What's new

Bagalkot youth’s robot is likely to ‘join’ Army

1nd1a

Reaction score
If everything goes well, a radio frequency (RF) remote-controlled robot developed by a young engineer from Bagalkot will soon become a part of the Indian Army. Naveen Raghavendra Shirur, an alumnus of Basaveshwara Engineering College, has already met the Army’s deputy chief (information systems and training) Lt Gen Ramesh Halagali and explained about various features of his smallest (RF) remote-controlled surveillance robot. The robot can survey the movements of enemies.
He claims that the robot, which is 6.1cm in length, 5.1cm in height and 5.4cm in width, cannot be easily noticed by enemies.

“The cameras fixed in the robot will send audio and video signals to the servers. We can operate it from remote places. One major feature of the robot is that it can also function as an explosive if enemies trace it. The robot will explode when enemies lift it from the ground,” he said.Naveen said that during his meeting with Let Gen Ramesh, the officer told him that it was a first of its kind robot he had seen in his entire career. “He appreciated my efforts and also assured me that the matter will be discussed with the scientists of Indian Army Robotic Research Centre,” he added.

Naveen has won Limca Book of Records and Indian Book of Records for his robot. He is now in the process of applying for a patent for the prototype robot. He had earlier developed a robot with rotating gun assembly as part of his project in 2009. The solar -powered robot was capable of firing bullets in angles.

Bagalkot youth’s robot is likely to ‘join’ Army | idrw.org

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I hope similar talent comes out from every corner of my country...

jan gan man adhinayak jay ha, bharat bhagy vidhata
punjab sindh gujarat maratha, dravid utkal bang
vindhy himanchal jamuna ganga, uchchhal jaladhit rang
tab shubh name jage, tab shubh aashish mange
gaye tab jay gatha
jan gan mangal dayak jay he, bharat bhagy vidhata
jay he jay he jay he, jay jay jay jay he......

:sniper:

If everything goes well, a radio frequency (RF) remote-controlled robot developed by a young engineer from Bagalkot will soon become a part of the Indian Army. Naveen Raghavendra Shirur, an alumnus of Basaveshwara Engineering College, has already met the Army’s deputy chief (information systems and training) Lt Gen Ramesh Halagali and explained about various features of his smallest (RF) remote-controlled surveillance robot. The robot can survey the movements of enemies.
He claims that the robot, which is 6.1cm in length, 5.1cm in height and 5.4cm in width, cannot be easily noticed by enemies.

“The cameras fixed in the robot will send audio and video signals to the servers. We can operate it from remote places. One major feature of the robot is that it can also function as an explosive if enemies trace it. The robot will explode when enemies lift it from the ground,” he said.Naveen said that during his meeting with Let Gen Ramesh, the officer told him that it was a first of its kind robot he had seen in his entire career. “He appreciated my efforts and also assured me that the matter will be discussed with the scientists of Indian Army Robotic Research Centre,” he added.

Naveen has won Limca Book of Records and Indian Book of Records for his robot. He is now in the process of applying for a patent for the prototype robot. He had earlier developed a robot with rotating gun assembly as part of his project in 2009. The solar -powered robot was capable of firing bullets in angles.

Bagalkot youth’s robot is likely to ‘join’ Army | idrw.org

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I hope similar talent comes out from every corner of my country...

jan gan man adhinayak jay ha, bharat bhagy vidhata
punjab sindh gujarat maratha, dravid utkal bang
vindhy himanchal jamuna ganga, uchchhal jaladhit rang
tab shubh name jage, tab shubh aashish mange
gaye tab jay gatha
jan gan mangal dayak jay he, bharat bhagy vidhata
jay he jay he jay he, jay jay jay jay he......

:sniper:

Kush kitta yarra....

jay jay jay jay he....

Back
Top Bottom