What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

have you noticed a trend? Azerbaijan refuses to report on their killed for good reason.

armenian videos consistently have in them large groups of massacred azeri soldiers getting mass buried or rotting in fields.

the azeris show very few armenian bodies and a handful of captured.

this tells you armenians are taking casualties from drones, but their positions are not collapsing. if they lose a territory, it was a calculted withdrawl.

Azeris are throwing men into a meatgrinder and the results are showing. hundreds of azeri bodies captured by the enemy on video.. (these are the bodies the azeris couldnt recover, its safe to assume they have recovered many times this number of casualties)

and we havent even entered the mountain phase yet... i feel bad for azeri mothers and the troops. not knowing what kind of death trap they are entering, and getting egged on with some drone videos.

Israel aka U.S has its hands around Iran's throat for a while now and judging by your comments... it's not all bad. India crapped it's pants and doesn't want anything to do with you either. You might get some barter going with Pakistan if your lucky.

You now border AZ along NK and dreaming about mountain warfare. In fact, bordering Iranians are literally having a song and dance over it. Go and tell them to stop.

have you noticed a trend? Azerbaijan refuses to report on their killed for good reason.

armenian videos consistently have in them large groups of massacred azeri soldiers getting mass buried or rotting in fields.

the azeris show very few armenian bodies and a handful of captured.

this tells you armenians are taking casualties from drones, but their positions are not collapsing. if they lose a territory, it was a calculted withdrawl.

Azeris are throwing men into a meatgrinder and the results are showing. hundreds of azeri bodies captured by the enemy on video.. (these are the bodies the azeris couldnt recover, its safe to assume they have recovered many times this number of casualties)

and we havent even entered the mountain phase yet... i feel bad for azeri mothers and the troops. not knowing what kind of death trap they are entering, and getting egged on with some drone videos.

ARM is experiencing a titanic success so far. They would we well advised to continue doing what they are doing.

He's Ukrainian, apparently owns a film studio.

Considering the increasing closer ties between Ukraine and Turkey, along with their mutual rivalry towards Russia, I'm not surprised that we're seeing Ukrainians siding with Azerbaijan.

The war isn't even close to being over, why are you asking "who won the war"?

Very interesting how geopolitics is being played out --
I truly want to see what this will eventually lead into.

A good read. Written on 01-09-2020.

Thanks for sharing some detail's in there I didn't know before -- especially if Armenia was making the Treaty of Sevres as part of there Foreign Policy. They had expansionist ideas in mind so they bought this conflict upon themselves.

Last edited:
Su-30 is mainly used as mini AWAC. The powerful Bars-R radar can locate UAV from hundreds of km away and then the WSO can direct the AD men on the ground to shoot UAV down with MANPADS.
plz stop with this moronic theory of mini AWAC :hitwall: .... the same mini AWAC and raptor of east myth has just been busted, not so long ago.
Also, i think this same video u have posted like thousands of times now. at least change the damn video. cause " AUSTIN" u sure aren't changing ur damn dealer, who is supplying u dried poop to this day instead of weed. plz change both if possible. pretty please;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom