What's new

Babur Cruise Missile - Database

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomahawk_(missile)

USA Tomahawk has three versions with three different ranges. One has 2500 KM range second version has 1800 KM range and third one has 1300 KM range. Pakistan should have at least 1800 KM Land Attack and Naval Version of Babur. Also increasing the warhead size specially nuclear one so it can carry 150 to 200 KT warhead.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomahawk_(missile)

USA Tomahawk has three versions with three different ranges. One has 2500 KM range second version has 1800 KM range and third one has 1300 KM range. Pakistan should have at least 1800 KM Land Attack and Naval Version of Babur. Also increasing the warhead size specially nuclear one so it can carry 150 to 200 KT warhead.
For a 150 to 200 KT TN weapon the size and weight concerned we will need a few hot tests and for the ranges mentioned above we will need an excellent turbofan engine among others.
P.s how are you sir

For a 150 to 200 KT TN weapon the size and weight concerned we will need a few hot tests and for the ranges mentioned above we will need an excellent turbofan engine among others.
P.s how are you sir
I am good. And yes we would need a great engine but for true second strike capability Cruise Missile with at least 1800 KM range and warhead capacity I mean nuclear warhead of 150 to 200 KT is must and also for conventional strikes these are must along with Submarines and Destroyers which have VLS to carry these long range land attack Cruise Missiles.

I am good. And yes we would need a great engine but for true second strike capability Cruise Missile with at least 1800 KM range and warhead capacity I mean nuclear warhead of 150 to 200 KT is must and also for conventional strikes these are must along with Submarines and Destroyers which have VLS to carry these long range land attack Cruise Missiles.
Pakistan needs to increase range to 2500 km. Need to have atleast 1000 conventional babur cruise missiles.

Any news on Pakistan development of hypersonic babur cruise missile. It seems like Pakistan is getting behind in this critical technology.

Any news on Pakistan development of hypersonic babur cruise missile. It seems like Pakistan is getting behind in this critical technology.
It will be totally new missile unrelated to babar, babar is subsonic missile, first we should develop supersonic missile than think developing of hypersonic cruise missile

Babar can't be develop into hypersonic cruise because hypersonic cruise missile is totally different ballgame hypersonic cruise missile uses wave riding design

It will be totally new missile unrelated to babar, babar is subsonic missile, first we should develop supersonic missile than think developing of hypersonic cruise missile

Babar can't be develop into hypersonic cruise because hypersonic cruise missile is totally different ballgame hypersonic cruise missile uses wave riding design

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom