What's new

Bahawalpur : College Professor Brutally Murdered By His Student

our education system is worst and these types of liberal antiIslamic professors have major role in destroying our education and they are wasting time of students in name of parties instead of focusing on studies.Colleges are not made for entertainment and parties but made for study and education
People like you were the cause why the Sikhs fcuked our ancestors and then Angrez fcuked us for 98 years. And there was no western liberals like me in those days but just pious desi's like you.

Then it took this guy to free your a*ss.

jinnahwife_060217032814.jpg

People like you were the cause why the Sikhs fcuked our ancestors and then Angrez fcuked us for 98 years. And there was no western liberals like me in those days but just pious desi's like you.

mughals ruled india much larger in size than Pakistan for 8 centuries and we lost bangladesh in 20yrs due to liberal rulers like you

Last edited:
mughals ruled india much larger in size than Pakistan for 8 centuries
Don't be ignorant. They never ruled India because there was no India then. They ruled large part of South Asia but only for 2 centuries with one in state of nominal control. So get your facts right. This is what madaris education does to you. And they drank alcohol, had sex parties with Hindoo concubines, imprisonned their fathers, murdered their brothers and in case of Akbar even tried to make a new man made religion.

So much for your Islamic pious Moghuls.

56050-galsjpmhwc-1492447561.jpg

The Guy who killed his teacher must be trailed according to constitution of Pakistan.
Subject apart

I feel liberals have their own part and mullah people have their own part.
But in 2019 i can see mullah losing by far margin.

Excess of everything is bad. Too much sugar is bad for health but moderate is fine.
Our culture has quite balance of mullah and secular.
Both cannot go to extreme to counter each other , Moderate is fine.

mughals ruled india much larger in size than Pakistan for 8 centuries and we lost bangladesh in 20yrs due to liberal rulers like you

Bhai in logo ny kia kya muslmano k liay
Minaar bana diey, mehel bna diey, or ayashi ker d
They have no legacy

quaid e azam.jpg

Neither Quaid said Pakistan is going to be a secular country.

Attachments

• Quaid-e-Azam-Quotes-2017 (15).jpg
    Quaid-e-Azam-Quotes-2017 (15).jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 17
I feel liberals have their own part and mullah people have their own part.
like you said excess of anything is bad. But liberalism is only in excess in the west. So yes, arguably one could say that perhaps liberalism has gone to far in the west. There are some muted voices saying as much.

But in Pakistan liberalism is not a issue. It is radical Islamists that are the issue. Exactly how many liberals have blown up mosques, attacked school kids, or murdered people in sectarian attacks? So in Pakistani context conflaing liberalism with Islamist extemists is actually being apologetic to the extremists because your implying both have caused eqal destruction in Pakistan?

Yes, liberalism is running out of control in London, New York ~ although it still is not bombing or shooting anybody. But in Pakistan the threat is from Islamic extremists like this teacher was killed. Or Mashal Khan was lynched. How many cases of liberal inspiral lynchings are there in Pakistan. Or when was last time a liberal student murdered his teacher?

Back
Top Bottom