What's new

Featured Azerbaijan Armenian War

Peace keepers will remain for 5 years. Plenty of time for the Azeri to build an even stronger force.

Yes and they both have to agree to the extension. As I said this gives time for Azerbaijan to consolidate their positions and repopulate their areas. Theirs not much Armenia can do if in future Azeri refuse Russians.

Peace deals aren't negotiated and signed over night, it takes a while for them to happen. They were probably negotiating for at least a few days to a week, before it was signed.
The deal was signed 3 or 4 days before shusha was declared as liberated. I was the first one to post about it.
The ceasefire agreement is close.
Black medium small square Armenians will withdraw from 5 rayons immediately and 2 from within 15 days.
Black medium small square Corridor will be opened for the Azerbaijan-Nakhchivan connection against the road from Armenia to Karabakh.
Black medium small square Turkish and Russian peacekeepers will be deployed in the region.

-MEE / Turkish Source

Compare that with what Azerbaijan had before , that is a massive win

Total of more than 11000 Sq km was occupied by Armenia (around karabakh is around 4500 sq km)

In deal
> Azerbaijan have control on more than 7000 Sq km of area (including 15-20% of NK)
> Azerbaijan will bring around 1 million people (which were displaced) and will build home for them in region
> Azerbaijan will also get a direct road (through armenia) to its other side of part
A moth eaten Karabag’ is better than no Karabag’....

*Paraphrasing Jinnah: a moth eaten Pakistan is better than no Pakistan. Every Muslim in India lives by it 24/7.
The deal was signed 3 or 4 days before shusha was declared as liberated. I was the first one to post about it.
It’s basically fighting against Russia to get whatever possible given the ground realities! IMO the optimum has been achieved at this moment....
Peace keepers will remain for 5 years. Plenty of time for the Azeri to build an even stronger force.
Here, the progress of the AZ fire power is directly proportional to that of Turkey.....

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhah. hahahahahahhahahaha. You are a master at comedy. Russian swill stay for 5 years. hahahahahaha

I think if AZ is content then it's all good. ARMS can't be consoled right now. Russian presence is little consolation for them and I'm not sure if it's confirmed but Turkish forces will also be on the ground. Ruskies job will be to keep ARMS on a leash...AZ has no reason to go for them now. The area will get armed up now, interesting to see what AZ and Turkey station around there moving forward. As we learnt might is right.

Below is a comment from a retired Pak Military Officer after I asked him about this agreement:

it favours the Azeris because they had the upper hand in the fighting. What they got from the agreement is what they had fought for. Russia gets to be the Big Brother in the region, and Turkey's influence has been reinforced. The big loser is Armenia, whom everybody failed to support.

They got a massive massive victory. they get to keep 90% of NK. and they were a weeks away from losing it all.

I agree I'd rather have Armenians there than russians. With Armenians there is a theoretical possibility they can be beaten and forced out. Russians not so much. In our lifetime AZE will not get NK back. They may not wan tit back. Aliyev might have agreed to give it to ARM and be done with it.

This guy is absolutely ridiculous. The Armenia president himself came out and admitted defeat. You don't know shixt about the territories being fought over here.

7 distracts surrounding NK is what Azerbaijan was mostly after. They got these and these districts are far bigger then NK proper and Also AZ get good junk of NK while Nk ITSELF is very tiny. The map you gave is not correct Az has also captured positions in the northern part of NK

This is a great win for Azerbaijan, here is my opinion

1)taking over most of nk would have meant displacing millions of Armenians who would start gorilla tactics against AZ. This would require substantial AZ resources for COIN operations and less money to spend onPakistani JF-17s, Turkish drones ,possiblyPakistani or Russian tanks to rebuild the army and even more Israeli weapons.

2) Armenia is now worst of finically as they were before. They have five years to rebuild their military to withstand a jubilant. Azerbaijan

3) no wester involvement in Azirbaijan so they are free to sell their oil to Europe and China.

4) the pipeline will now be built and Armenian gets no revenue from it.

5) access to the smaller half of Azirbaijan which can be heavily reinforced for a two front war in future

k.

This guy is absolutely ridiculous. The Armenia president himself came out and admitted defeat. You don't know shixt about the territories being fought over here.

7 distracts surrounding NK is what Azerbaijan was mostly after. They got these and these districts are far bigger then NK proper and Also AZ get good junk of NK while Nk ITSELF is very tiny. The map you gave is not correct Az has also captured positions in the northern part of NK

Just because Pashinyan admitted defeat means nothing. What is defeated is his strategy of "more war for more lands". A greater armenia from the black sea to shanghai. This is what these maniacs were planning. They are so far from reality its not funny. Just because they are now back into the real world does not mean they were totally defeated. They got a massive prize, in fact about 3,900 sq km of other peoples land, this time protected by russia. They deserve no AZE land.

Yeah they lost tanks and 10,000 soldiers. but thats irrelevant in the scheme of things. There are always new suckers ready to sign up.

but some very sensible former here are probably right. Its the best that they could have got with russia hanging over the region. Personally, i would have allowed russia to start shooting so at least we unmask who the real enemy is. Its not armenais. its russia. But i think most Azeris know that already. Armenia would not exist without russia. I hope turkey keeps their border closed until they leave all Azeri lands.
This is a great win for Azerbaijan, here is my opinion

5) access to the smaller half of Azirbaijan which can be heavily reinforced for a two front war in future

k.

There cant be two front war. Attack on Armenia will bring Russian intervention.

And now, an attack on what's left of "Atrshak" (90% of Karabakh or ~3900 sq km) will bring Russian intervention because Russia is protecting "artshak".

Just because Pashinyan admitted defeat means nothing. What is defeated is his strategy of "more war for more lands". A greater armenia from the black sea to shanghai. This is what these maniacs were planning. They are so far from reality its not funny. Just because they are now back into the real world does not mean they were totally defeated. They got a massive prize, in fact about 3,900 sq km of other peoples land, this time protected by russia. They deserve no AZE land.

Yeah they lost tanks and 10,000 soldiers. but thats irrelevant in the scheme of things. There are always new suckers ready to sign up.

but some very sensible former here are probably right. Its the best that they could have got with russia hanging over the region. Personally, i would have allowed russia to start shooting so at least we unmask who the real enemy is. Its not armenais. its russia. But i think most Azeris know that already. Armenia would not exist without russia. I hope turkey keeps their border closed until they leave all Azeri lands.

Just stop. Ilham Aliyev had impunity to go after the Armenians granted by Turkey. Russia never wanted this war to proceed. Erdogan and Aliyev didn't care and had impunity.

Azerbaijan gets 85-90% of the territories fought for. Gets instead a corridor to Turkey from Baku.

The captured territories will come under proper Azerbaijan hence they couldn't be attacked anymore in the future that is a clear cut win plus they safe human loss

Just stop. Ilham Aliyev had impunity to go after the Armenians granted by Turkey. Russia never wanted this war to proceed. Erdogan and Aliyev didn't care and had impunity.

Azerbaijan gets 85-90% of the territories fought for. Gets instead a corridor to Turkey from Baku.

The captured territories will come under proper Azerbaijan hence they couldn't be attacked anymore in the future that is a clear cut win plus they safe human loss

Well its true that is saves human lives. Even more human lives would be saved if there was not war in the first place. So if thats the measure of success, this has been a failure.

Azerbaijan does not get 85-90% of the territories it has fought for, it gets 65% of the territories it has fought for because Aliyev said many many times, we want Armenian soldiers out of all the Azeri lands, according to security council resolutions. So thats Azerbaijan fighting for 11,000 sq km of land. and it gets to keep about 65% of those lands.

This is obviously taboo in Azeriri society. So there are no maps and no-one dare talk about this.

But these people have children and I'm sure they dont want their children dying in 20 years time over this plot of land. But thats exactly what will happen because of this agreement.

Now there is no need to die, they can just give 90% NK to Armenia (the part that armenia still holds and controls). So this is the choice that they will have to face sooner or later.

Well its true that is saves human lives. Even more human lives would be saved if there was not war in the first place. So if thats the measure of success, this has been a failure.

Azerbaijan does not get 85-90% of the territories it has fought for, it gets 65% of the territories it has fought for because Aliyev said many many times, we want Armenian soldiers out of all the Azeri lands, according to security council resolutions. So thats Azerbaijan fighting for 11,000 sq km of land. and it gets to keep about 65% of those lands.

This is obviously taboo in Azeriri society. So there are no maps and no-one dare talk about this.

But these people have children and I'm sure they dont want their children dying in 20 years time over this plot of land. But thats exactly what will happen because of this agreement.

Now there is no need to die, they can just give 90% NK to Armenia (the part that armenia still holds and controls). So this is the choice that they will have to face sooner or later.
Bro , we understand your concerns . we all do . But , please .... You are talking about an ideal outcome without considering the reality on the ground . Everybody knows sooner or later that Ivan would come to medling in . He has to protect his interest after all . Wether he liked or not he has to protect the Armenian integrity and reap some benefit while at it . Without a nuclear power wiliing to butt head to head with putin Ivan intention was a done deal before anyone bother to ask a question . Sadly Turkey hasn't reach a nuclear powered status as yet . So despite all of our ( erdogan was included in here !! ) Reluctance and grumbling that was the reality on the ground . Makes no mistakes here ... It's in Russia interest to prolong this conflict so do not bother asking about the final peace solution .
Sooner or later Russia vs Turkey 4.0 were bound to happen all over again . Until that equilibrum were reached we are all simply life on a borrowed time .

I am starting to become convinced that you are none other then Austin powers another account. You have been circulating false maps since the beginning and narratives. It's unbelievable. Azerbaijan gets 85%-90% of the contested areas and a corridor from Baku to Istanbul. I don't understand how this can be aruged against by any means way and even without risking all their human resources. Turkey and Azerbaijan are happy with the deal and content. Who are you to say otherwise? It doesn't make sense

I am starting to become convinced that you are none other then Austin powers another account. You have been circulating false maps since the beginning and narratives. It's unbelievable. Azerbaijan gets 85%-90% of the contested areas and a corridor from Baku to Istanbul. I don't understand how this can be aruged against by any means way and even without risking all their human resources. Turkey and Azerbaijan are happy with the deal and content. Who are you to say otherwise? It doesn't make sense
It’s the as best as it can be given the present circumstances. Not all folks can be made happy at the same time...

Armenia has been AZ and Turkey’s problem, now it has become also Russia’s problem....

Back
Top Bottom