What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

In 2015, several Syrian rebel forces led by Jaish Al-Fateh (Army of Conquest) seized Idlib province. Assad forces were routed. These rebel forces were about to overran Damascus; however, on September 30, 2015, Russia had militarily intervened in the conflict and save Assad regime from being defeated and driven out of power.

It looks like similar thing happened here. The Azerbaijani forces has recently overran Shusha and were about to overrun Khankendi (the capital). The Lancin corridor was also about to be cut-off. The Armenians were fleeing Khankendi. Their troops in Agdam and Aghere were cut off from getting any supplies and were under pressure from the Azerbaijani forces. The Armenians in Nagorno-Karabagh were on the brink of a military defeat.

Then suddenly this "treaty" was announced, where the Russians are supposed to take positions in deconflicting lines. The Russian's mercenary contracting firm Wagner was present in Shusha and were assisting the Armenian forces. So the crux of the matter is Russia had intervened in this conflict, and it looks like after the review of its options, Azerbaijani leadership has calculated they'll take this treaty given the prospect of a war with Russia and its impact on Azerbaijan proper.

this is clearly fantasy. But I don’t know how you can justify this fantasy and why there is a need to lie about this. Nobody will overthrow aliyev because of this agreement.
Azerbaijan gets 65.5% of the occupied lands. This is so easily verifiable. Again. It’s not that bad comparing to what it had 6 weeks ago.

Azerbaijani sovereignty over 35% is very revocable. It can’t even enter the area. It can’t implement its laws there and it has no sovereignty or control over 35% of the disputed area.

the only difference now is that 90% of karabakh is no longer occupied by Armenia. It is occupied by Russia which will fight a war with Azerbaijan if Azerbaijan tries to recover it’s occupied 3,900 sq km of land.

this may be cause for celebration in Baku, but I do not think it is a good thing. It is not me that will have to fight russia. Thank god russia is 2,000 km away from my country.

yes you can ask russia to leave. Ukraine asked russia to leave a leased base in Sevastapol. Very soon after, it had little green men invading Crimea and Donbas and fighting for ancient Russian lands.

Aliyev of all people should know this. But he decided to play Russian roulette when he had Turkish and Pakistani backing.

maybe it’s a good deal. But be honest about what the deal is. No point hiding it. It will all surface sooner or later.

AZE has met perhaps 100% of its unstated objectives. But it has met only 65.5% of its stated objectives. (To free its land from occupation).

you can trade with no taxes if your good are jsut transiting a country like Georgia to get to turkey.

Last edited:
Lovely.

After a very long time, infact first in recent history, that Muslim armies have completely imposed their will on the enemy.:butcher:

Allahu Akbar.

goodness me. You can’t be serious.

a defeated and disintegrated army gets saved from total battlefield defeat by a superpower and gets to keep 34% of what it has stolen.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

ANALYSIS - Five key military takeaways from Azerbaijani-Armenian war

Lesson 1:
Without adequate sensors, electronic warfare cover, and counter-drone weaponry,
traditional ground units are in Trouble

Lesson 2:
Integration of land-based fire-support and drones
looms large in modern warfare

Lesson 3:
Intra-war deterrence gain importance

Lesson 4: Drones make good SEAD assets
against low-to-mid-range air defenses

Lesson 5:
Despite the drone age,
military-geostrategic calculus still matters

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/analysis/a...keaways-from-azerbaijani-armenian-war/2024430

Here is a map form the Russian defence ministry. It shows Russian observation posts east of Agdam. Hmmm

why am I not surprised? Agdam is Not in NK. And has to be given back to AZE. but nevertheless, Russian are going to be there.

they will deploy near the oil pipelines too and claim its ancient Russian land. That’s what happens, just ask Ukrainians, Moldovan etc etc

8DA3F483-E0E1-4851-800B-8371DEB62018.png

the reason Russians do this is because NK is a funny shape. And the “republic of artshak” will have trouble moving its tanks from north NK to southern park of NK if it uses roads only in NK. So Russians will with this deployment allow the Artshak army to use the areas that will be returned to AZE to be used as a corridor.

Azerbaijani army probably won’t be able to deploy troops to places like Agdam which are within the Russian zone. That means if refugees return there and there is a fight, those azeiris in Agdam are dead.

If you were Azeri, would you rerun to Agdam knowing Russians will protect you? :)

Last edited:
this map shows the detailed areas to be returned to Azerbaijan by Armenia

Does not seem like a bad deal for Azerbaijan! their successful military campaign is testament to having success on negotiating table.
why is one area left under Armenian control ? it seems to be land locked. can anyone provide any justification for it ?

Russia deploys Mi-8 and Mi-24 helicopters to Karabakh.

Russia deploys Mi-8 and Mi-24 helicopters to Karabakh.

hehehehehe that’s something azeiris should tanote of when they’ve woken up from their celebratory hangover.

arrack helicopters must come under the definition of “speciality vehicles”

Real challenge

I think azeris from proper NK are not happy with russian peace keepers

Last edited:
Some people are sceptical of the deal but they are looking at it in black and white. Why do most here think Russia will be azeri enemy? We clearly saw russians giving azeris a go ahead, they could have intervened with any excuse. It seems things were settled between Turkey and russia before the war started, pashniyan was not accepting and hence the spanking. Look at the bigger picture, this connection from Azerbaijan to nakhchivan and Turkey is a huge success. It gives Turkey access to central asia including Turkmenistan. If peace arrives in Afghanistan, the connection can be extended to gawadar. Azerbaijan will further develop economically as well and Russia would want business relations with rich Azerbaijan rather than broke Armenia.

Join date October 4th? This is definitely Austin Powers another account.. I knew it! I just knew it!

A deal both leaders of Azerbaijan and Turkey blessed and sign happily. satisfied he attempted to switch it. Just give it up Austin powers you lost the narrative. Concede an disappear no reason for you to reappear with multiple accounts on this forum. First you went under as a Canadian then switched to Chinese now you switched to Bosnian-Australian

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom