What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Armenia asking for a ceasefire now

Which means Azerbaijan is winning.

Azeris should press their progress further and taking more occupied territories and ultimately liberated Nagorno Karabakh from Armenian invader and connected their enclave of Nachivan

modern warfare is air wafare..air force is the key..
both countries dont have airpower..
but azeri have drones which is like air force..

this is what is going to make armenian suffer, air power, there is no answer to it..

the only answer will be guerilla warfare but long loitering drones will make that difficult too

we need to learn from this, and ensure that our air force is well equipped even at the expense of branches..

we alos need to learn & use this experience in war against militants, the reasonw hy we are suffering i lack of air support in form of long loitering drones
Israel found this as well, hence have the strongest air force in the region
Azeri are winning because of an air-land battle doctrine. They are pounding the Armenians on the ground as well as with drones. You can not have successful offensive operations in the mountains without this approach.

Air strikes alone are not enough. GCC has extremely powerful and expensive airforces compared with the Azeri but have not been able to defeat the Houthi....a force that is arguably inferior to the Armenians in ground combat in similar mountain terrain (both being Iranian supported but the Armenians also get Russian assistance). The difference IMO is that the Azeri ground forces are far better then the Yemen proxy's the GCC is using. This war should open some eyes in the GCC.

Salam Brother, very nice analysis. right now Turkey-Pak axis is on Wasp radar. This West enmity of Islam came up in front media French President Emmanuel Macron took aim at "Islamist separatism" on Friday, unveiling the substance of a long-awaited law designed to regulate the practice of Islam in France.
Pakistan and Turkey should be very careful in this axis.
Macron......Let him cake.

The major points:
  • The Turkey-Pak axis is in action in Azerbayjan unsettling the plans of the Imperialists for this region that is extremely rich with gas, oil, minerals, etc.
  • The Turkey-Pak axis is breaking all the "imposed" paradigms of friction to control the Muslim world - Shia-Sunni, moderate-radical, Arab-Ajem etc. - to safeguard it from the "wolves"
  • Azerbayjan has played her cards well by keeping all the major stakeholders in equal distance: Russia, the USA/Israil, EU (except Greece/France) etc.
  • Azerbayjan is ensuring the "Great Power" dynamics working in her favor to get Karabag' back with the constant and assured help from the Turkey-Pak axis without putting them in danger
  • Iran is the spoiler here, but 30-35m folks of Azerbaijani Turkic origins are no fun to deal with. Mollas in Tehran may find their Jubbes in fire this time if they don't play safe. Enough of Siyaset for them
  • The USA/Israil wants to fish in the muddy water in Iran vis-à-vis this crisis with Azerbayjan. Turkey is definitely against it for the turmoil inside Iran has greater ramifications
  • Russia is trying to kill tons of birds with a single stone! The top objective is to let the current pro-Western Armenian leadership get so humiliated that they disappear along with the West from the Caucasus. Another objective is to keep Turkey away from the physical participation in the war
  • Situation is very futile though!! Nobody knows whose hand is in whose pocket
  • The constant in this extremely volatile situation is the Turkey-Pak axis

Salam Alaikum!
Thank you for the translation . Great points indeed.

Bayraktar produces 1 TB2 UAV per week! Let them build a similar production capability in Pak!!! TB2 is going to have all major indigenous components: engine, HR camera, composite materials fuselage etc. It's sales cost is $5m/unit. At the factor gate it costs < $2m/unit.....

As for HALE UAVs like Akinji and Aksungur, Turkey is planning to have 500 units of each type. Now these dual high power engine UAVs will have AESA radar, EW suits, multiple AI based computational units etc. So, the price will be higher....

With Pak Production facilities it can reduce the cost greatly if acquired in greater numbers if Karma and other sectors join in but I don't see that big initiative on our part which is shameful to say the least.

Seeing how the Turks and Azeri's utilized drones to soften up targets like the brother mentioned it's evolved warfare and changes in theory and major proper Military Academies (I have my doubts with PMA) will be revamping their curriculum.

Totally agree. Missile barrages, drones, ATGM weapons. Use piloted craft sparingly. Electronic disruption of enemy systems and aircraft where possible.

Also, the best defence is clearly attack. It is no good sitting and trying to absorb punishment. Defenders cannot hide any more. Pakistan has already demonstrated in Feb 2019 that in any conflict with the secular republic, a rapid escalation and counter attack are mandatory to throw the attacker off guard. Pakistan must master a counter-punching strategy, as defence alone will only serve to delay ultimate failure.

As I've mentioned before and many times they have to get out of the minimum deterrence mindset if you don't change that the opponent will eat you alive.

With Pak Production facilities it can reduce the cost greatly if acquired in greater numbers if Karma and other sectors join in but I don't see that big initiative on our part which is shameful to say the least.

Seeing how the Turks and Azeri's utilized drones to soften up targets like the brother mentioned it's evolved warfare and changes in theory and major proper Military Academies (I have my doubts with PMA) will be revamping their curriculum.

i will ask my brother, he was an instructor at staff college..

israel wants ww3 so they are able to replace u.s and other powers as a top power that is major reason why they are providing azerbaijan with these weapons but all these countries involved in this conflict are too naive to understand this greater picture of conflict,this conflict will not end even if NK goes to azerbaijan as then israel will open new front in region,they want russia lose share of gas supply to europe which will cause economic crisis in russia and will force russia to use nuclear weapons against u.s and allies which will lead to malhama and amagderon,I am supporter of azerbaijan and Muslim world but involvement of israel is creating high doubts about transparency and truth of objectives behind this conflict

Shaykh Imran Hussain give it rest. Your analysis is way out of league. Israel isn't trying anything. Israel survives because of USA,UK, Germany, France. Without these powers providing millitary support, funding, Israel will be dead very quickly. So it is in interests of Israel that these nations live an prosper. Don't get into too much of Shaykh Imran Hussain. He should be a political analysist but not Hadith interpreter. Israel does not have secret super weapons which it has hidden from world. Its a country surviving on hand outs of Western powers.

no ceasefire till Armenia leaves NK...

I hope Azeris do not make this mistake again. They should fight to liberate their territory and go on to conquer territory quite substantial part of Armenia to connect their territory bordering Turkey with mainland Azerbaijan. I would have that as my two objectives to liberate occupied territory and unify two halfs of Azerbaijan by occupying Armenian territory.

Shaykh Imran Hussain give it rest. Your analysis is way out of league. Israel isn't trying anything. Israel survives because of USA,UK, Germany, France. Without these powers providing millitary support, funding, Israel will be dead very quickly. So it is in interests of Israel that these nations live an prosper. Don't get into too much of Shaykh Imran Hussain. He should be a political analysist but not Hadith interpreter. Israel does not have secret super weapons which it has hidden from world. Its a country surviving on hand outs of Western powers.
people of kashmir and Palestine are more oppressed as compared to azerbaijan but israel not supported them which shows that they have other objectives and want to increase instability in region to divert attention of world from israel atrocities against Palestinians

Back
Top Bottom