What's new

Azerbaijan Military Photos & Multimedia

Does all of your reasons and answers have to go through Pakistan ? or is just on some special issues ?
Good though , shows your concerns !!

i gave u example of google.i hope u understand rather than taking it to pakistan particularly.

i just say that during mumbai attacks whole nort-south-east-west was standing united.
u r talking abt google.u can type balkanization of pakistan.this will also give results.u can get results saying that floods in pakistan were created by india.
so dont go under google ,just look at present.

We arent talking about Pakistan, but about India. I did not mean moral unity, but legal unity and decentralization. If you are really interested you can do the research yourself.

Back to the topic, here is another short video of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces:

Last edited by a moderator:
Superhind (MK4) and Spike ATGM

33u6fzc.jpg

inaer5.jpg

fcp79s.jpg

In the 21st century a country held together by force will be not a long term future. This applies to Russia more then any other country. The Chechen resistance has now also inspired and influenced other Muslim Caucasians to stand up for their own rights. Russia is now planning to put down every resistance movement by force - this will have a counter effect, and it will only make the resistance even more persistant. Besides the Muslim population of Russia, the country has many many more problems. Demographics, the rapid decline of ethnic Russians and increase of minorities. Geographics, every neighbour of Russia is either a vassal or enemy, Russia doesnt have a single friend in this world. The size of Russia also requires the country to have a huge army at active duty - this drains the Russian economy. The economy which is already stagnated by the economic recession. I can continue on like this forever. My point is, Russia is now at its weakest point in history. Do not be fooled by the illusion Putin has created, it is merely an illusion. I added a video here, the guy talks about the strength of Russian geopolitics, its pretty good.

True, force is just a short term solution. They can push down the Chechen resistance for now but in the end the will of the people is always stronger.

As Napoleon Bonaparte said

“There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.”

True, force is just a short term solution. They can push down the Chechen resistance for now but in the end the will of the people is always stronger.

As Napoleon Bonaparte said

“There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.”

Indeed, the Russians have been trying to whipe out the Chechens for 300 years now. The Russians would be wise to hold diplomatic talks with the Chechens and reach a mutual agreement.

Here is a video of a military exercise in Azerbaijan in 2002.

seems like azarbhaijan is pro indian may be have influence from russia im not saying that azarbhaijan is anti pakistan but not pro too

seems like azarbhaijan is pro indian may be have influence from russia im not saying that azarbhaijan is anti pakistan but not pro too

Russia has some influence on Azerbaijan - that is because they support Armenia to occupy 20% of Azerbaijan. But what you are saying regarding Azerbaijan being pro-India is not true. The Azerbaijani people and state fully support Pakistan on Kashmir.

A brand new HD video, showing Azerbaijani firepower. Be sure to watch it at maximum quality.

Back
Top Bottom