What's new

Baloch Choose Israel for govt in exile

Status
Not open for further replies.
isrealis protecting muslims?
i would like to see that lol
all of this is bull don't even care to look at it

Dont take it so lightly. Pakistan is the second largest Muslim country in the world (in terms of population) and the only Muslim country that is a nuclear power. Israel would love to see Pakistan disintegrated. Israel is supporting BLA, and this so called Baloch whose in Israel said Baloch are lost tribes of Israel. You cant trust BLA or Israel, and it seems like both are working together against Pakistan.

I have always maintained this opinion that Pakistan should not support Hizbullah militarily but if Israel can support terrorist factions, can equip India against us, why can't we return the favor.

Is there a strata to be applied among those who desire and call for the destruction of Israel?

Did you know Muslims do have a hand in the holocaust?

The Jewish holocaust by NAZI GERMANY is long over, now you Zionists are commiting a holocaust against the Palestinian people.

I have always maintained this opinion that Pakistan should not support Hizbullah militarily but if Israel can support terrorist factions, can equip India against us, why can't we return the favor.
I disagree.Israel is dealing with GOI where as Hizbullah is a terrorist organization.

Israel is causing problems EVERYWHERE in the world.

To get world peace, Israel must be eliminated.

I don't think Israel can be elimated.

But Israel must stop intervene with the internal affairs of Pakistan.

China will stand by the fellow Pakistani brothers. :china::pakistan:

Very interesting flags : :bounce:

93377ad6497c4a9ec9d910fee30f1331.jpg

Baloch Sessionist Group

611f8c42ab7704a5c66be5f2865e9975.png

Taiwan (Republic of China)

The state of Israel must be eliminated and become Palestine again. I'm not calling for a genocide.
Israel was approved by UN so no, it cannot be eliminated.Tomorrow Indians can also say Pakistan must be eliminated will you be happy then?

Israel was approved by UN so no, it cannot be eliminated.Tomorrow Indians can also say Pakistan must be eliminated will you be happy then?

They've been saying that for the past 62 years now :rolleyes:

Last edited:

WOW.....thats a good one!!!!!!

Now India is at par with Hizbullah..

My dear **** boy ....wake up and wind up this dreamz unlimited exercise.

Thank you for the wonderful comment, we know that we can always rely on China. Today many countries are making all kinds of propaganda against Pakistan. Please check this thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/war-terror/25515-anti-pakistan-conspiracy-foiled.html#post358931

If China comes to know you are loosing grip over Balochistan then they will be the first one to recognize them. As Gawadar is more inportant than Pakistan as a whole for China.

Blank cheques will not make any difference.

If China comes to know you are loosing grip over Balochistan then they will be the first one to recognize them. As Gawadar is more inportant than Pakistan as a whole for China.

Blank cheques will not make any difference.

And how will the oil from Gwadar get to China without the other provinces of Pakistan?

isrealis protecting muslims?
i would like to see that lol
all of this is bull don't even care to look at it
Then why not visit Israel yourself and tell us what you see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom