What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Yeah then don’t criticize other countries by being puppets of Russia and Russia is enemy of Islam when you are doing the same with communist China.
PAKISTAN was always vocal about Muslim issues and sincere

It's others who weren't

China is helping 600 million muslims in South Asia humilate and beat hindutva extremist India

We need to protect our strategic and national interests

Don't mind some Pakistanis who are emotional about such issues . I think it's just emotions and nothing realistic. There is a far higher probability Israel will intervene and help Azerbaïdjan than Pakistan, and I don't think Israel will intervene per se. Probably at most just provide some intelligence and logistics help to Azerbaïdjan. So dont take what some day here that seriously.
We have long-term relations with Azerbaijan it's in our interests to support them

Why will Pakistan involve itself in a war between both sides. ? The main players are Turkey, Russia and Iran there. When neither of these powers have directly taken to the front line what can a distant country like Pakistan who faces so much issues of its own get involved in this distant war that has NOTHING TO DO WITH HER?
So Pakistan should just sit and watch.

MOREOVER, I'm surprised to see Pakistanis on here raising the "Muslim" card as a reason for supporting their "Azeri Muslim brothers" . LMAO. Do you guys know that one of your Azeri Muslim brothers biggest military backer is your 'illusionary' enemy Israel? In fact Azerbaïdjan even host Israel's military facilities and they are one of Israel's biggest supporter in the world and the biggest supporter in the entire muslim world Lol. It's an irony actually. I'm surprised you guys avoid talking about this. Lol.
You guys should be more pragmatic in your foreign policy and follow your interests instead of always claiming " religious Muslim ummah " to justify your foreign support/ties. That's so outdated to be honest. 😖
Do u think a country that crushed the Soviets, outplayed the US in Afghanistan and forced them recently to retreat on its terms, held its own for over 70 yrs against India which is supposed to be twenty times more richer and powerful than us, is driven by emotions????

Pakistan's support of Azerbaijan has some traces of muslim brotherhood but the main reason for it has been Azerbaijans support for the Kashmir cause. Hope these facts made sense and may they help you from making analysis driven by emotions in the future.

Honestly, I've said it before. Pakistan is missing a trick by constantly having pointless beefs with Israel.

The discussion should be started with open mind but on different page please generate new discussion for Pak-Israel relations so every one can comment.

That might be true but so far it has proved to be extremely deadly for armor (Israel-lebanon war, syria, and now Azerbaijan). That also means that most of the militaries don't know how to counter an ATGM. Personally i don't see ATGM losing against tanks in near future. A couple of ATGM teams can and will stop the armor dead in its tracks. Its way too versatile and improving rapidly (5-8km range).
U are correct but that applies to militaries that operate on past tactics. ATGM's have evolved into a potent threat, specially the range part but on the other hand drones are availiable to track, pinpoint and eliminate such threats ahead of the armoured columns.

The balance of power clearly goes to Azerbaijan. Unless Russia intervenes, Armenia will surely lose. The problem here is that Armenia is a land-locked nation surrounded with neighbors who are either hostile or neutral ; therefore, any Russian assistance can't reach Armenia unless Russia makes concessions or bargains to neutral countries, namely Iran.

I truly believe that Erdogan instigated Azerbaijan to start this war in order to gain popular support after many internal and external failures that led to growing public discontent toward him.

The balance of power clearly goes to Azerbaijan. Unless Russia intervenes, Armenia will surely lose. The problem here is that Armenia is a land-locked nation surrounded with neighbors who are either hostile or neutral ; therefore, any Russian assistance can't reach Armenia unless Russia makes concessions or bargains to neutral countries, namely Iran.

Or Russia invades Azerbaijan from the North and Caspian Sea.

Oh I didn't know that Indians were supporting Armenia. Well, I can only guess that they are more inclined towards Armenia due to their issues with Turkey which is Azerbaïdjan biggest backer/patron. Or maybe also just to rub Pakistan (who officially supports Azerbaïdjan as well) face in the wound. As for the extremist Hindu RSS group , I believe it's due to their bias against Muslims as well. However , they are not the ones making foreign policy of India I believe. So not sure it affects the country's foreign policy in this regard. However their view on this is definitely religiously motivated given their extremists views on religion.
Reason I always say religion is very dangerous when mixed with politics and can lead a country astray. The two should always be separate else a country will hardly ever move forward.
radical RSS group is the ideological father of the current BJP ruling government of India, modi is a lifelong member of RSS, its like hindu Taliban with nuclear weapons. They really hate all Muslims everyone saw how they cheered ethnic cleansing of Rohingya from Myanmar a group that has little to do with Indian Hindus historically.

Back
Top Bottom