What's new

Bahrain police officer killed in attack claimed by militants

You're speculating where Hisham Hassan Mohammed al-Hamadi is from. Hence, the premise of your argument is not a statement of fact.
I know Bahrain very well. It's like my second country.

Virtually all of the police officers who do the "dirty work" in Bahrain are foreigners. The real/native Bahrainis are automatically given high ranking positions and don't interact with the Shia locals.

Also, the officer's surname isn't common in Bahrain. In fact, most Bahrainis don't have traditional surnames. They only carry their first names, their fathers' names and their grandfathers' names.

This officer was most likely from Yemen or the poorer parts of the UAE, such as Ras Al-Khaimah.

Anyway, I'll admit that it's kind of speculative, but so was your initial comment. You also speculated that the Bahrainis randomly chose a police officer to kill. None of us know the full details. For all we know, this officer might have been guilty of torturing or killing innocent civilians, which isn't uncommon in a despotic country like Bahrain by the way.

And for the record, I know Bahrain very well because I have both close and distant relatives in that country, some of whom are unfortunately mercenaries of the highest order who came from Iran and Pakistan to suppress the native Bahrainis in exchange for getting a GCC nationality and receiving money. Some of them can't even utter a single word in Arabic. I hate them with a passion and I feel ashamed of being related to them.

I know Bahrain very well. It's like my second country.

Appeal to authority is a fallacy.

You also speculated that the Bahrainis randomly chose a police officer to kill.

This is what I said earlier:
Regardless of Sunni or Shia, if these people actually followed Islam they wouldn't just kill a random police officer. The fact that they can kill and justify the killing reveals the mindset at work.

I never used the word Bahraini. And, it is not speculation to say the police officer was targeted at random. It is implied unless you have evidence to prove otherwise.

For all we know, this officer might have been guilty of torturing or killing innocent civilians.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc. Another fallacy.

And for the record, I know Bahrain very well because I have both close and distant relatives in that country.

More appeals to authority.

I hate them with a passion and I feel ashamed of being related to them.

You are free to express your entitlement, I welcome you to. However, you're not the only person to have visited Bahrain. I've stayed in the Eastern Province of KSA and I've visited Bahrain innumerable times. There is no way to verify either my claim or yours on the internet. Ergo, your argument has to be rooted in facts. The fact is we have very little information on Hisham Hassan Mohammed al-Hamadi. You can speculate but those are not grounds for a discussion. We may as well discuss unicorns for which I have more historical evidence.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The premise of my argument wasn't wrong.

In Islam, the blood of mercenaries is halal, and it's a fact that most of the Bahraini police officers are mercenaries from foreign countries.

Do you mind proving what you claimed? As Bahrain is your second home then you would have easily seen the so called mercenaries in their act. It is adamant first to differentiate between a mercenary and a security personnel.

Virtually all of the police officers who do the "dirty work" in Bahrain are foreigners. The real/native Bahrainis are automatically given high ranking positions and don't interact with the Shia locals.

Not necessarily true. Many Bahrainis are normal ranking police officers. Many go through a process to apply for the position of lieutenant in riot police and interact constantly with the protestors and opposition.

Also, the officer's surname isn't common in Bahrain. In fact, most Bahrainis don't have traditional surnames. They only carry their first names, their fathers' names and their grandfathers' names.

This officer was most likely from Yemen or the poorer parts of the UAE, such as Ras Al-Khaimah.

The officer was Bahraini and Bahrainis do carry their family/traditional names.

Anyway, I'll admit that it's kind of speculative, but so was your initial comment. You also speculated that the Bahrainis randomly chose a police officer to kill. None of us know the full details. For all we know, this officer might have been guilty of torturing or killing innocent civilians, which isn't uncommon in a despotic country like Bahrain by the way.

Hisham Alhammadi was a first lieutenant in K9 unit. The unit trains and handles police dogs for sweep areas for bombs most prominently. Kind a idiotic to guess he tortured people without having proper background info.

And for the record, I know Bahrain very well because I have both close and distant relatives in that country, some of whom are unfortunately mercenaries of the highest order who came from Iran and Pakistan to suppress the native Bahrainis in exchange for getting a GCC nationality and receiving money. Some of them can't even utter a single word in Arabic. I hate them with a passion and I feel ashamed of being related to them.

Claiming to know Bahrain very well but your replies/comments indicate the very opposite. Lastly, there are no Irani balochs working in riot police here. I haven't seen any in all my life. There is a significant number of Pakistani balochs. It wouldn't be a surprise if you are suffering from an identity crises and claiming to be a Irani baloch as many balochs here suffer from the same. They either identify as Bahraini or baloch or in worst case scenario Irani baloch when someone questions where is Balochistan as a country on world map. Just a guess.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom