What's new

Baloch Culture Day !! 2 March

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Baloch cultural day to be celebrated today

KARACHI: Baloch cultural day will be celebrated on Wednesday (today) throughout the country mainly in Balochistan and Sindh provinces besides in Iran, Afghanistan, Dubai, Muscat, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and India. The Visionary Group of Gwadar, involved in developing, construction and social services in Balochistan, has taken the initiative of highlighting and promoting Balochi culture and language beyond the borders of Pakistan. Chief Executive of the Visionary Group Ashraf Iqbal Baloch told APP here Tuesday that Balochi cultural shows, including musical programmes have been organised in various cities and towns of Balochistan, Sindh, and Balochi speaking districts of Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. app

so what do we have in Baloch culture ?

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

intl-baloch-culture-day.jpg

Why is there a Baloch culture day and not a Punjabi culture day or a Pashtun culture day or a Sindhi culture day.

If you must give Balochs so much importance then give the rest of Pakistanis the same importance.

Why is there a Baloch culture day and not a Punjabi culture day or a Pashtun culture day or a Sindhi culture day.

If you must give Balochs so much importance then give the rest of Pakistanis the same importance.

Balochis started this day not other .. no one is stopping others to do the same .. on the other hand we do have Sindhi ajrak and topi day now ... :D

Just asking, no knee jerk reactions necessary, can you try it?

my last name is "Karach" :lol:

No need to be asking something like this 'cause nothings in a name...its what you do that matters. And the Baloch and Balochistan, by and large, are some of the most patriotic Pakistanis out there.

Just asking, no knee jerk reactions necessary, can you try it?

my last name is "Karach" :lol:
Taking the above argument further..I wonded what would be the Sir name of "Khyber Pukhtoon Khawa" people..If name of province is to be used as sir name?

-----------------------------

Although the sir name Baloch comes from the language they speak..Balochi..Not due to the province Baluchistan..

No need to be asking something like this 'cause nothings in a name...its what you do that matters. And the Baloch and Balochistan, by and large, are some of the most patriotic Pakistanis out there.

Yes yes, I know there are patriotic Paksitani Baloch. It is just disturbing by their last name and "istan". Identity of nationality in their last name is uncommon, should I change to "Karach" and some to "Punjab or American or NewYorker or Boston."

Sorry, I haven't meet real Balochi. Just try to understand their perspectives!

If you can answer this properly, I will delete the post.

Although the sir name Baloch comes from the language they speak..Balochi..Not due to the province Baluchistan..

I see, speak from Balochi language but they live in Balochistan. Confusing.

I see, speak from Balochi language but they live in Balochistan. Confusing.

I have been to 42 countries and seen many ethnicities of the world...I have never ever seen a real person who speaks Barohi / barahwi language...

People of Pakistan need to mix a bit more...We travel to Europe to marry a European chick,but few marry other ethnicities of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom