What's new

Babur Cruise Missile - Database

Babur Cruise Missile Inside the Lab.

1391770_344614572351027_135104083_n.jpg

But what are they doing with the missile in the lab?

the engineers loooks like Pakistanis

I think, this picture was taken in some university lab, now what are they doing with the missile is a question im not interested in asking ;)

I think, this picture was taken in some university lab, now what are they doing with the missile is a question im not interested in asking ;)

This is not a university lab, rather a lab somewhere in the "organizations" . Note that there are two persons in military uniform, a very old desktop ( :lol: ). From all the wires that are attached to what could be the guidance system and the seeker, it can be assumed that the system is being tested for validation of some parameters. Probably something is being simulated or simple testing of a stored unit which is conducted from time to time.

I was thinking of the Chassis that the Missles will be carried and what improvement can be made

1)
ETF Mining Trucks MT-240 full turning circle - YouTube

ETF developed a unique steering system. All wheels are steered at low to medium speeds reducing tyre wear, while at higher speeds the last two axle lines gradually change to nearly rigid resulting in better stability. ETF trucks are equipped with a special speed-proportional steering system. At very low speeds, such as when spotting the loader, the system requires only two turns from lock to lock. The whole system works automatically without interference from the operator..

ETF Mining Trucks MT-240 extreme suspension travel - YouTube

2)make it amphibious :

World Defence News: April 2011

to enable to do river a launch and make it all terrian ie Mountainous deserts able to lauch anywhere

3) Have a better AIr defense against AIrcraft

4) Stealth and camouflage see video below:

Invisible Tank - Chameleon Tank 'changes shape', invisible to infrared - YouTube

5) This next one is a very long shot to the point of fantasy but then most fantasy stuff are becoming to a reality so why not. Able to launch missiles while the truck is at speed of 100 miles/hour

Having all these things will make Pakistan the first country in the world to build a missile carrier chassis that can launch Babur cruise missiles anywhere, undetected AND whilst moving fast.

Back
Top Bottom