What's new

Azad Sindh Anthem After PML(N) Jalsa

I am not concerned about this so called anthem. These guys have no support in Sindh. My issue is that all this happened in the presence of former PM of Pakistan. A guy who is dreaming to become PM again in future. Can we afford to have such kind of PM in future.

Last time he gave Kargil to Bharat, looks like this time he is going to award whole Pakistan to Bharat.

Pakistan does not only require a change in its leaders but also a change in the mindset & behavior of its people. I am not fond of anyone in our government, & I would personally like to see a complete overhaul of our country, its government, & its society.

I am not concerned about this so called anthem. These guys have no support in Sindh. My issue is that all this happened in the presence of former PM of Pakistan. A guy who is dreaming to become PM again in future. Can we afford to have such kind of PM in future.

Last time he gave Kargil to Bharat, looks like this time he is going to award whole Pakistan to Bharat.

Well we already know that nawaz sharif is a traitor and does not represent Pakistan's interests.

But I HIGHLY doubt he'll ever win, he's a joke.

Sindhi's actually dislike him a lot since he is the Protégé of Zia ul haq, they guy who killed Bhutto.

Wow even more amazing would be the reasons his supporters will give to justify this.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Who cares?

These people are irrelevant and they do not have major support.

They just want media attention

Pakistan railway is supplying carriages full of weapons to Sindh and Karachi.

Why would fedral govt. do this?

Recent campaign against Pakistan army is part of it,,, they get their foreign passports by doing so.

this video says History repeats itself, if u don't learn from it.

Nice anthem. Good development....free speech and all that.

I live in interior Sindh, & me and my Sindhi friends mock people that say such things. These people do not have popular support, so who gives a **** what they think? One thing is for sure though, there is an unmistakable trend of rising political activity/activism in Pakistan (even though there is little to no support for these things from the masses. I know this because I live amongst the masses): quite a few banners on a separate Mohajir province, azad Sindh etc on the streets. Where they get support from to do/say such things in public is the main question that needs to be answered.

PMLN has no vote bank in Sindh they are desperate so they are using such schemes by supporting Sindhi separatists and thugs of liyari

Its all a topi drama. Every person is busy in political point scoring. No worry for country.

how can this be???? yesterday they were taking out a rally for UNITY of SINDH!!!!??????

how can this be???? yesterday they were taking out a rally for UNITY of SINDH!!!!??????

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom