What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

2. Azerbaijan territory is seen by Israel as a safe haven that Iran cant touch. zionist spies would not be able to survive on any other Iranian border territory without being hunted down like rats by Iranian inteligence.
so what makes Azerbaijan specially immune to that? doesn't sound logical, if there are Israeli agents in Iraq, Turkmenistan Iran can get to them but can't touch them in Azerbaijan?

ARM could stop using trucks and vehicles to bring troops to front line. that could cut down their losses by a massive number. They could start using dirt bikes. those off road motor bikes. They go anywhere, in any terrain including mud. any slope gradient. grassy pastures are perfect for them. you could be at the base of a mountain and ride to the top in 2 or 3 minutes if its just grass. If they are taken out by a missile only one person would die instead of 5 or 6 or 8 in a truck. You can even mount as machine gun on it.

Americans do it, Germans did it in WW2. I don't see it being used by anyone here. Are both sides afraid the soldiers will have too much fun?

Drones aren't as powerful as fighter-bombers, nor are smart bombs necessarily better than ballistic missiles, so your comparison is flawed. From what I recall, India used bunker busters, which failed to do damage, and bunker busters are far more powerful than the typical tiny missiles that are packed on drones.
From what I read about the conflict, India never used bunker buster but just normal laser guided bombs. Couple of years ago they ordered bunker buster bombs. So in other words they never had any. And drones are useful because it keeps the enemy inside or down while their enemy comes on top of them. You seen it in the recent videos of the enemy trying to hide in trenches and couldn't do anything else.
so what makes Azerbaijan specially immune to that? doesn't sound logical, if there are Israeli agents in Iraq, Turkmenistan Iran can get to them but can't touch them in Azerbaijan?
Israel already have spies and assassins in Iran itself. They don't need Azerbaijan.

Last edited:
From what I read about the conflict, India never used bunker buster but just normal laser guided bombs. Couple of years ago they ordered bunker buster bombs. So in other words they never had any. And drones are useful because it keeps the enemy inside or down while their enemy comes on top of them. You seen it in the recent videos of the enemy trying to hide in trenches and couldn't do anything else.
Uh, no.

I'm pretty sure laser guided bombs are a relatively newer tech, that India had no access to.

India has always had bunker busters, they just ordered more of them.

Pakistan is buying jf17s, that doesn't mean Pakistan doesn't already have some already in its inventory.

You have a very basic understanding of weapons systems. Helicopters and fighters can do everything a drone can do, the only difference is that the previous two are manned, and the later is unmanned.

The same bombs that UAVs can carry, fighters and helicopters can carry. In fact, because of the limited capacity of modern UAVs, fighters and helis can carry far more, making them far more deadly.

Funnily enough, laser guided bombs are what most UAVs carry, including the TB2. In fact, the US Predator/Reaper drone carry the hellfire laser guided bombs. The various Chinese CH-X drones carry the Blue arrow laser guided bombs, and the TB2 carry Turkish Roketsan designed laser guided bombs. So, even if we were to say that India didn't use BBs, and instead used laser guided bombs, my point would be even stronger.

Last edited:
Uh, no.

I'm pretty sure laser guided bombs are a relatively newer tech, that India had no access to.

India has always had bunker busters, they just ordered more of them.

Pakistan is buying jf17s, that doesn't mean Pakistan doesn't already have some already in its inventory.

You have a very basic understanding of weapons systems. Helicopters and fighters can do everything a drone can do, the only difference is that the previous two are manned, and the later is unmanned.

The same bombs that UAVs can carry, fighters and helicopters can carry. In fact, because of the limited capacity of modern UAVs, fighters and helis can carry far more, making them far more deadly.
Wrong, laser guided bombs are old tech, since the later Vietnam War days. If they did have bunker busters, then India must have done something wrong with them because they ordered more bunker busters then. Helicopters and fighters can do everything the drone can, BUT if you have any understand of basic weapons systems, then you know drones can stay aloft longer, and there is no fatigue when the drone pilot can be replace by another.

Wrong, laser guided bombs are old tech, since the later Vietnam War days. If they did have bunker busters, then India must have done something wrong with them because they ordered more bunker busters then. Helicopters and fighters can do everything the drone can, BUT if you have any understand of basic weapons systems, then you know drones can stay aloft longer, and there is no fatigue when the drone pilot can be replace by another.

Copying for previous comment:

Funnily enough, laser guided bombs are what most UAVs carry, including the TB2. In fact, the US Predator/Reaper drone carry the hellfire laser guided bombs. The various Chinese CH-X drones carry the Blue arrow laser guided bombs, and the TB2 carry Turkish Roketsan designed laser guided bombs. So, even if we were to say that India didn't use BBs, and instead used laser guided bombs, my point would be even stronger.

Now, drones can stay aloft longer, yes, but in practical terms we aren't seeing UAVs actually staying in the air for more than 5ish hours, which is around a similar time frame that most modern fighters can and DO regularly.

This idea that drones are inherently superior to fighters is flawed. There is a reason that despite having a lot of drones, the US still relies heavily on air strikes from fighter.

Drones also can be lost easily, due to their slower nature. In other words, a prepared enemy is more likely to shoot down a drone than a super sonic fighter jet.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

President Aliyev answers
why Karabakh is so important
for Azerbaijan

I miss Austin on this thread now ... what happened to his real men win wars and not drones? Or all the anti-tank weapons the Armenians were buying to stop the Azeri onslaught. Looks like he got a reality check this past week.

Probably defending last bunker
at Karabakh right now?

Why is Armenia not able to counter drones?

I wouldn’t send my men into drone territory without having anti drone systems

maybe they just dont care and just throw things at a problem to show theyre trying?

Copying for previous comment:

Fighters can carry more yes, but helos no. Even the Reapers can carry laser guided bombs besides missiles where helos cannot, biggest difference is carrying a chain gun of some kind while drones don't carry that. And we haven't even reach the newer bigger drones with more powerful engines and bomb bays to carry more.

ow, drones can stay aloft longer, yes, but in practical terms we aren't seeing UAVs actually staying in the air for more than 5ish hours, which is around a similar time frame that most modern fighters can and DO regularly.

But drones have been proven to be able to stay aloft more than 5 hours.

This idea that drones are inherently superior to fighters is flawed. There is a reason that despite having a lot of drones, the US still relies heavily on air strikes from fighter.

Drones also can be lost easily, due to their slower nature. In other words, a prepared enemy is more likely to shoot down a drone than a super sonic fighter jet.

Never said drones were superior, but they have their strengths. And who knows, maybe in the future drones could be superior to manned fighters.

maybe they just dont care and just throw things at a problem to show theyre trying?

I feel that their leader don't care
cause it's not him who go to battlefield.
As long he sit comfortably at his office,
the rest are not important.

Perhaps they are waiting for the Russians. Or the Russians waiting til Armenia is weakened enough.

Here's a gem from earlier on in the month LOL:

1604204394527.png

I really just don’t understand why armenian are letting all their poor soldiers die under the drone lyk this ? These losers armenian president send all these soldiers on a suicide mission, they can never win lyk this , just accept the defeat to Ajerbaijan and they will let u live

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom