What's new

Azerbaijan arms its bases near Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lankoran lays in the Talysh region. An region inhabited by the Talysh (Iranian) people who are speaking an Iranian language.

There is no such thing as "Talysh region", its called Mughan. Lankaran itself is 60-70% ethnic Azeri.

There is no such thing as "Talysh region", its called Mughan. Lankaran itself is 60-70% ethnic Azeri.

319246091.jpg

Region is historically inhabited by Iranian speaking Talysh people.

if we use 2 tomcat and 5 su 24 at the same time with the assistance of 3 Thunderbolt 80 and before that destroying air bases with missiles ............ your will be equal to the soil ............

just check iranian pilot records of the world .........

if mavericks be destroyed near you helicopters then you can see the results .............

Sure.

Arab states will attack from south, plus joint attack of Israel-USA-Nato, and Azerbaijan will take its lands in north.

Arab states will attack from south, plus joint attack of Israel-USA-Nato, and Azerbaijan will take its lands in north.

Sounds like your wet dream. Such scenario even the most mentally disturbed psychopaths in this world wouldn't dream of. It sounds like I was telling you that Russia will invade Azerbaijan from the north, Armenia from the west and Iran from the south.

Also, these are just Border Guards, not Army. And by accordance of their mission, they are well-armed. They have capability to destroy enemy armor, helicopters etc...and even lead an offensive. They also have 150 BMP.

Actually this is not a troll thread, this base being near Iran has its clear purpose I think, and also a relevance. So please leave out stupid comments, and comments like "we will destroy this and that".

Sure.

First take your lands back from Armenia please, then we'll be waiting for you to come and take your lands back from us. Either you'll take them back or we'll rejoin your country to the motherland.

Actually this is not a troll thread, this base being near Iran has its clear purpose I think, and also a relevance. So please leave out stupid comments, and comments like "we will destroy this and that".

Yes. I do agree that this isn't a troll thread, but a good thread about military developments in our neighborhood. Thanks for posting it.

Cool I see cobra APC. We should from stronger ties with russia in case tensions rises in Azeri lands...if iran doew attack our northern then public opinion goes against Iran in Turkey.. Thousands if refugees will pour on to our borders. One F16 block 50 with ASEA and uplink data with acess to to Beoing Peace deal AWAC can knock out F14 and Migs out of the combat radius.

Cool I see cobra APC. We should from stronger ties with russia in case tensions rises in Azeri lands...if iran doew attack our northern then public opinion goes against Iran in Turkey.. Thousands if refugees will pour on to our borders. One F16 block 50 with ASEA and uplink data with acess to to Beoing Peace deal AWAC can knock out F14 and Migs out of the combat radius.
Why the hell would Iran attack Azerbaijan?Why do you guys love to see Iran attack some country this much?

Why the hell would Iran attack Azerbaijan?Why do you guys love to see Iran attack some country this much?

Fits the perceived image, doesn't it..?

Cant understand why would Azerbaijan deploy such weaponry near Iran border. After all their main grudge is against Armenia...

ok send mi-24 , a good hobby for our tomcats and mig 29 :D
mig 29 are border guards too ............. :D

and the cool thing is that after that loss against soorian they are arming themselves :O
maybe Elham joon is very angry :D

Are you serious??? you will send your jets just for helis.....:argh::argh:
ohhhh man.....wake up.

Cant understand why would Azerbaijan deploy such weaponry near Iran border. After all their main grudge is against Armenia...

bcoz according to Azerbaijanis, Iran supports and supported Armenia during their last war with Armenia. However, it is ridiculous that a tiny country like Azerbaijan would even think of messing with a country much much bigger than her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom