is with the mentality and the examples are

1. Lawyers banning drinks from a company just because of its affiliation with a minority members of Pakistan as if a drink has a sect or religion.
2. Pakistan's modified version of Muslim declaration. instead of Kalma Toheed.( insistance of rejecting the founder of a same minority sect and declaring its followers as kafir )as a must to be a Muslim. by this rule. all nonPakistani Muslims are now Kafir according to our version of being a Muslim because they dont have such compulsion.
3. Lawyers showering flowers on a murderer of a Governor who didnt commit blasphamey but expressed his concern over its abuse.
4. Idealising and showcasing the residents of Lal Masjid and justifying their thuggery as Islamic.
5. introduction of hadood ordinance violently opposing the shameful clauses that put equal blame on victims
6. accepting the Saudi money to poison the mindsets and unleash hell on minority sects (not officially declared kafir yet).
7. Idealising taliban as saviours.
8. being corrupt to the core (all public employees are Pakistanis, they are not Israeli or Indian citizens are they?) and then expect a saviour to turn the things around for them.
9. cursing army and feudal leaders but never doing anything about it by giving a chance to honest people.
10. bleeding hearts and crying a river for the plight of Palestinians and cursing Israeli forces for its brutality but doing the same thing to minorities and poor people of Pakistan.

But the question is becoming a larger and larger question mark now. Why have we not been able to fuse Nationhood and Pakistani Nationalism within the veins of every Pakistani despite 60 years. We had a long time to make these people loyal to Pakistan instead of feeling neglected.

It sometimes saddens me how things are going in Pakistan. We have to ensure the rights of every Pakistani. There must be some problem within us that is causing these stupid liberation movements to pop up. Sometimes just giving the provinces and people who feel neglected what they want is the best solution even if it means self governance... We should have accepted Mujib Ur Rehman's demands. It has set a bad precedent and now we have these types of loser movements everywhere.

Provincial and regional languages have to be promoted in Pakistan. The rights of smaller ethnic groups maintained.

When it comes to Pakistan's internal matters we have to ensure there is no bias.

I went to a Bhuttay wala in Karachi and near him is this Pashtun kid... hes bothering us the buyers about not buying his bhuttay. The seller gets angry and begins insulting the poor kids race:
He says "Punjabi ki awlaad baney ki koshish mat kar pathan reh..."

We have to do away with this kind of racism. We have to have unity within before we can face foreign threats.

my answers will shock you but I will say it in bullet points. problem is with the mentality and the examples are

1. Lawyers banning drinks from a company just because of its affiliation with a minority members of Pakistan as if a drink has a sect or religion.
2. Pakistan's modified version of Muslim declaration. instead of Kalma Toheed.( insistance of rejecting the founder of a same minority sect and declaring its followers as kafir )as a must to be a Muslim. by this rule. all nonPakistani Muslims are now Kafir according to our version of being a Muslim because they dont have such compulsion.
3. Lawyers showering flowers on a murderer of a Governor who didnt commit blasphamey but expressed his concern over its abuse.
4. Idealising and showcasing the residents of Lal Masjid and justifying their thuggery as Islamic.
5. introduction of hadood ordinance violently opposing the shameful clauses that put equal blame on victims
6. accepting the Saudi money to poison the mindsets and unleash hell on minority sects (not officially declared kafir yet).
8. being corrupt to the core (all public employees are Pakistanis, they are not Israeli or Indian citizens are they?) and then expect a saviour to turn the things around for them.
9. cursing army and feudal leaders but never doing anything about it by giving a chance to honest people.
10. bleeding hearts and crying a river for the plight of Palestinians and cursing Israeli forces for its brutality but doing the same thing to minorities and poor people of Pakistan.

Sir, I was just lurking around, but had to login just to say thanks for this wonderful post. It shows your clarity of thought. You have hit the nail on its head. When i think of it , even in India we see majority of people having same line of flawed thinking of been unable to comprehend the REAL reasons of there current state while blaming around everybody else & history. Then..to many of the 'Issues' our communities take-up are irrelevant actually. This kind of attitude seems to be the common problem of this whole sub-continent.:hitwall:

cursing army and feudal leaders but never doing anything about it by giving a chance to honest people.

