What's new

Bajirao Mastani new trailer gave me goosebumps

Bollywood non Marathi actors sound incredibly stupid/funny when speaking Marathi onscreen due to their lack of accent. But kudos to Ranveer he nailed it.

Bollywood non Marathi actors sound incredibly stupid/funny when speaking Marathi onscreen due to their lack of accent. But kudos to Ranveer he nailed it.
just read up on Bajirao and I am fcuking impressed, we Indians don't appreciate our true heroes

Har Har Mahadev !!

This chant in that trailer is good !
what do you think about the soundtrack/background score? left me mesmerized :smitten:

just read up on Bajirao and I am fcuking impressed, we Indians don't appreciate our true heroes

what do you think about the soundtrack/background score? left me mesmerized :smitten:

Nice !!!

Baji Rao fought 40 Battles and never tasted defeat, He conquered Attock and Peshawar in Pakistan. At one time Marathas are looking to conquer Afghanistan. It is British arrival that made it difficult for Maratha rise.

Last edited:
If not for the hero or heroine, one must watch the movie for picturisation. The way Bansali makes it larger then life visuals are treat to eyes when seen on wide screen.

Epic background score man just loved it :smitten:
After Bahubali, Bajirao Mastani.

They say that movies are a portrayal of the people.

What I see is a very old civilization recovering from her wounds.
The self inflicted self hate is falling apart. And out comes pride.

Saffron flags, Har Har Mahadev (Each one is a God) :tup:

Felt a chill. :tup:

Nice !!!

Baji Rao fought 40 Battles and never tasted defeat, He conquered Attock and Peshawar in Pakistan. At one time Marathas are looking to conquer Afghanistan. It was because of British arrival that made it difficult for Maratha rise.
I wonder if it will be shown there.

What I see is a very old civilization is recovering from her wounds.

I would like to see a movie portrayal of the ultimate beast Chandragupta Mourya

What I see is a very old civilization recovering from her wounds.

The chant is chilling !!

seriously you haven't read about Peshwa Bajirao till now. Under his leadership Marathas finally replaced Mughals as the most formidable power in subcontinent. But can't blame you though the kind of leftist version of history we learned in school I didn't even knew about Rajendra Chola or Krishnadevraya instead are forced to recite praises of Khilji, Babur and Aurangzeb.

Back
Top Bottom