What's new

Baku - Capital of Azerbaijan

Now the fact that your posts above even engaged my attention is proof positive that I am overdue for a "sabbatical" from this engrossing and marvelous venue ...

Time for my time-out.

Flippancy I can entertain. Flakiness
Pity, however, when it seems you are capable of more from evidence elsewhere ...

:coffee:

Huh? I think I wasn't the one who ADMITTED to "done with my trolling for today" and then edited his message...

Anywayz, Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience... I am out of this thread.. :D:D

You can expect ticket from moral police here.

It wont't bother me at all if Azerbaijani women turn out to be "hotter" than myself OR chinese girlz.. :D I just want to see some of them as I never met an Azerbaijani in real life... just curious.. :partay:

Is that supposed to be funny ? :disagree: Why majority of the members on this forum are South Indians? :D That day isn't far away when we will have "Dhosa Masala" stalls on Pak defence forum... :D

Actually its Masala Dosa :D and its so yummyz ;-)

And kadi pata too:D

I dont know what is kadi pata yaar?? :undecided:

You know what we see from up North ? Ugly looking South Indian Women... :D:D

I know you location doesn't mean that you are south indian too.. but for the last few days most of the members who joined were south indians..

Not only women but we south Indian men are ugly too ..we are decedents of Asuras from puranas the bad people :tongue: what do you expect ;)

Actually its Masala Dosa :D and its so yummyz ;-)

I dont know what is kadi pata yaar?? :undecided:

Yeah I love South Indian Food... :D:D Best dancers in Bollywood are from South India too... Vyjantimala, Padmini etc... You don't know what kadi pata is? :lol::lol: I think you may have a different name for this (Curry leaves). It is used in Pakistani Cuisine too :-

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/kadipattalonglivethecur.jpg/

Not only women but we south Indian men are ugly too ..we are decedents of Asuras from puranas the bad people :tongue: what do you expect ;)

Hema Malini is good looking though... but it is really annoying and funny when she starts speaking in English... "Tiemeeeeeeeeeeee Manageeemant"

Yeah I love South Indian Food... :D:D Best dancers in Bollywood are from South India too... Vyjantimala, Padmini etc... You don't know what kadi pata is? :lol::lol: I think you may have a different name for this (Curry leaves). It is used in Pakistani Cuisine too :-

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/kadipattalonglivethecur.jpg/

lolz ohh this..this in malayalam called kariveppila ..new actressses like Asin who is in Gajni is also from South India.Suerly she looks ugly :tongue:.Where did u get chance to eat our food?? :)

133bc7b2b3acdcf5ad4770acf0b2a6e2._.jpg

a5e6854ca8139c15d65139b8133ab387._.jpg

ee2e9fed16408722c2309edc1248493b._.jpg

9d9fc0720b792dbebadcf646068c4588._.jpg

Back
Top Bottom