I always have a query, was there any social movement against feudalism in Pakistan. Like our pre-Independence Hindi writers has always attacked feudalism and their atrocities and our Bollywood has mostly branded Zamindars as blood sucking Vampires. Recently I watched a documentary on National Geographic that Bonded Labour is still legal and unabated in interior Sindh and Pakistan actually have no laws against bonded labour.

You are a king of this forum... Your responses are always very detailed.

In short our belief in our twisted version of Islam is exactly pushing our own people, Sindhis, Balochs, Pashtuns, Urdu Speakers, every one further and further away from Pakistan even though Islamic unity was the exact thing expected to bond us together.

I was just reading the separatist movements in India and comparing them to the separatist movements in Pakistan. We despite being a smaller nation have more separatist movements in our country than India.

I mean there is definitely a problem there is it not? It is a Nation's responsibility to provide for its citizens and ensure they do not get drawn to fringe ideologies. But we are failing this task miserably and if we fail we are further alienating our people. I think our primary concern should be on dealing with terrorism with an iron hand and alleviating the grievances of the people from the provinces that feel neglected.

We can't afford to just call them traitors and ignore them if there are such people in every province now. Even if India is supporting them there is a weakness within that they are taking advantage of and that weakness must be eliminated. Some people may think I am not patriotic. No, i promised to die for my country... that is why I say we have to build unity within to even hope to stand up to US policy or India.

lol what a dreamy thread by indians, they love to dream alot. Sindh separation, lol. South Sindh is ruled by MQM, interior Sindh is ruled by PPP, where did this Sindh nationalism come into picture?

lol what a dreamy thread by indians, they love to dream alot. Sindh separation, lol. South Sindh is ruled by MQM, interior Sindh is ruled by PPP, where did this Sindh nationalism come into picture?

Has nothing to do with Indians so stick to the topic. The recent bombings 14 blasts rock Sindh railway track are proof that some sort of "Sindhi Nationalism" is still prevalent in pakistan. Especially since Brahumdagh Khan Bugti had been under the radar recently.

Has nothing to do with Indians so stick to the topic. The recent bombings 14 blasts rock Sindh railway track are proof that some sort of "Sindhi Nationalism" is still prevalent in pakistan. Especially since Brahumdagh Khan Bugti had been under the radar recently.

Such type of nationalists exist everywhere from Assam to Punjab. But whether they are capable to become a threat is what matters.;)

it never went away. it was always there
the right to be a individual and unique is a birth right ever recognized by this pseudo international slave organisation we know as United Nations. the Pasthon nationalism is very much there among the ANP, Jamat Islami and PML (a,b,c,....z) leaders of KP and they wont let you speak any ill word against the Bacha Khan, yes they have joined the main stream politics but in their hearts they might still flirt with the greater Pakhton Khuwa (KP+ some Afghanistan in south).

problem is that when these Nationalists cross the line and become violent separatists their movement becomes self contradictory and I explain you how

they claim to have risen due to the suppression or lack of support and opportunities from their rules.

BUT
they themselves then ignore the complex make-up of the land they share with the rest of the people who have been sharing it with them for centuries.

SO

they resort to harassing, kidnapping, killing the weakest groups they can find. normally that weak group might belong to the leaders of the country.

then they go after the people of their own ethnicity who are very much part of the society and use the same approach as the above and justify it as dealing with traitors or blame it on the law enforcement agencies.

They totally disregard the wishes and aspirations other ethnic groups that might well have equal claim to the piece of land due to their numerical strength and their roots and history.

Hence

their pseudo movement falls on its face even if it is being funded by a foreign entity.

Sounds very familiar to Balochistan doesnt it?

some Baloch leaders of Lasbela or Dera Bughti claim to represent the whole Balochistan and manage to disregard their own kind and whole bunch of other ethnicities.

But all this can be avoided if the political leadership stops being selfish and for once tries to address the problems of the people the same problems the separatists try to exploit

Back
Top Bottom