What's new

Bal Thackeray, Hindu leader and Shiv Sena founder, dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
For every Sikh killed by Pakistanis 4 of them were killed.:)
You can find this in the book"Freedom at midnight".

You idiots ask the pakistanis to know who got killed the most.
Its was the sikhs who died the most in numbers in partition riots ,the comes the muslims, and then the hindus .
BTW you have to be an real Ahole to rejoice death this way.

they say the death as a hindu extremist terrorist like thakray is like a thorn is pulled out of their throat with a slow and steady pace......

this must have been really shitty for thakray :D

Webby posted today that no one's death should be celebrated. So in lieu of this I am reporting few members for breaching the rules. :D

^^ fair enough... lets discuss his new life, shall we ? :D

P.S.

okay- so thakray was a extremist hindu, he did alot of killing and other sort of crimes that hindu religion consider as a sin, hardly any good he has done in life,

so by that account what form do you think thakray is going to appear in next life on earth, if he availed all seven lives already ??

P.S.

okay- so thakray was a extremist hindu, he did alot of killing and other sort of crimes that hindu religion consider as a sin, hardly any good he has done in life,

so by that account what form do you think thakray is going to appear in next life on earth, if he availed all seven lives already ??

Your ignorance of Bal Thackeray applies most Pakistanis. No he didn't kill anyone his life .If talking about 1993 riots ,then you should also check the number hindus who died in it.

P.S.
He was extremist, yeah his idealogy was extreme. Did he kill anyone, nope he didn't. He didn't send suicide bombers to your country even if he hated Pakistan. If you don't know how much good he has done, then you should read more about him rather than passing judgement. At least have complete knowledge of someone before posting.

As for what form of life he is going to appear, well this is not a sort of discussion I am interested in, but I can assure you that he has done his part and he is not even closer to all the terrorists that dies daily.

So if you want to discuss his new life, open new thread. Lets see how "intellectual" that may sound.

Just ignore non marathi members comments on him especially those of non indians english media always potrays that guy in negative light if you want to know the real bal tthackeray read/watch about him in marathi media

Another LTTE supporter dead.

Bye bye Bal Thackeray.

Who knows, maybe Allah punished you for your anti-Muslim bigotry.

Sorry to say but don't disrespect your ancestors, wouldn't make you Austin Powers.

My ancestors were east Bengali, there's a difference!

Anyway no offence meant, however what I say is but true. :)

have nice day in HELL :)

abhi tou welcome party ho gi wahan thakaray kay liye... phir fooling bhi :D

He was extremist, yeah his idealogy was extreme. Did he kill anyone, nope he didn't. He didn't send suicide bombers to your country even if he hated Pakistan. If you don't know how much good he has done, then you should read more about him rather than passing judgement. At least have complete knowledge of someone before posting.

As for what form of life he is going to appear, well this is not a sort of discussion I am interested in, but I can assure you that he has done his part and he is not even closer to all the terrorists that dies daily.

So if you want to discuss his new life, open new thread. Lets see how "intellectual" that may sound.

so basically you have no idea what form thakray is appearing ? what is the worst option ?

abhi tou welcome party ho gi wahan thakaray kay liye... phir fooling bhi :D
so basically you have no idea what form thakray is appearing ? what is the worst option ?
Seems like you have an idea. Sorry, I am not schizophrenic to claim I have contacts with after life world and people. :D

Yaa go ahead...

I'm sure Costal odisha ,thats half of odisha is much better off than WB , the problem lies in Western Odisha.

But you are obfuscating my earlier point, we aren't hypocrite like Bengalis who drive out industry from their own state then go begging for jobs to other states ,then if locals of that place complain stealing of jobs by non locals ,they will crib regionalism.

First of all, I'm sure there are more oriyas in Kolkata than bengalis in orisha and orisha is one of the most improvised and less urbanized state. And not to rorget oriyas have been working here for last 4 centuries mostly as cooks. Heck my cook in Chennai was an oriya.

secondly if someone working in fair manner it is not called begging, be him working in Mumbai, Kerala or gulf. It is the very regionalism that reeks of balasaheb supporters which I despise.

Last but not the least, bengalis have never been targeted by ss but Tamils and biharis were, maybe because we carry ourselves with more dignity and contribute to society. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom