What's new

Baloch leader Brahumdagh Bugti to apply for political asylum in India

Just give him asylum no harm done. He can go on Indian media and add to their propaganda. Win-win for both sides.
No... Thing id after indian passport he can go to may other countries without any legal hitches

This will formally end any negotiations and also his chances of return to Pakistan forever.
Why he want. To return to Pakistan?

Why he want. To return to Pakistan?[/QUOTE]

Last year he gave multiple statements that he is ready to negotiate with govt and can return also if all charges withdrawn against him.

Why he want. To return to Pakistan?

Last year he gave multiple statements that he is ready to negotiate with govt and can return also if all charges withdrawn against him.[/QUOTE]
he got offered indian Rs to sit in delhi and sell baloney to indian media. meanwhile our so called mofo politicians are busy biting one and other like rabid dogs!

Why he want. To return to Pakistan?[/QUOTE]

Last year he gave multiple statements that he is ready to negotiate with govt and can return also if all charges withdrawn against him. @Ind4Ever

Now this ant want to challenge red dragon international court where judge will throw him out since he has no support in balochistan neither his freedom has to do any good for people of balochistan

The wh**re wants to go back to his pimp.

he has ZERO influence in Balochistan....the guy is so irrelevant. He is a wanted terrorist though, he's a bandit and we must continue to pressure Swiss authorities.

the day india takes him in is the day Pakistan will offer asylum to Khalistani nationalists

Pakistan should have dropped all cases against him once he came in Pakistan just put big danda in his *** right inside the airport

Actually Indians will do us a great favor by giving asylum and passport BB.

Rest I leave for your imagination, :-)

He is on self destruction mode I guess. Whatever support he had after his grandfather, he kept losing it with time. Now he has done what Altaf Hussain did. Both cases have a lot of similarities. Maybe traitors tend to self destruct in the end. The day he will be attacked by RSS for eating beef is the day he will realize the worth of Pakistan, and the king like life he was spending here heading his tribe. Some people just want too much in greed and end up losing what they had.

I was just watching Indian news channel. My God they are so messed up, they are desperate to go war with Pakistan, Bramadagh bugti wants to apply for asylum in supa powah, in the end it will be a lost cause, Pakistan should welcome khalistani leaders.

So many replies in this thread depicts mass hysteria.
Baloch card has worked. No bullet, no bloodshed, no threatening but just a mention has made several Pakistanis go cuckoo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom