What's new

Azerbaijan to Buy 24 JF17 Thunder Block 2 Aircraft from Pakistan

I doubt that Azwebaijan is looking to purchase JF17s anytime soon, the recent order of 18 JF17s to keep the line open in 2019 shows they are not on the schedule nor does PAF expect any new orders anytime soon, after the 18 JF17s, the Block III's will occupy the manufacturing line.

why cant we make something like this...
tf1.jpg
tf2.jpg

Azerbaijan to Buy 24 JF17 Thunder Block 2 Aircraft from Pakistan

I am thinking about starting a thread in which we will post pictures of JF-17 with flags and symbols of different countries(different air forces). Actually I don't have any good Photoshop skills, and that is what stopping me.

@Windjammer can you start such a thread? It will be fun to see JF-17 in German, French and USAF colors. I know its very wild to even just think about this, but I hope we will reach that point one day(may be I will not be alive that day). Can you tag appropriate guys and start such a thread?

Can you post detail expert analysis of this CGI because when designing a 5th gen bird a hair line level precision is required to make sure stealth.
Bro, I just share it as a reference design...

Azerbaijani authorities have been focused on the BLK3 since the beginning of the possible sales meetings.

According to Azeri sources, the Pakistani authorities assured that Blk3 will be fully ready in 2019 and that mass production will start in 2020 at the latest. Also , according to the representative of PAC, all technical issues that could affect the sale of fighters to Azerbaijan have been resolved. I think only the financial details remain.
its Blk-2.

BTW u still didnt answer, when will Albania buy JF17?

A stealth twin engine version of the JF17 already exists its called FC31. the day FC31 flew it was carrying 2 RD93 engines, it would be pointless trying to evolve the JF17 into a fighter jet which is already in service. The idea of the JF17 was a low cost multi role fighter, increasing the size of an airframe is no easy feat, you might as well buy a plane off the shelf. If JF17 Is sold to rich overseas buyers who have access to western tech i think then then the plane would truely evolve

If thats the criteria, Mig-29 is the real twin engine version of the JF-17

Are all twin-engined stealth planes alike? I dont see why whatever AZM produces has to be anything like the FC-31

Are all twin-engined stealth planes alike? I dont see why whatever AZM produces has to be anything like the FC-31

Hi,

The ideal design for stealth is the F35---FC31---F22---. You can make the FC31 into a single engine aircraft---if you really have a powerful engine---but there is hardly any variation in design left for the current stealth version---.

The next gen stealth could possible be different---.

its Blk-2.

BTW u still didnt answer, when will Albania buy JF17?
Albania can’t buy JF17, they are happy providing transit to Asian drugs flowing from Greece to Germany.. peddlers, their men are low life scums, ... let them enjoy their short cuts in quest of making easy money...

YF-23 doesn't look anything like F-22 or FC-35 and had actually a lower RCS.
Same for the Boeing JSF contender, X-32. We are just used to looking at the 3 stealth aircraft out there at this time to inform our opinions but we don't need to be tied to any of those designs.

Albania can’t buy JF17, they are happy providing transit to Asian drugs flowing from Greece to Germany.. peddlers, their men are low life scums, ... let them enjoy their short cuts in quest of making easy money...
but sooner then later they will also have to move on dont u think? the international relations and these fast changing geopolitics dictate that one must adapt quickly?

Back
Top Bottom