What's new

Ayaz Sadiq went to court again

why is he besharam, its his right just as much as it is PTIs right to demand one.

It's his right to make a stupid, baseless appeal, yes.
However, if he makes a stupid baseless appeal, he shows that he is desperate to prevent the vote recount from taking place.
This in turn (rightly) raises suspicion that he in fact rigged the entire vote in NA-122.
Nobody with any sharam/self-respect/sense of dignity would ever make themselves look like a desperate fraud.
Yet this is how he appears right now.

However, if he makes a stupid baseless appeal, he shows that he is desperate to prevent the vote recount from taking place.
This in turn (rightly) raises suspicion that he in fact rigged the entire vote in NA-122.
Nobody with any sharam/self-respect/sense of dignity would ever make themselves look like a desperate fraud.

I just cant believe Noony tunes from Khoon league will defend a guy who is so scared to get the audit done, Baiscally if you are clean man and got nothing to hide then why not let the audit get done.

I will say it again what i said a week ago. Idiot. i swear its like seeing politics from two immature parties. N should just let it happen smoothly. Him appealing again and again and again will only make things worse and if he turns out to be void then N should raise voice saying that they are against rigging as well and will set the judicial commission.,

Remember before the azadi march judicial commission was Nawaz's answer to imrans demands and now imran is right now accepting the same demand. Infact i remember during the sit in N league even said that the judges will be of imrans choice.

The should simply do it to end this.

I highly doubt that Lahore High Court will accept the challenge made by Ayaz Saddiq this time...too much people pressure on courts...
our judiciary is 75% corrupt old hags and 25% young people who don't have lust for money.
lets hope sanity prevails in the LHC.
life moves on pallu butts
i rate this counter argument 10/10
entirely valid and very logical. hmm i must say ive lost here.
/sarcasm

counter argument can be the same

counter argument can be the same

The point is that by desperately fighting this fair legal process, Sadiq is confirming that he massively rigged his way to a win.
It is suspicious enough that someone like Sadiq should beat a national hero and celebrity like Imran Khan right in Khan's hometown of Lahore. That is very unlikely in a fair election. Then when he repeatedly tries to find any technicality he can to get a stay order against Khan, the suspicion is doubled, he looks utterly shameful.

Now what is the same counter argument you mentioned?

The point is that by desperately fighting this fair legal process, Sadiq is confirming that he massively rigged his way to a win.
It is suspicious enough that someone like Sadiq should beat a national hero and celebrity like Imran Khan right in Khan's hometown of Lahore. That is very unlikely in a fair election. Then when he repeatedly tries to find any technicality he can to get a stay order against Khan, the suspicion is doubled, he looks utterly shameful.

Now what is the same counter argument you mentioned?

we all know that, point is he has legal option to protect his interest and he is doing it.

we all know that, point is he has legal option to protect his interest and he is doing it.

In that case, I have the legal option to sleep with someone else's wife; would that not be shameful of me, though?
What stops Sadiq from getting a sense of shame?

In that case, I have the legal option to sleep with someone else's wife; would that not be shameful of me, though?
What stops Sadiq from getting a sense of shame?

you are in Denmark so yes you do but don't try that in Pakistan.

bold part is a silly question

you are in Denmark so yes you do but don't try that in Pakistan.

:omghaha:
Don't be so naive, man! Adultery is as rampant as corruption and drinking in the wealthy, elite circles of Pakistan. :rofl:

bold part is a silly question

You mean this: What stops Sadiq from getting a sense of shame?

Please explain what you find so silly about it. This thread is about the lack of shame Sadiq exhibits when he desperately tries to block fair investigations into his suspicious win.

Kitna besharam admi ha . two days ago he will said will let the vote audit happen

LAHORE: Sardar Ayaz Sadiq has challenged the opening of the NA 122 vote bags in the Lahore High Court.

His stance was that this decision is against section 55 of the people’s representative act. PML-n’s Sardar Ayaz Sadiq was declared the winner against Imran Khan in Lahore’s NA 122.

The election tribunal had ordered to open the vote bags and review election records of the constituency after Imran Khan’s had leveled rigging charges.

The inquiry commission has summoned both Imran Khan and Speaker Ayaz Sadiq to the DCO office on Monday in this regard.

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Cheetah786 @Dil Pakistan @Donatello @asq @junaid hamza

It clearly shows that speaker of NA has rigged the elections because if he hasn't than he should stand tall like Imran Khan and say that I am ready to open my constituency. Imran Khan always say that "I am ready to open any constituency in KPK" and no one challenges him to open any constituency except one person of ANP who asked to open and the PTI member who was the winner opened the constituency and there was no rigging proved. @Jzaib brother Speaker is just passing some time because I think SC will say that "We can't trial any election tribunal or its decision" because the lawyer of Speaker has filed contempt of court on the election tribunal.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom