What's new

Baby girl buried alive in India is rescued

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Villagers in India have rescued a newborn baby girl who was found buried alive.

The girl, thought to be no more than six hours old, was left to die in a shallow sand pit in a field when a young child spotted her feet poking through the ground on Saturday.

The baby, found in Jajpur district in Odisha state, was rushed to hospital where she remains under observation, officials said.

The area where she was discovered is one of many impoverished states where families hope for sons and go to any lengths possible to avoid having to raise a daughter.

Chief medical officer Jajpur district Fanindra Kumar Panigrahi told AFP: 'She is doing fine and all her parameters are normal. She is a full term baby, weighing around 2.5 kg.

'Her umbilical cord was intact and body was still covered with vernix.'

A witness who helped with the rescue, Alok Rout, said: 'It was a little kid who first saw the feet of the child buried under a compost dump in a field.

'Later we rushed to the spot and rescued the newborn girl.'

He said a group helped rescue the girl who was found with her face covered with a piece of cloth.

Hospital staff have named the girl Dharitri, a Sanskrit word meaning 'the earth'.

I hope the scumbags who buried her never have children again. I hope they die alone and miserable and in pain.

Maybe someone can tell Modi when he's finished playing at being a shuper powah he needs to tame the animals who commit these kinds of attrocities. The worst thing is, her misfortune hasn't ended yet, she has to live life as a poor woman in India. May Allah (swt) protect her and lead her to success and happiness. Anyone who has a child of their own cannot help be enraged by stories like this.

source - DailyMail

Villagers in India have rescued a newborn baby girl who was found buried alive.

The girl, thought to be no more than six hours old, was left to die in a shallow sand pit in a field when a young child spotted her feet poking through the ground on Saturday.

The baby, found in Jajpur district in Odisha state, was rushed to hospital where she remains under observation, officials said.

The area where she was discovered is one of many impoverished states where families hope for sons and go to any lengths possible to avoid having to raise a daughter.

Chief medical officer Jajpur district Fanindra Kumar Panigrahi told AFP: 'She is doing fine and all her parameters are normal. She is a full term baby, weighing around 2.5 kg.

'Her umbilical cord was intact and body was still covered with vernix.'

A witness who helped with the rescue, Alok Rout, said: 'It was a little kid who first saw the feet of the child buried under a compost dump in a field.

'Later we rushed to the spot and rescued the newborn girl.'

He said a group helped rescue the girl who was found with her face covered with a piece of cloth.

Hospital staff have named the girl Dharitri, a Sanskrit word meaning 'the earth'.

I hope the scumbags who buried her never have children again. I hope they die alone and miserable and in pain.

Maybe someone can tell Modi when he's finished playing at being a shuper powah he needs to tame the animals who commit these kinds of attrocities. The worst thing is, her misfortune hasn't ended yet, she has to live life as a poor woman in India. May Allah (swt) protect her and lead her to success and happiness. Anyone who has a child of their own cannot help be enraged by stories like this.

source - DailyMail

Some people dont deserve to have children. This is disgusting. Fourteen centuries ago Islam made the burying of female children a sin against God himself. In the 21st century in India it is still happening. Very sad. I hope she finds a loving home with people who will appreciate her existence.

So, you are no more the Islamic republic that you claim you are, I guess.

This attitude right here is why your country will forever remain a hell hole for women and the common person.

Pakistani people are obsessed with highlighting the flaws in our country at every level and demanding they be rectified. The first Indian person to react to this topic posted a news article from 2014 to prove there are problems in Pakistan also.

Why are you afraid of fixing that which is broken? How will you do that until you learn to recognise it? Did the shame against the picture perfect propaganda version of India in your head matter more than the crime commited against this poor girl?

I hope anyone who harms an innocent child never is blessed with children again. I hope these people die alone and unhappy. My comments are regardless of which race, religion or nationality these vile people are.

Back
Top Bottom